Dr. Murray Was a Hired Assassin

What about the money they would have spent on the tour, what about the fact they've sold the rights to the rehearsal footage to Sony Pictures for around $60m, what about the fact they'd have lost lots if he'd pulled out of many gigs... They haven't had to give all the refunds its estimated maybe as much as 40% of the ticket holders decided to give up the refund and take the ticket. Also they are still selling the This Is It merchandise and now that market may have expanded.

When you look at it that way, yes they prob have just lost money but maybe not as much as they would have 'if' Michael had cancelled many gigs due to ill health and their insurance only covered 10 or so gigs...

I don't think what I have said is unsubstantiated there is a lot involved to rule out anything at this point. Besides this forum is too speculate, so I'm not saying I have all the facts I'm just offering a different take on it. I don't think that should be brushed aside. As just as much as what you are saying could be true, so could what I'm saying as none of us know the real truth do we? Did you even read the links I put in my last post?

ITS A BUSINESS! AEG would have made way more if Michael was alive performing in London. They are only getting 10% of money from the rehearsal footage and the rest goes to the estate. In addition, they were set to lose more if they had to refund all the tickets. Fortunately for them not everyone wanted their money back. Michael didn't make the world go around. In the end, AEG have to try and recoup the money they lost regardless especially if the insurance doesn't cover it.

AEG -- MJ Concert Insurance
Covered Overdose
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/03/aeg-mj-concert-insurance-covered-overdose/
Posted Jul 3rd 2009 11:30AM by TMZ Staff
0625_michael_jackson_bn.jpg
AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's [COLOR=#29a256! important][COLOR=#29a256! important]debts[/COLOR][/COLOR] and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 mil.

The Murder had to happen before he got to the UK. All eyes would be on him, where he went, where he stayed and who was in and out. The UK police would have properly investigated any problem. In LA just look at this. Murder of the most famous person in the world and the police hospital and press are covering it up. It's all Michael "drug addict" Jackson's fault. This is all a scam.

Listen to the chef (ignore the scum media host) Michael Had no drug problems nor sleeping problems.

part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=related
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBCA_v4ZUQ&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgluCfrnNA&feature=related
At first I was leaning on a possible natural causes as the number 1 reason why Michael died. But then, as things started unfolding and certain things not adding up and the aggressive way certain ones among LA law enforcement (who conveniently have been acting as 'sources') and media are pushing this 'Michael, was a pill-popping drug addict"---all of that makes me know in my gut that Michael did not die of natural causes nor an accidental overdose---but he was murdered and certain ones within LAPD and media are working overtime to cover it up--using Michael's past dependency on prescriptions medicines. I noticed when they bring up ALL these prescription meds as 'proof' that Michael was a druggie, they conveniently leave out the legitimate reasons of why he was taking those prescriptions. Of course they're not going to mention that because that would conflict with the image of Michael hoarding all of these medicines scored from ALL of these doctors so that he can get his regular buzz. But yet, by all accounts, he was an excellent father and his children are testimony that he brought them up right. How can he be such an excellent father with 3 well-adjusted children, if he was such a desperate addict who was getting regular highs and buzzes from prescription drugs like certain ones are trying to shove down our throats? Why did the chef, Kai Chase, stated repeatedly, that Dr Murray would have a regular habit EVERY morning at a SPECIFIC TIME, to get Michael's breakfast for him, but on the morning of June 25th, she noticed Dr Murray DID NOT come to get Michael's breakfast. At the same time on the morning of June 25th, there's evidence of Dr. Murray contacting two women to remove certian items from his Houston office---WHY and WHAT FOR? Was Michael still alive or was he already dead during that time? Around 12:30 noon, Dr. Murray yelled for Prince and all chaos broke regarding Michael's health crises. That to me, let's me know something suspect happened to Michael in the hands of Dr. Murray. It's all about common sense and reasoning, people.

As for certain ones on here that want to shake their finger of shame towards Michael that "he should have known better" and "he's to blame", all I can say is if you think you're getting or will get the absolute truth from the media and their 'sources' (who has a history of screwing with Michael Jackson when he was alive) you're fooling yourselves. Dig a little deeper and do some thinking for yourselves regarding this suspicious nature of Michael's death instead of relying on LAPD and media because I got news for you, they have a history of being shady and dishonest in regards to Michael. You're not going to get the truth, your going to get what they want you to get which is "Michael was a junkie and Dr. Murray didn't know about the other 'drugs' in Michael's system. So Michael is the blame for his own death."

