• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
he looked good at every age except when on drugs/botox
but who am I to judge
better ask the ladies here

Do I??? πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍(Why don’t we have that :stretcher: emoji anymore!!! That was my favorite emoji to best describe how his looks make me feel! πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ *looks at Michael’s photo and faints* 😬😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

Do I??? πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍(Why don’t we have that :stretcher: emoji anymore!!! That was my favorite emoji to best describe how his looks make me feel! πŸ˜πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ *looks at Michael’s photo and faints* 😬😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)
The way you just described my feelings is magnificent.

they are jealous
well, to be fair, if you picked a woman, and asked me the same question, I would say - no, I don't find her sexy. No matter what other men think about her. So it could just be straight men who don't see him as sexy but as an incredibly talented artist πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

well, to be fair, if you picked a woman, and asked me the same question, I would say - no, I don't find her sexy. No matter what other men think about her. So it could just be straight men who don't see him as sexy but as an incredibly talented artist πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I forgot this one: ;)
even straight men can admit that he looked great
but we don't know why the 22 voted like that

Well I personally think he is a sexy incredibly talented artist!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wouldn’t be a fan just for his looks. He was such an incredibly humble and KIND person, talented on a GENIUS level and obviously that is why I’m a fan. But…….boy oh boy….is he CUTE or what too…I can’t help it!!😍 I mean…I’m not BLIND!! πŸ˜¬πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ His eyes…!!! 😍😍😍😍 *faints* Okay….lemme stopβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think plenty of straight men find him sexy too! If YouTube/Instagram/Twitter etc comments have taught me anything, it is that lol.

I think plenty of straight men find him sexy too! If YouTube/Instagram/Twitter etc comments have taught me anything, it is that lol.
of course, who would not. I was just saying that those nos can have a simple explanation.

O
of course, who would not. I was just saying that those nos can have a simple explanation.
No, I get that. What you said makes sense!

The experience of not finding him sexy will never make sense to me though lol. In my mind, no genre of human is immune to him. Yes. Genre. lol

I have to admit that at times I thought he was sexy, but I've always found him more cute or having a beautiful aura than sexy.

I prefer his looks from around 1978 to 1982 the most. I know this may sound odd, but the thickness of his neck was the sexiest thing about him to me. I do prefer a more athletic and taller body like his brother Jackie. MJ's body was nice especially during OTW/Triumph eras but he was generally too skinny for my taste. I actually thought he was sexy in 2001 at the Virgin megastore, when he wore that horrible blue tracksuit get-up:confused:, he was actually a bit thicker and he looked really healthy given his age and height. I remember watching his interview with Carson Daly and almost catching feelings:p. But on a more serious note, I found him more attractive as a younger guy, I just prefer a more natural looking MJ, I guess.

I thought he was sexy at the Virgin megastore too 🀭 I just find him sexy period but for some reason that megastore appearance πŸ˜©πŸ‘Œ

Back