Email Pete King NY Congressman NOW!! Disgusting comments about MJ

just keep sending hate mail none stop on his account it will be funny he wont get anything done lol

Pete King doesn't do any justice to his last name...

He should take an example of the one and only real KING...

People like P.K. sicken the whole world!

we should just bombard him with spam mails.

I've sent him a little fairytale:

Once upon a time....

There was a little guy

who was so jealous

of the media attention

Michael Jackson was

getting.

He would put a video

on YouTube and

make a complete fool

out of himself

But the Michael Jackson fans

forgave him because

he was just a lonely ignorant soul.

R.I.P Pete King.

His neighboor said on tweeter that Pete King has security surrounding his house 'cause of the threats he's been getting due to his vile comments about MJ! haha, i hope he gets his ass kicked!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA GOOD FOR HIM ^^^
He should not have been so stupid. He doesn't know where he burns his hands on

Is there a way to spam his email box massively?

Guys? Anyone?

Just send another one:

emailpk.jpg

Aren't you worried that last one will be taken as a threat?

Aren't you worried that last one will be taken as a threat?

Yeah I wouln't go that far now. I don't think people should be making death threats to this King loser. Yeah he's an idiot, but lets not take it that far.

I don't wish death on anyone but P.K. should have been more careful. Really stupid man this P.K. fellow.

Pete King just won't shut up.............

The Congressman who railed Michael Jackson by calling him a "pedophile" and "child molester" this weekend isn't done yet -- Rep. Peter King has ammo for days.

"Yes, he did violate young boys. He did put them in terribly inappropriate positions. And that's a terrible signal to be sending out to society," the NY Congressman told CBS 2 today, among other gems.

King swears he won't speak out against MJ tomorrow -- out of respect for his memorial.

Pete King just won't shut up.............

The Congressman who railed Michael Jackson by calling him a "pedophile" and "child molester" this weekend isn't done yet -- Rep. Peter King has ammo for days.

"Yes, he did violate young boys. He did put them in terribly inappropriate positions. And that's a terrible signal to be sending out to society," the NY Congressman told CBS 2 today, among other gems.

King swears he won't speak out against MJ tomorrow -- out of respect for his memorial.

Is this guy getting dumber by the minute? It's hard to remain respectful of P.K. when he continues to dig his own grave with these exceedingly stupid statements.

Is this guy getting dumber by the minute? It's hard to remain respectful of P.K. when he continues to dig his own grave with these exceedingly stupid statements.

Clearly he doesn't care and I hope hell has a nice hot spot for him when he dies, all he is doing is further showing why people despise the Republican Party.

I just love how this guy, along with MJ haters, speak as though things they say are a fact. What proof do they have exactly? Did they see anything? Were they there? Of course not. At least MJ was acquitted in court. They have nothing to base their accusations on really.

I just love how this guy, along with MJ haters, speak as though things they say are a fact. What proof do they have exactly? Did they see anything? Were they there? Of course not. At least MJ was acquitted in court. They have nothing to base their accusations on really.
Yeah. That's what gets me too. How can they think they know? Some of them have such strong feelings about Michael based solely on that when they have know way of proving it.

Yeah I wouln't go that far now. I don't think people should be making death threats to this King loser. Yeah he's an idiot, but lets not take it that far.

A death thread is a death thread when you say 'I will kill you' and I never said that. I just said he's dead lol

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email. Thank you for taking the time to contact my office.

Sincerely,

Peter T. King
Member of Congress

lol

anyone who wants to change there sex is mentally ill.

That could be taken as offensive. What if there is a fan who happens to be transgendered browsing the forum and they read that? Just saying.

A death thread is a death thread when you say 'I will kill you' and I never said that. I just said he's dead lol

That can be taken as a death threat as well.

I will probably email this person if I can ever find the right words.

^^^ I doubt it according to the law. How can they prove it. I didn't even use my own name and with a gmail account. They have more things on their mind.

^^^ I doubt it according to the law. How can they prove it. I didn't even use my own name and with a gmail account. They have more things on their mind.

I think there is more to it than that. The language does sound threatening, and even if he couldn't take legal action such threats could end up making Michael Jackson fans look like violent lunatics. That would undermine our cause, paint the congressman as sympathetic, and make MJ look guilty by association. For MJ's sake, I think we should try to take the higher road whenever we can.

I support MJsJelly 100 percent. Pete King is reaping what he has sowed. You'd think a congressman would be a tad more diplomatic.

Pete King is cruel. I pray that Michael's children never have to listen hear anything that guy said.

I wonder if he saw the memorial today.

I think there is more to it than that. The language does sound threatening, and even if he couldn't take legal action such threats could end up making Michael Jackson fans look like violent lunatics. That would undermine our cause, paint the congressman as sympathetic, and make MJ look guilty by association. For MJ's sake, I think we should try to take the higher road whenever we can.

Well, at least our voices will be heard then. Michael's not able to defend himself and these things make me outraged. But okay I know that you're saying. It's not that I will hurt him but I just want to make a statement to him. That he cannot walk away with every thing because he's a congressman. I just wanted to make that clear. I don't think he will read polite emails only the scary ones.

That's why I asked him: are you scared yet ;)

Back