And its sadly obvious that some people on here are falling for it and it further angers me that some are posting on here because although they want to present themselves as being objective when actually they are getting their diabolical joy with the 'addict' label put on Michael. They love adding to the pain of Michael's fans by rubbing the 'addict' label in their faces. Well, you're not fooling me because I KNOW BETTER.

Good grief! What an absolute load of nonsense, full of speculation, gossip, and innuendo.

Why don't we wait for some facts before we start all this rubbish? Mike would be ashamed.

Good grief! What an absolute load of nonsense, full of speculation, gossip, and innuendo.

Why don't we wait for some facts before we start all this rubbish? Mike would be ashamed.
Labeling Michael Jackson as a pill-popping drug addict who contributed to his own death is just as much NONSENSE, FULL OF SPECULATION, GOSSIP AND INNUENDO as you claim my post is.

It's fine when 'sources' within the LAPD and media are working together to shove an image of a drug addicted Michael down the GULLIBLE public's throat, but when some of us decide not to fall for the drug hype and put 2 and 2 together, oh how shameful!

I agree with you when you say wait for the facts, but don't you think that should also apply to those who are quick to label Michael as a drug addict because the media and their 'sources' said so?

Deano, this is the MJJC Investigative Unit. Discussions and ideas will lead to theories, which = speculation, which means fans are bound to have opinions as to what happened and who did what.
What's nonsense is that Michael died. I'm sorry, but though you're happy to wait til harder evidence comes out (and I'm not saying you're wrong), other fans have a right to try to analyse and find out what the hell happened to Michael.

You are not forced to take part in the investigative section of this forum.
This forum section is clearly meant for speculation.

If this bothers you this much, then please have fun in all the other sections of mjjc.

The rest is clearly not up to you.
Try to be happy somewhere here on the board where it serves you better ;) my personal advice for you, today for free! ;)

If I had come on here in May and told everyone Michael Joseph Jackson was a pill head. What do you think would have happened?
My ass would have been shown the door.
Now that he's dead it's okay?
Well hell, *waiting for someone to call him a pedo*.

You are not forced to take part in the investigative section of this forum.
This forum section is clearly meant for speculation.

If this bothers you this much, then please have fun in all the other sections of mjjc.

The rest is clearly not up to you.
Try to be happy somewhere here on the board where it serves you better ;) my personal advice for you, today for free! ;)

Sorry about your Lost, You are in My Prayers as well and Great Post.

Labeling Michael Jackson as a pill-popping drug addict who contributed to his own death is just as much NONSENSE, FULL OF SPECULATION, GOSSIP AND INNUENDO as you claim my post is.

It's fine when 'sources' within the LAPD and media are working together to shove an image of a drug addicted Michael down the GULLIBLE public's throat, but when some of us decide not to fall for the drug hype and put 2 and 2 together, oh how shameful!

I agree with you when you say wait for the facts, but don't you think that should also apply to those who are quick to label Michael as a drug addict because the media and their 'sources' said so?

EnLightenU, U bring it home with this post, everywhere the News, Media, Tabloids, MJ FAN-SITES just ran away with protraying "Michael Jackson as a pill-popping drug addict who contributed to his own death" and actually wanted to BAN people for even suggesting MURDER or people attacking people for even thinking it, like they would rather say MICHAEL KILLED HIMSELF instead of even trying to find out just maybe someone KILLED Michael without his PARTICIPATION and they are still trying to PROMOTE this, that is why I DO BELIEVE some of these POSTERS are working with the People who Killed Michael it happens this is the Internet we dont know who is really posting any of The Jacksons , Lisa Marie, AEG people or Anyone INVOLVED this is the INTERNET no different than Celebrities with FACEBOOK and MYSPACE accounts, you cant trust IPs no more people can get around that, if you want to know whats going on come to MJ FAN SITES, here we are in 2009 and people still believing Murder and Cover-Up dont EXIST, well they DO from Ghettos, Surburbs all the way INTO HOLLYWOOD as a matter of fact most Tragic Deaths in Hollywood had to do with Conspiracies and Cover Up, there are some old people who still believe Natalie Wood was Murdered even books written about it. But these PROMOTERS of the Michael Jackson NEEDED TO SLEEP DRUG ADDICT HAVE No Forenscis or No Official Reports or FACTS either and they thought they could shut someone down by asking for PROOF when they didnt have it for their own beliefs and speculations either, all Diane Dimond or TMZ or any other news affliate can say today still is "OUR SOURCE" which means " OUR PAID SOURCE" if even thats TRUE just more stuff like MICHAEL told us "THEY MAKE THIS STUFF UP". See they think because Michael is gone from this EARTH we are suppose to DUMBDOWN and Instantly become too STUPID to THINK FOR OURSELVES, when even there news lies makes someone LIABLE for his DEATH. But yes too me the "MJ ADDICT" is the REAL CONSPIRACY they want to call a Conspirarcy, because his MURDER is a full blown COVER-UP no Consprirarcy, and I hope and Pray the PAYOFFs STOPS with the DEA and CORONER because everyone in Law Enforcement IS NOT IN ON THEIR COVERUP and All it takes is "1" Person to know the TRUTH and Do Something About It.

