Do you guys know this? Shrek Thriller Holl special

mkgenie

Proud Member
Do you guys know this? Shrek Thriller Halloween special

looks awesome

DreamWorks Halloween Double Pack (Scared Shrekless / Monsters Vs Pumpkins Halloween)

Last edited:
Haha I love it! check out three little pigs moon walking :D Is this recent?

omg!!!! so cuteeeeeeeeee!! love love love! i thought the voices sounded a bit off tho and sure enough its not the real cast but still awesome. would of been cool to hear eddie murphy doing mj.
" you think that was good, you should see my tito!" lmao! poor tito, i dont know why he always gets picked on. haha
watched the credits just to see mj's name but it wasnt there :(
anyway, thanks for posting!!

Where is this from? I wanna buy this cuz my daughter will love this lol

see this info
Make this Halloween a thriller with DreamWorks' Halloween Double DVD Party Pack! Watch your spooktacular favorites "Scared Shrekless" and "Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space" with the all-new SHREKed out parody of Michael Jackson's Thriller!

MJ Thriller is a bonus if you buy that double DVD pack!

ORDER NOW: http://amzn.to/qDVVOx

That was pretty entertaining, even for digital animation. It was very creative. I'm always wary of the "made for DVD" films, to be honest, but it seems that the "Thriller" segment will make the purchase worth it, even if the featured DVDs fail to make a good impression.

I have the DVD yesterday, it was funny. I love it.

hahaha...Love it! :wild: I love how they make a reference to 'Ghosts' too....With Shrek being forced to dance against his will :D

That's pretty cool......

Shrek have done quite a few musical special segments, so I guess doing MJ is a must!!!!

And I'm sure Eddie Murphy loved it!!!!!!

Looks okay hope is not something mocking MJ

Are you serious? Your really starting to piss me off with your odd ways. In the words of our King. "Its just for fun". You really need to chill. My nerves are stretched and can only take so much i really would advise you to be careful.

Back