Do you ever wonder?

No I don't think I've ever wondered that.

Do you ever wonder how people can differ so much that we each find some things so interesting and others so boring?

No I don't. Because that's how the human race is...

Do you ever wonder what happens after life?

No. but that's because of my religion. I know that every human has to be buried.

Do you ever wonder how people would be without the internet?

Nope, can't say I've ever asked myself that particular question :p

During a most interesting incursion into one of the brighter corners of Twitter the other day I found this next thing which I thought was completely brilliant. Turns out it fits perfectly in here ;D

208xvt5.jpg

Nope, can't say I've ever asked myself that particular question :p

During a most interesting incursion into one of the brighter corners of Twitter the other day I found this next thing which I thought was completely brilliant. Turns out it fits perfectly in here ;D

208xvt5.jpg

That one had me :lol: and I think I know the answer:
That would be 'the taxpayer' :blink: since we need to pay for everything :smilerolleyes:

I do often wonder what would have happened if I made other choices in life, do you? :blush:

That one had me :lol: and I think I know the answer:
That would be 'the taxpayer' :blink: since we need to pay for everything :smilerolleyes:

I do often wonder what would have happened if I made other choices in life, do you? :blush:

I wonder aalllll the time that, I most definitely do.

Do you wonder why Friday comes after Thursday? :p

Oh, and btw of that Twitter q from the other day, I think I actually know the answer. Here's WHO.....

1445h01.jpg

He paid.....for all those who came before Him (in His human form that is) and did some paying in advance for all of us who came after. Not only did He pay for our light, He IS the Light of the world and the maker of the universe.

No, I didn't really. I never wonder about the days or months or even seasons. :smilerolleyes:

I wonder WHY MJJC chat has gone 'ayewalk' though. :unsure:

Back