No I DO NOT BELIEVE Dr. Murray was a Hired Assassin, I believe he was a Man in Debt thought he was doing Good hanging out with the Greatest Celebrity Legend Alive, I believe he was hired to be a "SCAPEGOAT and FALLGUY" I believe he knows people and things that even he dont know he knows but the DEA can find them and it, nor do I believe Dr. Murray is totally INNOCENT.

Last edited:
ITS A BUSINESS! AEG would have made way more if Michael was alive performing in London. They are only getting 10% of money from the rehearsal footage and the rest goes to the estate. In addition, they were set to lose more if they had to refund all the tickets. Fortunately for them not everyone wanted their money back. Michael didn't make the world go around. In the end, AEG have to try and recoup the money they lost regardless especially if the insurance doesn't cover it.

We don't know for sure that they only get 10%... Yes Randy may have said it but nowt that man says can be taken as the gospel truth right now.

As for certain ones on here that want to shake their finger of shame towards Michael that "he should have known better" and "he's to blame", all I can say is if you think you're getting or will get the absolute truth from the media and their 'sources' (who has a history of screwing with Michael Jackson when he was alive) you're fooling yourselves. Dig a little deeper and do some thinking for yourselves regarding this suspicious nature of Michael's death instead of relying on LAPD and media because I got news for you, they have a history of being shady and dishonest in regards to Michael. You're not going to get the truth, your going to get what they want you to get which is "Michael was a junkie and Dr. Murray didn't know about the other 'drugs' in Michael's system. So Michael is the blame for his own death."

I agree with all your post. I think most people should consider the point above too. Its my view too that it will be blamed on Michael which won't be questioned by the general public due to the fact the media portrayed him as something he wasn't and the fact he had past prescription med probs. Its a set up and perfect cover story for murder.

Deano, this is the MJJC Investigative Unit. Discussions and ideas will lead to theories, which = speculation, which means fans are bound to have opinions as to what happened and who did what.
What's nonsense is that Michael died. I'm sorry, but though you're happy to wait til harder evidence comes out (and I'm not saying you're wrong), other fans have a right to try to analyse and find out what the hell happened to Michael.

Agree 100%, although a lot of this isn't analyzing or picking apart facts, it's pure, uncut, fairy tales.

Allow me to quote myself, again.:ph34r:

I seen the video and that facts are wrong in it
so _ it cant be used to come to the truth

Plus the Dr made to0 many dumb mistakes
then he just panicked . becuase he wasnt planning this
it was human error - not an assasination -

I remember Randy Philip's telling that they never wanted Murray ,but it was Michael himself who insisted on Dr Murray stating that they shared a good rapport with each other.

God knows what this rapport was about.It could be Mike's addiction to drugs that made him choose Murray over anybody else.

I remember Randy Philip's telling that they never wanted Murray ,but it was Michael himself who insisted on Dr Murray stating that they shared a good rapport with each other.

God knows what this rapport was about.It could be Mike's addiction to drugs that made him choose Murray over anybody else.

