Email Pete King NY Congressman NOW!! Disgusting comments about MJ

those people should not represent the nation, they are unfit.

Politicians. The dirtiest job in human history
Fox. The most absurd TV media in America

Just sent one
Getting e-mails from all over the world is quite an experience I guess? LOL

Last edited:
Screw this dumbass,he's the low-life,he's just mad no one is paying attention to him and his republican buddies

He's attention seeking.

He knows Michael was acquitted, but he's using his dislike of Michael to channel it using what he knows will get him attention.

These guys are not idiots, by the time a lawmaker decides to attack another public figure, he has calculated motives and he knows his audience and supporters are ultra-conservative base who are not into Michael's music, if you go by the poll that was released, fewer conservatives like Michael.

And fox, a conservative channel will put up such a poll.

Of course they know they are wrong. This guy needs Al Sharpton to respond to him because Al Sharpton knows how to deal with idiots like him.

Al Sharpton should ask the guy, since he is a lawmaker and doesn't believe in Michael's acquittal based on the law of the land, maybe he should second a law that when someone he doesn't like is acquitted, he should then be lynched.

Surely this calls for AlSharpton to fire back in one form or another and call this guy out for being a lawmaker and expressing idiocy against the very system that acquitted Michael, not on one, two but 14 counts.

So if the system that acquitted Michael is not the benchmark of law and justice in the country, what system should be the benchmark according to this guy? Lynching?

If you are falsely accussed, what other system should be in place to be acquitted?

On a happier note, Michael Jackson will be back at #1 in the US this week. His Number Ones album shifted over 250,000+ copies!

"
Dear Mr King

On Behalf of all UK Michael Jackson fans, F**k you.

Try keeping your mouth shut in future

Yours

Paul W"

hey Y'all. I was in class and when i got out I saw this thread and I watched th vid and was sooo disgusted. I sent an email to him event hough he might not give it a second glance. I tried to control my anger and language.

Mr. Congressman

You might not read all of my writing but you really need to hear this.

I know you're Older and supposed to be wiser but you showed your true color today! What kind of a Congressman says these things about The Late Michael Jackson? What kind of Man are you? The troops are great. They're helping the country, But You have no idea What Michael Jackson Has done For the world. Not only for America. Why Does hate revolve around people who don't understand? If you don't like To watch Michael on TV, Change the channel. God knows You got many channels on your TV. Let the Man rest in peace. What are your reason to Say those disgusting comments about him. What did u get out of it? This is the time when we should all stick together. If you think Michael jackson is your enemy, then what of the Alkida? You should respect the person who has changed so many life. You should be proud that he's an American. Everyone knowes He represents America Better that you'll ever do!

You have NO sense of Reality. You let the Tabloid and your Bad common sense rule U! I feel very sorry for you because it seems to me that u are jealous of Michael Jackson being Loved All over the world. But you don't. That's what the reason is right?

I know I'm supposed to be respectful to you because you're or a congressman or so meting, but I'm finding it very hard to do it. And people give you respect when You give them one.

This quote sums you up: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Sincerely...

AL SHAPTON AND JESSE JACKSON NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!! If they difn't know already... But i do agree hes a attention seeker DUMBASS. I didnt know it was a Congressman, i thought he was a jounalist when i heard this on the View...wow

i thought these republicans were supposed to believe in God. i guess not. they do a lot of judging. i know there may be exceptions, but he's not the first one to go vile over the airwaves, against Michael. that i have heard.

I am so glad that you guys are already on to this. I am disgusted by this old peice of shits insensitive and warped words against Michael Jackson, a dead man and a father, son, brother and friend. Remind this LOW LIFE himself that he is an elected official and his lack of ethics may now come back to haunt him, because we are not a force to be f###ed with especially in these times! I am so angry I would beat his old ass down if I saw him in person and I am not a violent person normally, but I am sick of this stuff. Now especially from someone who's carreer depends on WE, the people. His mother must had never taught him right anyway!!!

i thought these republicans were supposed to believe in God. i guess not. they do a lot of judging. i know there may be exceptions, but he's not the first one to go vile over the airwaves, against Michael. that i have heard.

Yes, honestly not suprised that he's republican (no offense to anyone who is) but a lot of them, at least the one's in politics, seem to be very judgemental.This Pete King guy is the last one who should be making any assumptions though considering that he once considered getting a sex change. I'm sure he didn't want anyone judging him then, so why is he judging Michael? He doesn't know anything about Michael. He's the one embarrassing himself talking about someone he doesn't like and making vile comments and assumptions about someone he doesn't even know. I think he's just jealous that he's a nobody and no one will give a crap when he passes on. A lot of people are just jealous of all the love and outpouring of grief surrounding MJ. They can't understand it and are just jealous.

We don’t have to be perfect people in order to recognize evil. While it may be hypocritical to hold others to a standard we don’t achieve, we need only look at a few minutes footage of Michael Jackson to know he was an evil man. We can only hope he repented and made his peace with God before the drugs had clouded his mind. By the way, the greater the knowledge, the greater the responsibility. The “doctors” and other professionals around Michael Jackson should have made sure he didn’t have access to the dangerous combination of drugs that apparently took his life. I am definitely saddened by Michael’s ruined and wasted life and death.
This is a post someone left on the poll!!
Evil?!?! What the F*CK was evil about Michael Jackson?

Please, why even post their hateful comments on here. I really don't even want to read that right now. At least post a link next time.

