Do you ever wonder?

Yes I do, especially at your age. I don't even remember ever getting a headache (or maybe it's been that long).

Do you ever wonder how long you're going to live?

I try not to think about it too much

do you ever wonder where all the love went?

Yes

do you ever wonder why some people can't listen to you for the shortest minute but demand your patience to listen to them for hours?

Yes

do you ever feel some people act a lot more important than they really are in the real world

Sometimes. But I have plans.

Do you ever wonder why people selling products on infomercials yell/holler what they're saying? :wtf:

:lol: no

do you ever wonder why some people hate you for no reason?

No, that's their problem if they do. Life goes on. :)

Do you ever wonder why window washers wash the outside of windows when it's raining? :wtf: lol

Really? never noticed.

Do you ever wonder what you would be doing if you didn't have a computer/internet?

Well right at this moment I guess I would be watching the tv

do you ever wonder why people get so upset over such stupid little things?

Yes I do

do you ever wonder why our stomach growls when we're hungry?

I guess to let us know it's time to feed it. :D Although I feed mine even when it's not growling. :lol:

Do you ever wonder at what age you will get married?

No. :)

Do you ever wonder why certain living things were created to live on land and others to live in water or how some things can adapt to doing both?

Because one or the other provides opportunities for their survival. :)

Do you ever wonder why people are ungrateful?

Yes, because these kinds of people are pigs.

Do you ever wonder what you life will be in the next 20 years?

Not anymore, I'm just living in the moment.

Do you ever wonder why some people are able to see beauty in the simplest things, while others can not?

Yes I wonder that a lot.

Do you ever wonder why some people can still see the magic in the world yet others can not?

Yes.

Do you ever wonder if certain people are predestined to be in your life?

Sometimes :)

Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if Michael had been able to do just one concert date before he passed?

Sometimes, but I know there are lessons in everything.

Do you ever wonder if you may not wake up to another day when you close your eyes at night?

Yes, and the thought of it scares the heck out of me.

Do you ever wonder that when you are with your family or friends that you might not ever see them again?:eek:hmy:

Yes, and I hate those thoughts... :(

Do you ever wonder why there are so many pretentious people in this world or people that talk and talk and talk but don't live by what they speak?

^^^ Because hypocrisy is a very wide spread and most human disease?

Do you ever wonder why ONE MORE CHANCE is a song title shared by three songs from 3 different stages of Michael's career, unlike any other title?

Actually I didn't know that :mello: so no but I will from now :doh:

do you ever wonder why whenever you hear an annoying song or one you absolutely loathe, it gets stuck in your head?

Yes, and although this group isn't annoying to me that happens every time I hear an Abba song, stuck for dayyyyyysssss :bugeyed lol

Do you ever wonder why invisible deodorant really isn't invisible?

Back