Why would anyone believe that Michael CHOSE Murray? Maybe AEG did? Michael is not here to tell us differently. .. . . . .

if he wasnt he was the closest thing to one. i mean seriously i hope the guy is debarred from ever practicising again

AP Source: Jackson
Doc Gave Sedatives Before Death
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iMkoNA7ANMxeUu2iZ9hdf_Vr1FfQD99U483O2
By THOMAS WATKINS and JUSTIN PRITCHARD (AP) – 39 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — Hours before Michael Jackson's death, his doctor administered multiple sedatives along with a powerful anesthetic the pop star used to sleep, according to a law enforcement official. It's a safe combination if done properly; potentially lethal if not.
The official said the type of sedatives Dr. Conrad Murray gave Jackson were benzodiazepines, often used to calm patients before surgery. Murray told investigators the doses were within normal medical guidelines, said the official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Even at acceptable levels, benzodiazepines can intensify how the anesthetic propofol depresses breathing, so strict monitoring and careful dosing is required. The balance can be tricky, a slip-up disastrous.
Murray, who administered the drugs to Jackson in a room at the pop star's rented mansion, told investigators Jackson stopped breathing the morning of June 25 and he was unable to revive him. The doctor is the central figure in what police term a manslaughter investigation, though authorities have not classified him a suspect.

In a written statement Thursday, Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, dismissed as "ridiculous" the official's assertion that Murray gave Jackson multiple drugs."We are not going to be responding to any accusations from any unnamed sources," Chernoff said.

As investigators build their case, a central issue is what drugs were in Jackson's system when he died. The official said preliminary toxicology tests detected the propofol, a drug normally used to render patients unconscious for medical procedures but that Jackson used as a sleep aid.
Further analysis will determine whether other drugs were present and in what quantity, allowing the coroner to conclude whether they contributed to the death.

If a twice-delayed final toxicology report reveals an array of drugs, the answer to the simple question "What killed Michael Jackson?" will become a complex medical and legal dispute, especially if authorities can't prove Murray knew everything Jackson was taking. That would complicate any prosecution.

If the results show "a bunch of stuff together, unless one of them is sky high it's going to be really tough to give the cause of death to one drug," said Dr. Richard Clark, director of the division of medical toxicology at the University of California, San Diego.

The Los Angeles County coroner uses a form that allows for three causes of death, plus a fourth line for other contributing factors. Given Jackson's long history with prescription and other drugs, Clark said he expects the coroner's office will conclude Jackson died from "multiple drug toxicity."
Anna Nicole Smith and Heath Ledger were found to have died from lethal combinations of drugs.

Craig Harvey, chief investigator at the coroner's office, declined to discuss any findings from the toxicology report or autopsy. He said delays in releasing the findings were due to "investigative issues."

A discovery of several substances in Jackson's system could benefit Murray should he face criminal charges, said Steve Cron, a criminal defense attorney and adjunct professor at Pepperdine University's law school.
"The more drugs in his system, the more deniability (a doctor) has," Cron said, provided Murray could show he didn't know Jackson was on the other drugs.
"But what did the doctor know?" Cron asked. "Did he do his due diligence by trying to find this stuff out, or just look the other way?"

Murray has talked to detectives but has not spoken publicly since Jackson died. Chernoff has said Murray gave Jackson nothing that "should have" killed him and specifically said the physician did not give Jackson the narcotic painkillers Demerol or OxyContin.

The law enforcement official said Demerol was not found in Jackson's home, but the official said a large amount of propofol and several types of benzodiazepines were in a walk-in closet and the room where Jackson slept his last night.

Benzodiazepines, the "mother's little helper" Mick Jagger sang about, include such widely used antianxiety drugs as Valium and Xanax, as well as Ativan and Versed. The law enforcement official wouldn't name which benzodiazepines Murray told investigators he gave Jackson.

Combining propofol with benzodiazepines is common in operating rooms. Doing so in a private home is not, and it raises numerous safety issues.
Murray, a cardiologist who was hired as Jackson's personal physician in May, is not an anesthesia specialist, and medical experts question whether he had proper monitoring and lifesaving equipment when he administered the propofol to Jackson.

Propofol is extremely powerful, and even a small miscalculation in a dose can cause a dangerous drop in breathing and heartbeat. Some benzodiazepines also affect breathing rate, making the combination potentially deadly, according to several anesthesiologists including Dr. John Dombrowski, a board member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists who runs the private Washington Pain Center.
While anesthesiology is rooted in science, some of its top practitioners describe balancing the doses of several drugs as an art. Patients can react differently to the same drugs, especially if they have built up tolerance through long-term use or abuse.
People not properly trained in such nuances are playing within a small margin for error, Dombrowski said.

