Dr. Murray Was a Hired Assassin

pat⋅sy  /ˈpætsi/ [URL="http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif"][/URL]
–noun, plural -sies. Slang. 1.a person who is easily swindled, deceived, coerced, persuaded, etc.; sucker.2.a person upon whom the blame for something falls; scapegoat; fall guy.

Question: Did the other doctors and AEG start Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson's death? He like all the others motivated by greed. None of them giving a damn about
our Angel, Micheal Jackson.

The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be
removed from this planet too soon.

I can say this, my husband and I know alot of people from different states, many have professional backgrounds and a few no longer cared about Michael Jackson the Entertainer but ALL of them believe This was a hired hit, Murray is fall guy and others are involved.
As i said in another thread, 2 of my husbands friends are cops and they said this is a cover up.

I believe Michael was dead when Murray came in around 9 am to check on him. How Michael really died I don't know but I have my on theory.

So Call Dr Tom Tom (snake in the grass devil) Got Mike involved with AEG and the other company who brought Neverland. The conspired to kill him because they knew they would make a lot of money buy burring him and Neverland and turning it into a museum.

Why did that start fixing the place up all of sudden?

They had been planning this for a while.

And why is Jermaine pushing for Michael to be buried in Neverland so much – He introduced Michael to Tom Tom didn’t he.

That Murray panicked when he found Michael dead. He had three hours to cover his tracks (which he did poorly).

He pumped him with drugs, put a whole bunch of crape around his room to make him look like he was crazy, started a fire (why it is summer in LA and hot as hell – Oh Mike was complaining he was cold, Bullshit. He was trying to raise his body temp to make it seem like he didn’t die earlier than what he tried to make it look like), wouldn’t pronounce him when he was clearly already gone. He’s so stupid. Yea the half life for propofol’s effect is short, but the half life of how long it actually stays in your body is not it just goes to another part of the bodies tissue.

I could go on and on how this guy tried to cover his ass, but he is just an escape goat AEG killed Michael.

This shit disgust me.

I believe Michael was dead when Murray came in around 9 am to check on him. How Michael really died I don't know but I have my on theory.

So Call Dr Tom Tom (snake in the grass devil) Got Mike involved with AEG and the other company who brought Neverland. The conspired to kill him because they knew they would make a lot of money buy burring him and Neverland and turning it into a museum.

And why is Jermaine pushing for Michael to be buried in Neverland so much – He introduced Michael to Tom Tom didn’t he.

That Murray panicked when he found Michael dead. He had three hours to cover his tracks (which he did poorly).

He pumped him with drugs, put a whole bunch of crape around his room to make him look like he was crazy, started a fire (why it is summer in LA and hot as hell – Oh Mike was complaining he was cold, Bullshit. He was trying to raise his body temp to make it seem like he didn’t die earlier than what he tried to make it look like), wouldn’t pronounce him when he was clearly already gone. He’s so stupid. Yea the half life for propofol’s effect is short, but the half life of how long it actually stays in your body is not it just goes to another part of the bodies tissue.

I could go on and on how this guy tried to cover his ass, but he is just an escape goat AEG killed Michael.

This shit disgust me.

I wouldn't let something you don't know for sure disgust you or cause you headache.

Again, the biggest problem with this "worth more dead than alive" theory is that you guys are really shortchanging Michael Jackson. This spike in record sales and merchandise will die down. Then what? A "museum" or any of that is just a figment of people's imagination at this point, and could be years away from reality, if ever. AEG does not own Michael Jackson's estate. This Tome or Thome or whoever doesn't own Michael Jackson's estate. The only money AEG is getting is from whatever rehearsal footage they have and some merchandise. At this point, they may make a little money, but near what they would have had their plans with MJ panned out. All the record sales and the like, they're not seeing any of that, it has nothing to do with AEG. Eventually, whatever money they can make will die down and then what? I guarantee you with everything they'd rather he was in London right now doing these shows, doing a talk show circuit, releasing a new album, they'd be licensing out his concerts, prepping for more shows, generating tons of dollars.

It sucks he's dead, and yeah, someone was probably irresponsible, but at the end of the day he was an entertainer and people wanted him to entertain, not die. He's worth a lot more alive than dead.

This shit disgust me.

