Do you ever wonder?

No? :p

Do you ever wonder why, sometimes, when you try to fall asleep, you can't, and the moment you decide you'll read, or do something else for a few more minutes, you become sleepy? :lol:

Yes :D I know exactly what you mean:D

Do you ever wonder where you would be today without Michael?

No.

Do you ever wonder why when you meet or see someone for the first time you feel like they are a kindred spirit?

sometimes :D

Do you ever wonder why round pizza comes in a square box? :p

I've never thought about it. lol :)

Do you ever wonder where you draw strength from sometimes when you feel defeated?

Nope. I know.

Do you ever wonder why people like telling strangers about their feelings?

yeah, I think it's just people FEEL the need to let it out and be understood :sigh:

Do you ever wonder WHY you have to lose 'loved ones' too soon ?

Yes.

Do you ever wonder why some girls were just born with glitter in their veins?

^There's something called family and friends for that. :scratch:

Sometimes. But I already know the answer.

Do you ever wonder how cheese is made with holes in it?

edit: slow

Our body repairs itself when it's at rest. :)

Do you ever wonder how the world would be today without fan sites, facebook, twitter, instagram, etc...?

I know what it was like, I was there before all that came into the world!! :cheeky:
And I was much more physical before All that!! Now, I seem to sit a lot!! :sigh:

Do you ever wonder if planet earth will really stop to exist??

nope, cause Earth isn't my HOME :tease:It's just a place I 'temporally' live...

Do you ever wonder where you came for 'before' you were 'born' here?

Yes.

Do you ever wonder what your purpose is here on this earth?

Every day! :sigh:

Do you ever wonder if people who "almost died" claim they really saw a light at the end of the tunnel, or is it all bull to you?

I BELIEVE there is LIFE after death :angel: Witnessed it already...

Do you ever wonder WHY You :heart: Michael so much?

P.S. You're killing me with this siggy, Sunnie :heat: I could watch it for hours :wub:

^Thanks!! :D I know exactly what you mean, I can't even stop watching it myself... Why do you think I reply to so many posts?? :lol: ;)
From the moment I saw it, I Loved It and placed it as my Sig!! :dribble: :wub:

No, I don't wonder why I :heart: Michael, cause I just Feel I do, and I Know Why I do... cause He Is and Always will be My Idol,.... :heart:
and of course for sooooooo many more reasons than just being an Idol, but that's just too long to write down!! :girl_sigh: :winking2:

Same question: Do you ever wonder why you :heart: Michael so much?

No.

Do you ever wonder how much stress you can endure before you shut down completely?

^Thanks!! :D I know exactly what you mean, I can't even stop watching it myself... Why do you think I reply to so many posts?? :lol: ;)
From the moment I saw it, I Loved It and placed it as my Sig!! :dribble: :wub:

No, I don't wonder why I :heart: Michael, cause I just Feel I do, and I Know Why I do... cause He Is and Always will be My Idol,.... :heart:
and of course for sooooooo many more reasons than just being an Idol, but that's just too long to write down!! :girl_sigh: :winking2:

Same question: Do you ever wonder why you :heart: Michael so much?

Okay, let me jinx this :cheeky:

I do wonder why though but NOT the fact WHY I :heart: Michael... More the mere fact, if I see people (NOT MJ fans) around me that are lonely and hurt... I wish they had Michael :blush:

Okay, there I said it...

Now to answer Lily :ciao:

Oh yeah, tried it a lot lately so that I really know where the 'abyss' is :doh:

Do you ever wonder how far you can go 'till you meet your 'abyss' ?

Sure, lots of times I wonder how long can I keep "this" (whatever this might be at the time) up before I fall on my ehmm you know what! Only problem is once you're in, it's lots harder to get out, which is another reason why I wonder about it, cause sometimes you can just steer the situation just a bit so it gives you the chance to get some pressure of it! You know what I mean?! ;)

Do you ever wonder why there is something like "an ozone"?

a What? You mean the 'layer' that protects the earth?
I try not to worry about that too much but still manage to care for the earth though :wub:

Yep, I know... it's such a 'thin' threshold and before you know it, you have tripped over it :sigh:

Do you ever wonder why you stay here while you fall asleep exactly :lol: ?

I do actually!! I need my bed, I have a bad headache, but... why on earth am I still here?? :dntknw: ;)

Do you ever wonder why there is good and bad in the world?

If there would be only good or only bad in the world, we would get bored. We need to have some variety.

Do you ever wonder what happened to all the cool cars from the '60s?

Nope, I don't... I'm NOT 'car minded' :blush:

Do you ever wonder if trees are cold too in Winter especially when it snows?

I worry about my outside plants/flowers freezing and dying, especially when I forget to cover them. :mello:

Do you ever wonder why we interpret life/art/people/feelings, etc... so differently from one another?

Well, God made us all different, we look different, we talk different,... so it's kind of natural, I think, that opinions are different as well!! If we all felt the same about everything, well, now what kind of boring world would this be?? LOL ;)

Do you ever wonder why insects are so yucky, or creepy?? I think they are, for anyone's Love, I can't understand why they made little bug "ugly"!! :D ;)

No because I happen to have a great L.O.V.E. for all insects and spiders. And find them extremely fascinating. Well especially for spiders. You can blame the bug scene in the Munich HIStory Concert for that.:wub:

Do you ever wonder what Michael could be doing up in Heaven right now? (I do all the time.:()

Hopefully finding peace and watching over his children and those that he loves. :)

Do you ever wonder why people copycat instead of being imaginative, creative, inspiring and unique in a one of a kind way?

Because they're unimaginative, uninspiring, and uncreative. And it's a hell of a lot easier to steal than to make your own.

Do you ever wonder why things turn red when they're very hot?

Back