Dr. Conrad Murray Wants to Use a Pig/Piglet for Propofol Experiment - TMZ.com

angel2

Proud Member
Dr Murray's Lawyer goes Hog Wild

230171_2030578601149_1144642057_32571845_2321144_n.jpg

Source

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/micha...nslaughter-trial-ingested-vet-expert-witness/

This has hit ROCK BOTTOM ... or else we're being taken as total fools because it sounds so far-fetched!

:( :(

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I saw discussion about this in The Case forum as I was updating myself on the hearings/trial. I am one that dosen't agree with harming an animal esp. in this way.. Jeeze..what's next.... :no:

:wub:
souldreamer7

Yeah already posted and discussed in case section

But that picture composition of the pig and Michael is just too outrageous! They're sending one hell of a message, intentional or not. I've always been lukewarm about TMZ but this is too much.

But that picture composition of the pig and Michael is just too outrageous! They're sending one hell of a message, intentional or not. I've always been lukewarm about TMZ but this is too much.

Of course it is intentional. And TMZ again got it wrong - looks like the experiment is in fact part of the report from the new prosecution expert. It has been already discussed in another tread.

230171_2030578601149_1144642057_32571845_2321144_n.jpg
Of course this pic is intentional, TMZ is trash but apart from that they got the pic all wrong, that's how it should be

Presenting you all Piglet Harvey

pigletharvey.jpg
pigletharvey.jpg

Of course this pic is intentional, TMZ is trash but apart from that they got the pic all wrong, that's how it should be

pigletharvey.jpg
pigletharvey.jpg
Thank you for posting this Twinklee....NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT....F*ck OFF HARVEY!!

pigletharvey.jpg
pigletharvey.jpg

I feel sorry for the pig that hes like being compared to harvey, the pig is cute but harvey isnt

If this is true, why does'nt Chernoff not just use his client Dr. Murray for their demonstration? fair is fair don't you think!

I agree.. If Murray really believes that what he did to MJ was safe and not harmful, he should take some along with the host of sedatives and let's see what happens to him

I have a better idea,Why don't they experiment with Murray! he is adamant he did nothing wrong so he should be given the same dosages he gave Michael under the same circumstances meaning not having the proper equipment and let's see what happens.

I have a better idea,Why don't they experiment with Murray! he is adamant he did nothing wrong so he should be given the same dosages he gave Michael under the same circumstances meaning not having the proper equipment and let's see what happens.

And like you said Moulin Rouge, since Murray claims what he gave MJ should not have caused his death, let's play russian roulette with his life and hook him up to an IV, with all kinds of anesthesia and sedatives running through his veins and let's see what happens to him. Keep in mind he's about 100 lbs more than MJ was so he's going to need a lot more to 'make it work'

Yep, sounds good to me.. I've said it from the beginning. I bet Murray isn't taking propofol for his sleepless nights worrying about if he's going to jail or not. I wonder if he's currently taking anything because the bags under his eyes are very noticeable

I agree.. If Murray really believes that what he did to MJ was safe and not harmful, he should take some along with the host of sedatives and let's see what happens to him

There ya go! :clapping:

Murray is such a clown. And TMZ.....well, let's just say they'd post ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION.

So Murray a cardiologist was actually going to take propofol to London and give this to Mike everyday? was that his plan? Did he read up at all on the effects of giving propofol daily at all?

So Murray a cardiologist was actually going to take propofol to London and give this to Mike everyday? was that his plan? Did he read up at all on the effects of giving propofol daily at all?

Why would he read up on the effects if he wasn't even smart enough to figure out that what he was doing was IDIOTIC?

Why would he read up on the effects if he wasn't even smart enough to figure out that what he was doing was IDIOTIC?

True.. and I find a doctor not knowing how idiotic and stupid that was to be just crazy.. what specialized physician would even think giving someone anesthesia as a sleep aid daily is a good idea? Murray was told by Kenny Ortega that he was worried and concerned because MJ didn't look well at all. Murray just didn't care.. he continuedly drugged him without even caring about the side effects

So Murray is not content with Murdering 1 of god's innocent, but now want's to do it again! He is one sick individual all right.

Back