You are thinking the same as me. Here is an article about Tohme being introduced to MJ by Jermaine http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml Tohme is friends with the owners of Colony Capital and they own Neverland and they are in turn friends with the owner of... AEG http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1 and yes it is Jermaine who keeps pushing for Michael to be buried at Neverland which would make the more profit if opened to the public like Graceland. It all makes me feel sick too. The doc is the fall guy and so many will buy the story as Michael once did have a drug problem and may have asked for the drugs this time, I think though the doctor killed him on a purpose with a dose that Michael's body could not handle.

If they saw Michael wasn't able to do the shows (whyever) then Murray had to lose everything and needed some money for sure... so if he was offered money... he was able to do illegal before. It works also for the doctor... if someone is deep enough in despair ppl make the stupidest decisions.

Then again... I've thought also before... he just did too stupid mistakes for a studied Doctor. But if one thinks again... maybe there's some method in stupidity.

Do not forget, if Michael wouldn't have been able to do the shows and not go to London, Murray's engagement with AEG (where his money came from) would have been stopped immediately also. So yeah maybe he has found alternate payment for something else.

Yeah it sounds maybe far fetched (we all can't imagine, I guess non of us is in that league, non of us will hopefully ever kill anyone!)... still I can't deny this possibility... and it is a possibility. However I personally wouldn't state it as a fact, before there is prove.

As everybody around Murray... they were all dependent on the shows... if the shows wouldn't happen, everybody who was around him the last days, had to lose everything and they had to find out how to get money in even when Michael wasn't able to do the shows... they've might found their way.

didn't lloyds of london insure aeg in payment if michael was to go through it or not?

I can say this, my husband and I know alot of people from different states, many have professional backgrounds and a few no longer cared about Michael Jackson the Entertainer but ALL of them believe This was a hired hit, Murray is fall guy and others are involved.
As i said in another thread, 2 of my husbands friends are cops and they said this is a cover up.

At first I thought this was just a horrible case of medical negligence. Now the more I think about it the more I think it probably was a hit. Look at the timing for instance, he dies just before he was about to depart for London and his shows.

On June 23rd he told his chef "I'm packed and ready to go". Two days later he's dead.

I wouldn't let something you don't know for sure disgust you or cause you headache.

Again, the biggest problem with this "worth more dead than alive" theory is that you guys are really shortchanging Michael Jackson. This spike in record sales and merchandise will die down. Then what? A "museum" or any of that is just a figment of people's imagination at this point, and could be years away from reality, if ever. AEG does not own Michael Jackson's estate. This Tome or Home or whoever doesn't own Michael Jackson's estate. The only money AEG is getting is from whatever rehearsal footage they have and some merchandise. At this point, they may make a little money, but near what they would have had their plans with MJ panned out. All the record sales and the like, they're not seeing any of that, it has nothing to do with AEG. Eventually, whatever money they can make will die down and then what? I guarantee you with everything they'd rather he was in London right now doing these shows, doing a talk show circuit, releasing a new album, they'd be licensing out his concerts, prepping for more shows, generating tons of dollars.

It sucks he's dead, and yeah, someone was probably irresponsible, but at the end of the day he was an entertainer and people wanted him to entertain, not die. He's worth a lot more alive than dead.

uh, the nanny grace also has been fired twice this year.
She has been talking to Jermaine
Sony/ATV catalog
Frank Dileo suddenly appear on the payroll and is on the board of Sony
Michael said he didn't like eating Grace's food coz he thought she was trying to poison him
Michael had taken out a life insurance policy in 2002 he called it ,( a bumper policy) in case someone wanted him dead. He took it out for the max amount and passed it's physical exam , $22.5 million, would be for his kids.
Now we learn that the trusted friend that was to keep up on the payment stopped making the payments on the policy, instead pocketing the money. Now, the kids will get from it is $2.5 million. That is some sick sh!t right here. Those ppl didn't care about Michael.
MURRAY is on aegs payroll too.
I truly hope everything comes out, I truly do.

I don't think Murray meant to kill him, it was an accident. Otherwise it'd be the dumbest killing ever. He could've spend time beforehand making sure there was no trail, or evidence, and to plan it out properly. If he knew this was going to happen, it wouldn't be so messy right now. That's what I think.

didn't lloyds of london insure aeg in payment if michael was to go through it or not?

I didn't see the insurance confirm much yet.

While R.P. is talking of coverage of 17.5 million, overdose and like coverage for half of the concerts (23 shows)...

