Dutchie is in the HOT SEAT!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
1. What is your favourite season of the year?

2. Can you drive? If so, what car do you have?

3. Do you play any sports?

Who do you think fudgehead was? Lol I just remembered him when I was trying to think of what to ask you.

Are you enjoying adulthood yet?

What was your favorite thing about being a kid?

1. What is your favourite season of the year?

2. Can you drive? If so, what car do you have?

3. Do you play any sports?

1. Summer & Winter
2. Yes, I can drive :D I drive a metallic black Citroen C1 :)
3. I used to play soccer when I was in my teens. I was pretty good!

What's your favourite Michael mannerism?

Don't know if it counts....but his giggle.

Who do you think fudgehead was? Lol I just remembered him when I was trying to think of what to ask you.

Are you enjoying adulthood yet?

What was your favorite thing about being a kid?

Fudgehead was.......interesting. I have no idea. I personally don't think it was Michael, just another faker trying to be interesting........but at least he was nice.

I hate being an adult. lol

My favorite thing about being a kid was Michael. He was my hero, far more cool than superman or batman. I believed Michael could do anything.

:hiya:

Have you seen Michael live (tours)? :wild:

What is your favorite tour? :wild:

You have an autograph? :shifty: :(

Hello :)

I've seen him in concert only once, during the HIStory tour in Amsterdam. :(
My favorite tour is the BAD tour because it was all live and awesome and stuff ;)
Yes, I have an autograph :)

xx

:hiya:

I've seen him in concert only once, during the HIStory tour in Amsterdam. :(

kermit.gif

My favorite tour is the BAD tour because it was all live and awesome and stuff ;)

Me too! :wild: I love this tour! :wub:

Yes, I have an autograph :)

:eek:

247.gif

How was it? :shifty: If you want to tell of course... :blushing:

He was nice wasn't he? (or she I suppose..lol). I just remember you and I both talked with him (I'll just say him for now, it's easier that way). I can't even remember how he disappeared. He told me he was working for R, who was supposedly MJ's girlfriend. I can't even remember her real name now. I think Romonica? Anyways, that was an interesting time for sure. I wonder what ever happened to those two. Kinda had a friendship that just vanished along with them.

He was nice wasn't he? (or she I suppose..lol). I just remember you and I both talked with him (I'll just say him for now, it's easier that way). I can't even remember how he disappeared. He told me he was working for R, who was supposedly MJ's girlfriend. I can't even remember her real name now. I think Romonica? Anyways, that was an interesting time for sure. I wonder what ever happened to those two. Kinda had a friendship that just vanished along with them.

www.MessenTools.com-34 pensativo.gif

Back