"We've made it look so simple," Dombrowski said. Nonspecialists may "view it as, `Well, it should be pretty straight forward,' and they get caught with their pants down."
Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

I mean Wow ,When I heard A Rumor that he also treated James Brown before he died,I don't want to comment. Nobody better not tell me that Murray was Michael's Jack Kovorkeian because they'll be lying. All this will comeout and If Murray is arrested and there is a suspicion towards him,He'll sing like a bird just to have a lesser jail sentence.

I was going to post the AP article in its own thread but see it's quoted here. Unnamed "law enforcement official" ... "We are not going to be responding to any accusations from any unnamed sources" is not much of a denial.

What is the AP's standard for quoting unnamed sources?

Riddle me this how many Michael Jackson music CD's have been sold since his death?

Now read this article dated 1/01/09 from the New York Times
and add up the total number of sales for CD's in 2008:

Sale of CDs Continue Decline in 2008

By Ben Sisario

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/01/technology/01iht-music.4.19032321.html?_r=1
Sales of recorded music fell sharply in the United States in 2008, as consumers continued to migrate away from CDs, large retailers reduced floor space for music and the recession dampened consumer spending during the critical year-end holiday shopping period.

Total album sales, including CDs and full-album downloads, were 428 million, a 14 percent drop from 2007, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan. Since the industry's peak in 2000, album sales have declined 45 percent, although digital music purchases continue to grow at a rapid rate.

The year's biggest seller was Lil Wayne's album "Tha Carter III," which sold 2.87 million copies, followed by Coldplay's "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," with 2.14 million. "Fearless," the second album by the 19-year-old country star Taylor Swift, was third, with 2.11 million.
Swift also scored the sixth-highest seller this year, for her self-titled debut, released in 2006, which sold 1.6 million copies in 2008.
The music industry has grown accustomed to dismal sales numbers, and this year even the good news comes with disappointment. "Tha Carter III" is the first release in SoundScan's 17-year history to top the year-end list with sales of less than three million.

Sales of digital music continued to soar last year. Just over a billion songs were downloaded, a 27 percent increase from 2007, and some record companies say they are finally beginning to wring significant profit from music on Web sites like YouTube and MySpace.

But analysts say that despite the growth and promise of digital music - in 2003 just 19 million songs were purchased as downloads - the money made online is still far from enough to make up for losses in physical sales.
"As the digital side grows, you get a different business model, with more revenue streams," said Michael McGuire, an analyst with Gartner, a market research firm. "But do we get back to where the revenue that the labels see is going to be fully replacing the CD in the next four to five years? No."

Gartner recently issued a report urging record companies to put their primary focus on downloads.
Record companies counter that album sales alone do not give a full picture of the complex new economics of the industry. Rio Caraeff, the executive vice president of eLabs, the digital division of Universal Music Group, said other income, like the fees collected when users stream a video online, had become an essential revenue. Twenty percent of Rihanna's income, he said, has come from the sale of ring tones.
"We don't focus anymore on total album sales or the sale of any one particular product as the metric of revenue or success," Caraeff said. "We look at the total consolidated revenue from dozens of revenue lines behind a given artist or project, which include digital sales, the physical business, mobile sales and licensing income."

Even as most of the industry pushes for greater online sales, two of the biggest albums of the year were by artists who have been vocal opponents of downloading. Kid Rock's "Rock n Roll Jesus" reached No.4 with just over two million sales, and AC/DC's "Black Ice," sold through an exclusive deal with Wal-Mart, was No.5 with 1.92 million.
Neither act sells its music through Apple's iTunes, the dominant online seller. AC/DC has said that selling individual tracks breaks up the continuity of a full album. But à la carte downloads are also far less lucrative than full CDs.

At least one sector of the music industry has continued to enjoy robust success: the concert business. Ticket sales in North America in 2008 rose at least 7 percent, to $4.2 billion, according to Pollstar, the touring-industry trade magazine. But in keeping with the trend of recent years, slightly fewer tickets were sold for more money: Attendance for the top 100 tours dropped 3 percent, but the average ticket price climbed 8 percent, to $66.90.