I've found confirmed by Lloyds only 3 million yet (well that could might be only one company talking about their risk cuz Lloyds is basically a syndicate and sharing risk between different companies).
That's pretty much all I could see any insurance confirming yet... of cuz they'll not open up their details cuz this will probably also for them time of investigation.

Michael was a high risk client. Insurance was very expensive for him. End of March R.P. was still searching of insurance for the shows. When he had found coverage for 10 shows, he was in the following talking about 'self insurance' through AEG himself (no idea how that would work!).
One can follow these things pretty clear in insurance brokers blogs online.

you can find all my links etc. in this thread...
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71183

I don't think Murray meant to kill him, it was an accident. Otherwise it'd be the dumbest killing ever. He could've spend time beforehand making sure there was no trail, or evidence, and to plan it out properly. If he knew this was going to happen, it wouldn't be so messy right now. That's what I think.

So true!

This is BS. Lets be serious. Michael wanted Murray because he knew he would do what he wanted because Murray needed the money. Michael could've had any doctor in the world to tour with him, but he only found a doctor who was in debt?

I agree this is b.s. Dr. Murray is part of a long list of doctors who should've said no to Michael. Unfortunately for him, I'm sure he is regetting that he should've said no now.

Right after Michael died, I use to believed that his death was an attempt to silence him so that some could take over his estate . But now I don't. The evidence is mounting that Michael did have a drug problem, he should've had a better relationship with people who had his health interest at heart and he should've surrounded himself with his family and people who truly loved him and who could be brutally honest with him. Evidence is mounting that Michael shut these type of people out of his life and that is a sad tragedy.

I suspect he is a patsy, rather than a hired assassin. I think if they were hiring an assasin it wouldn't be done like that, exactly, someone has to take the blame and its him.

If they found diprivan in the house which was reported, if that is true, and he killed him with it why didn't he remove the evidence? it has a short life time in the body, so he could have removed the evidence and no one would have known, that is why I think it was likely planted.

There are many possibilities but it smells of cover up, he could have found him dead which I think is likely. or meds such as demerol he may have been administering and could have been replaced with diprivan or even something else lethal. Insulin will kill you too and leave no trace. If you are trying to make it as complicated as possible so it can't be proved. He obviously panicked, and disappeared. He knew he was going to get the blame. I doubt he would have using dangerous illegal medications on Michael that have a likelihood of killing him, that would be insane. It doesn't make sense and Michael doesn't show any signs of being a drug addict in his rehearsal. I doubt he would have been able to dance with such prescision if he was addicted as the rumours say.

Addiction and dependency aren't the same thing, dependency for pain relief isn't the same as addiction, and people do not just drop dead suddenly if they are dependent on a drug for pain relief or whatever. He'd had medical assesments too. I just can't see this guy being stupid enough to administer something lethal that has a potential to kill Michael, he is a doctor he will know the dangers of medications more than we do. To do it deliberately and hang around to get the blame, leave the evidence, isn't very well planned or smart.

I would have considered it an accident normally except for all the other things that happened to Michael and the timing of this particular accident. We may never know for certain.

I will be interested to see what Dr Murray will be charged with.

Last edited:
pamarella;2070073[B said:
Michael did have a drug problem[/B], he should've had a better relationship with people who had his health interest at heart and he should've surrounded himself with his family and people who truly loved him and who could be brutally honest with him. .

I think it might been the other way round.
I think mike had big trusting issues he dealt with. After the whole trial happened, i dont think he knew who to turn to for help. Or even if ppl really cared for him and not for his $$$$

I agree this is b.s. Dr. Murray is part of a long list of doctors who should've said no to Michael. Unfortunately for him, I'm sure he is regetting that he should've said no now.

Right after Michael died, I use to believed that his death was an attempt to silence him so that some could take over his estate . But now I don't. The evidence is mounting that Michael did have a drug problem, he should've had a better relationship with people who had his health interest at heart and he should've surrounded himself with his family and people who truly loved him and who could be brutally honest with him. Evidence is mounting that Michael shut these type of people out of his life and that is a sad tragedy.

I 100% agree, I don't think it was murder at all.

Yes I agree. If this doctor would have said no to giving him this drug, then Michael would easily found another doctor. I can imagine Michael could get everything he pointed at, and requested. Im so sad he got hold of this drug, I thought every story about him abusing drugs was false. Even if this is not an addictive drug, it was very dangerous. Is Michael Jackson the only person in the world that have died "at home" with this drug? That is just tragic if so. Why should he be the first to experiment with this drug just to get some sleep. Doctor is dumb, and he is the one to blame as much as michael, if not more.

