Do You Control The Music or Does It Control You?

MikeFann

Proud Member
Just curious, have you ever felt like dancing along to any of Michael's songs? Do you actually give in to the music, just letting it guide your feet, just like Michael? Like, if I'm listening to Bad, sometimes I feel myself just rocking to the music. :) What song really gets you moving?

Just curious, have you ever felt like dancing along to any of Michael's songs? Do you actually give in to the music, just letting it guide your feet, just like Michael? Like, if I'm listening to Bad, sometimes I feel myself just rocking to the music. :) What song really gets you moving?

I don't know how you can listen to some of his tracks and not want to dance! :p And I just let the music guide me for most of it, like if I know what Michael does at an exact moment, I'll do that move but for the most part I give into the music and see where it takes me.

Naturally I could give you an entire playlist of MJ songs that really get me moving but if I had to limit it down to one song? Oh it's gotta be Billie Jean aye. That song is infectious!

I can't help it (song title drop on purpose, lol), I HAVE to move, even when I'm driving and listening to his music on the stereo! I'm better at car dancing than actual dance floor dancing, though. Get on the Floor and DSTYGE are the main ones I simple can't sit still to. :girl_dance:

The music has control over me that's for sure and my little daughter who is coming five just breaks into moves when she hears MJ,copying certain things she has picked up watching his videos,it's great to see.

I remember being in a pub a few years ago and Billie Jean came on,one of my mates said to me "look across the bar,look at everyone" and when I did I could see about fifteen people who were all either tapping their foot or hand to the music,they weren't paying any particular notice and instead were all involved in their own conversation but were all collectively being controlled by M.J.s music.....it made me smile.:)

Last edited:
I remember being in a pub a few years ago and Billie Jean came on,one of my mates said to me "look across the bar,look at everyone" and when I did I could see about fifteen people who were all either taping their foot or hand to the music,they weren't paying any particular notice and instead were all involved in their own conversation but were all collectively being controlled by M.J.s music.....it made me smile.:)

Reminds me this one time I was in town, I was walking past a club or something and Billie Jean was blasting. You could easily hear the crowd singing along from the street, along with the occasional drunken and loud "HEE-HEE!" :laugh:

COOL thread :dancin:

Of course, you can't sit still on Michael's music but there is ONE song that makes me go :busted:

It's "Rock with you" ;) Whenever I hear it, I just start dancing like Michael and its there I realized that the music does indeed control you. You don't need to think about it. The music takes 'control' over your body ;)

I only have that with Michael's music though :D

I can't help it (song title drop on purpose, lol), I HAVE to move, even when I'm driving and listening to his music on the stereo! I'm better at car dancing than actual dance floor dancing, though. Get on the Floor and DSTYGE are the main ones I simple can't sit still to. :girl_dance:
Haha. I'm better at car dancing too-especially when Billie Jean comes on. I have to take my hands off the wheel and point. Woo. :)

Saw a lot of head bopping one day at the grocery store when a medley of his came on. Too cool.

Back