The record industry has been eager to share in touring's bull market, and many of the major labels' new contracts are for so-called 360 deals, which give the company a much wider share in an artist's income, from touring to merchandising to product endorsements. But those types of contract are still far from the norm.

Despite the growth of online music sales, CDs remain by far the most popular format, although that hold is slipping; 361 million CDs were sold in 2008, down almost 20 percent from the previous year. About 84 percent of all album purchases were CDs, down from 90 percent the year before.
And since CDs remain the record industry's biggest profit engine, many analysts worry that the industry will be particularly vulnerable to inventory reductions at retail stores. Big-box stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy account for up to 65 percent of all retail purchases, and many of those stores are sharply reducing the floor space allotted to music, said Richard Greenfield, a media analyst at Pali Research in New York.
"CDs no longer drive somebody into a store on Tuesday," Greenfield said, referring to the day new CDs usually go on sale. "So the big risk for 2009 is that you will see even more rapid contraction of floor space, as CDs really go out of sight, out of mind for the consumer."

THE TOP-SELLING ALBUMS OF 2008
1. Lil Wayne, "Tha Carter III" (Cash Money/Universal Motown); 2.87 million
2. Coldplay, "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends" (Capitol); 2.14 million
3. Taylor Swift, "Fearless" (Big Machine); 2.11 million
4. Kid Rock, "Rock n Roll Jesus" (Atlantic); 2.02 million
5. AC/DC, "Black Ice" (Columbia); 1.92 million
6. Taylor Swift, "Taylor Swift" (Big Machine); 1.6 million
7. Metallica, "Death Magnetic" (Warner Brothers); 1.57 million
8. T.I., "Paper Trail" (Grand Hustle/Atlantic); 1.52 million
9. Jack Johnson, "Sleep Through the Static" (Brushfire/Universal); 1.49 million
10. Beyoncé, "I Am ... Sasha Fierce" (Music World/Columbia); 1.46 million
Source: Nielsen SoundScan

about that AP report. The media no longer question Murray's suspect behaviour that day, the bad CPR, slow 911 call, staff at storage facilities giving 2 stories... they just want to make Michael out to be a druggie, even if he was taking multiple drugs that perhaps Murray didn't know about, what about Murray's odd behaviour on the day Michael died?!

about that AP report. The media no longer question Murray's suspect behaviour that day, the bad CPR, slow 911 call, staff at storage facilities giving 2 stories... they just want to make Michael out to be a druggie, even if he was taking multiple drugs that perhaps Murray didn't know about, what about Murray's odd behaviour on the day Michael died?!
The corporate media can go to HELL!!!
Yes, all the people in America and
half the people of China know
that Michael Jackson was assassinated.

Last edited:
^^ what do you mean? You think someone else enter that room and gave MJ an overdose??

That latest AP article posted in here made me think: The murders would make sure several different drugs would be found in Michael's Body so that could purposely help Murray's Defense. Which would show, they are all in the Murder Together.

They did not isolate and inject him for nothing. Everything had a purpose.

Makes you wonder how Murrey intended to smuggle the Diprivan through customs in the UK, that would be a crime here. I wonder if there is any connection between the nurse and Murrey, she has set up the Diprivan story, very convenient. Maybe Murrey is prepared to do a short spell inside for manslaughter at most, and have millions of dollars waiting for him when he gets out. As I understand it could be less than four years. I don't believe AEG had anything to do with it.

My first thought when that nurse made that announcement was "she could be bought, perhaps an old friend of Murrays who could even have been recomended to Michael by him.

Strange how the press had focused on Michael visiting pharmacies on the lead up to his death.....'did someone tip them off'....part of a plan maybe? after all nobody saw exactly what was picked up, It certainly wasn't sackfulls thats for sure.

My worry right now is that LAPD have already said that they could use Michaels death to help them pass a bill on celebrity doctors, "perfect cover up for murder if you ask me".
I'm quite nevous about the toxicology report because who knows what the doc could have pumped him with, accourding to AP he gave Mike sedatives as well as propofol. I used to be an aneasthatist "for animal's but same proceedures apply" and all I can say is Duh!
I do believe that Michael would have been on medication of some kind, I also believe it would have been used in moderation, just as millions of people around the world take medication on a daily basis for whatever medical reasons they may have.

Back