Or Murray could have been threatened too. You either do this or else. Maybe they had something on him or worse.

It makes me so upset the fact Michael paid for his own dead.He paid to a person who will do everything to get money.
And Michael was ready to do everything to get some rest and sleep, some escape from the stressing reality.
And he fall asleep... he closed his eyes, he ran to the lights... he escaped... but he wanted to come back.He wanted to be on stage again... to feel the magic... the happiness... But in that single moment... he couldn't escape from the lights......

Seems like it.

Unless AEG paid him a WHOLE LOT more than he would have earned working for Michael. Not sayin' that's what happened, but. . . . . .

If "the nurse" had not come forward and mentioned Propofol, the coroner would not have known to look for it. Oops. It leaves the body quickly. But to be sure, Murray manufactured a delay. . . . . .

I've looked at all this VERY carefully. Personally, I believe Michael was murdered. I also believe that LAPD did such a shoddy job of preserving evidence (in my opinion) that the truth may never be known. If we don't speculate, who will?

Carry on,

Vic

Exactly if we don't speculate, who will? Its best fans do in the interest of getting the truth for Michael. Still I do accept this may not happen, its so easy to blame it on the Dr and accidental overdose. That way most people believe it as Michael was known to have a prescription meds problem and then AEG might get their insurance, they've helped that along by giving $90,000 to LA for the memorial 'costs' - all seems so shady and a lot from the day he died does not add up. I sadly do believe its murder, I don't want to think that its just looking at everything:

AEG offering refund or ticket to fans to retain some money and the fact the ticket company only got the contract hours before Michael died, why wasn't it cancelled? And they were cutting it fine to producing them and distributing them... 50 shows arranged by Tohme when Michael 'may' have only wanted 10... Dr Murray's delays on the day given that he is supposed to be a trained cardiologist... Him 'not knowing' the address... how did Murray end up working for Michael, Randy Phillips said Michael insisted on it but Michael is not here to confirm that so Randy could be making that up... the fact that the owner of Colony Capital is friends with the owner of AEG... Jermaine introducing Dr Tohme Tohme to Michael... Dr Tohme Tohme being friendly with Colony Capital... Jermaine keeping on about Michael being buried at Neverland which would bring the most profit if opened to the public like Graceland... LAPD taking so long to collect evidence about Murray...

Makes you wonder how Murrey intended to smuggle the Diprivan through customs in the UK, that would be a crime here. I wonder if there is any connection between the nurse and Murrey, she has set up the Diprivan story, very convenient. Maybe Murrey is prepared to do a short spell inside for manslaughter at most, and have millions of dollars waiting for him when he gets out. As I understand it could be less than four years. I don't believe AEG had anything to do with it.

At first I thought this was just a horrible case of medical negligence. Now the more I think about it the more I think it probably was a hit. Look at the timing for instance, he dies just before he was about to depart for London and his shows.

On June 23rd he told his chef "I'm packed and ready to go". Two days later he's dead.

The Murder had to happen before he got to the UK. All eyes would be on him, where he went, where he stayed and who was in and out. The UK police would have properly investigated any problem. In LA just look at this. Murder of the most famous person in the world and the police hospital and press are covering it up. It's all Michael "drug addict" Jackson's fault. This is all a scam.

Listen to the chef (ignore the scum media host) Michael Had no drug problems nor sleeping problems.

part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=related
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBCA_v4ZUQ&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=related

Something is just not right with this story.

Nurse says Michael was requesting Diprivan months before he passed away. This drug is very hard to get and is very dangerous outside of hospital setting as it can make someone stop breathing within minutes especially if other drugs are present.

Michael wanted to sleep. It was 2:26 pm in the afternoon when he was pronounced deceased at the hospital but he was gone before that.

Okay...why would Michael request this drug in the afternoon to sleep? Why would Dr. Murray who is a cardiologist administer a drug that only an anesthesiologist can do? From the nurse's mouth, she claims that MJ said months ago he wanted her to find an anesthesiologist for that drug so IF that is true MJ knows it would not be a cardiologist's job.

It's looking like homicide in my opinion and if it were an accident on Murray's part (who's to say it was actually he who administered the drug) then he should go to trial for this because he knew this was wrong and the dangers plus he had no right even doing that considering it was not his forte being a cardiologist.