He gonna be on CNN at 1pm CST.. Someone interview him

Here's the email I sent to this peice of shit. Sorry I can't be respectful about this crab at all!

Mr. Pete King!

I don't give a shit if you are my elder or even that you are a US Congressman. I give respect where respect is due. Your Mother must had never taught you right, because your insensitive comments against Michael Jackson; someone's father, son, brother and friend, was completely ignorant and wrong!

What about all the good philanthropic and humanitarian work Michael has given the entire world? What about all the kids like my self who were touched by Michael, only at heart? What about the truth to those allegations that resulted in finding the man misunderstood and "not guilty"? Apparantly your old ass is a bigot that couldn't see the facts because you are blinded by your own prejiduce!

Michael Jackson was a great man. The truth will be shown by the level of love you will see in numbers!!! We are a force to be reckoned with just like our man. Therefore, please be warned... you are an elected official! May your words haunt you the rest of your old, miserable ass life.

No respect.

Sean O'Hara

One more thing... why does the media repeatedly play this jerk?!? That makes them even as morally wrong for playing this over and over as family, friends and fans are in such mourning! Sick!!! I feel like choking these f### heads!!!

He gonna be on CNN at 1pm CST.. Someone interview him

How do we contact CNN to stop this!!!! They need to know that this is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! He hasn't even been laid to rest yet and people are hurting, let alone this old ass getting a podium to trash our man publicly before he is even laid to rest!!! Shame on CNN!!!!

Well i dont know how u contact CNN but the interview was short he was saying the same things. So really nothing, he just A BIG FAT LOSER WHO NEEDS HELP.... Now if he only talk about the media coverage then it would be cool, BUT nooo he had to rant and sounding like a hateful man...

Whoopi made(and accentuated)an interesting point on the view that a slander case against this pig could be possible. He made those statements without the "In my opinion" loophole and presented his statements as if they were absolute fact. I hope that if it is fact possible that they go after him.

Last edited:
I first heard about this ignorant rant on The View this morning. Then I just saw the video on TMZ website. It's filthy, it's slanderous and malicious! Who does this guy think he is? Michael Jackson was one of our greatest entertainers and heros. He is beloved by billions of people the world over who always believed in him and his music. For this US Congressman to degrade this beautiful human being in this way shows exactly why America is in the trouble it is in now. He should be asked to resign his post immediately. He is a racist jerk and we don't need to keep spreading this kind of hate. And just so Mr. King would know, Michael Jackson was a big supporter of our armed forces. Even though he did not support war, he knew the sacrifices of our men and women in protecting our freedoms. You should be ashamed Pete King!
I also would like to thank Whoopi Goldberg of the View for standing up and defending Michael against this hateful rant.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/05/congressman-on-jackson-he-was-a-pedophile/14

That post needs to be removed from this thread. We can read for ourselves what words were said.

I sent him this:

As a 39 year old African American woman, I grew up being a fan of Michael Jackson. For many of us, his death has been devastating and like for many music fans before us who lost icons like Elvis, Lennon, Jim Morrison and countless others we felt the sheer pain and loss. While I do realize there are others who share your thoughtless and vile repulsive views, your decision to air yours for the entire world to see was shameful and evil. For a man who just a year ago considered having a sex change, I thought you’d be the last person to have ignorant bigoted racist views. But of course what was I thinking you are of that party that Republican Party that has lying cheating whores and closet gays like Mark Foley and televangelists like Ted Haggard who say one thing and live another.

He too trashed Michael Jackson repeatedly and got busted sleeping with gay prostitutes and it’s rumored he really did rape young boys in his church. Mr. Jackson was accused and acquitted. Mr. Elvis Presley had an inappropriate relationship that we know about and married his underage girlfriend. Perhaps Mr. King while you are showing your bigotry and hate for warped attention or seeking to rally your KKK base, perhaps you should think about your wife and kids and someone rubbing in your kids face how you hated being what God intended for you to be. As the Bible says, Judge not and you should not be judged, for whatever seed you sow you shall reap and I hope you get everything you deserve and so much more!

I sent him this:

As a 39 year old African American woman, I grew up being a fan of Michael Jackson. For many of us, his death has been devastating and like for many music fans before us who lost icons like Elvis, Lennon, Jim Morrison and countless others we felt the sheer pain and loss. While I do realize there are others who share your thoughtless and vile repulsive views, your decision to air yours for the entire world to see was shameful and evil. For a man who just a year ago considered having a sex change, I thought you’d be the last person to have ignorant bigoted racist views. But of course what was I thinking you are of that party that Republican Party that has lying cheating whores and closet gays like Mark Foley and televangelists like Ted Haggard who say one thing and live another.

He too trashed Michael Jackson repeatedly and got busted sleeping with gay prostitutes and it’s rumored he really did rape young boys in his church. Mr. Jackson was accused and acquitted. Mr. Elvis Presley had an inappropriate relationship that we know about and married his underage girlfriend. Perhaps Mr. King while you are showing your bigotry and hate for warped attention or seeking to rally your KKK base, perhaps you should think about your wife and kids and someone rubbing in your kids face how you hated being what God intended for you to be. As the Bible says, Judge not and you should not be judged, for whatever seed you sow you shall reap and I hope you get everything you deserve and so much more!

:clapping::punk::yes:

posted this in another thread but thought I'd share here as well.

peter-king-186a072507.jpg

ghosts6.jpg

tell me they're not look-alikes

no wonder he's so bitter

Back