Here is what the nurse said that MJ told her months ago-

"He said 'Find me an anesthesiologist, I don't care how much money they want, find me an anesthesiologist to be with me here overnight and give me this IV.'"

Something that stands out to me is the word "overnight". This gives an indicator of the habits of MJ that if he were to do anything like that it would be overnight and not in the afternoon. Also, why would he plan to do that during the afternoon considering his busy lifestyle and being a father?

Sorry it just doesn't add up. Something is fishy.

-Detective Kiz

ah but the fact its such a mess makes it too confusing for many to analyse. They'll make the doc look bad, say he didn't do his job properly but it was an accidental overdose of meds. He won't go down for long or he'll share the punishment with other docs and then he'll collect his money when he gets out of jail, changes his name and money is in a swiss bank a/c for him. That might all sound mad but the fact it is messy right now and the public have knowledge of Michael's previous prescription med issues(I'm not saying he wasn't now) I'm just saying that the fact he 'may' have been was the perfect situation to exploit for anybody planning to kill him.

Somebody said I think it was 'superstition' that he is worth more alive than dead. Sadly not so. I used to work in royalties in a major record label looking after big accounts. Believe me now he is dead the stream of sales will be more constant from his back catalog for a long time now, yes they will probably be at their highest right now but the interest in Michael's work has returned again from the general public, even those who believed in the accusations are now buying his 'Number Ones' down the supermarket(I overheard a conversation in Tescos that confirmed this yesterday as the woman just chucked in his CD along with her shopping and slating him at the same time to her friend... people are odd I know!)
Then there is the licensing market that will boom now with Michael, t-shirts and any merchandise will sell more again to the general public than they have the last 10-15 years. They had Michael Jackson posters for sale yesterday in the supermarket, it was a big bin to hold many posters and only 1 was left. Sony also now will benefit from this in a way they may never have if he'd have got his way in 2010 and released through another or his own label new material and perhaps never regained a better relationship with the general public. Or maybe they were anxious about him doing just so and regaining power as an artist when they'd spent so much effort on knocking him down in the past. Here is a little information on Michael and what he is worth and why some were out to get him on this site(which was written before he passed away) http://mjjrealrealm.spaces.live.com/mmm2009-01-21_18.21/Blog/cns!1pcZalAXcgf4Vs0ks9pd_3pg!975.entry

Last but not least there is Neverland... which I'm sure will be opened to the public whether he is buried there or not - check out how much Graceland brings in for the Presley family http://www.elvispresleynews.com/SaleofGraceland.html
Jermaine who introduced Dr Tohme Tohme to Michael http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml is pushing for Michael's burial there, really pushing for it. Dr Tohme Tohme is friends with the owners of Colony Captial and they are friends with the owner of AEG... http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1 Anybody got any links to pages about Dr Tohme Tohme? He is the most suspicious of everyone and I find Jermaine just as suspicious due to the fact he introduced him to MJ.

Last edited:
AEG is losing money out of this ordeal. MJ was worth way more to them alive than he was dead, especially if they could convince him to do the world tour.

Sorry, but this is completely unsubstantiated.

Murray is lying, but he's lying to cover his own ass. And it's not going to work.

AEG is losing money out of this ordeal. MJ was worth way more to them alive than he was dead, especially if they could convince him to do the world tour.

Sorry, but this is completely unsubstantiated.

Murray is lying, but he's lying to cover his own ass. And it's not going to work.

What about the money they would have spent on the tour, what about the fact they've sold the rights to the rehearsal footage to Sony Pictures for around $60m, what about the fact they'd have lost lots if he'd pulled out of many gigs... They haven't had to give all the refunds its estimated maybe as much as 40% of the ticket holders decided to give up the refund and take the ticket. Also they are still selling the This Is It merchandise and now that market may have expanded.

When you look at it that way, yes they prob have just lost money but maybe not as much as they would have 'if' Michael had cancelled many gigs due to ill health and their insurance only covered 10 or so gigs...

I don't think what I have said is unsubstantiated there is a lot involved to rule out anything at this point. Besides this forum is too speculate, so I'm not saying I have all the facts I'm just offering a different take on it. I don't think that should be brushed aside. As just as much as what you are saying could be true, so could what I'm saying as none of us know the real truth do we? Did you even read the links I put in my last post?

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Micheal Jackson
Soon AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray start working together.
AEG, Dr. Murray and all the others were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves.
So, AEG eventually set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death? Now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.
The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictues of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

Back