Email Pete King NY Congressman NOW!! Disgusting comments about MJ

My answer

Subject - You are very genius person!Please answer!

Hеllo your majesty!

I made that special for you my friend and my idol! Pete King :)

Its my song and its named Justice !

The Little Peter King is a cold man

(You are sick )

(This is sick)

(You are sick )

Hoo-Hooooooooo

CmON!!!

You are NOT Bad! Yeahhh BaD

You are just Dangerous ...........

- Smooth Criminal

Hee-hee

People Are You Ok

People Are You Ok

Are you Ok People

Its Just Smoothy little Pete!

CmON!

Its the psychophatic hour with little King!

Are you proud of me?

Its so made for YOU!

Thank for the time!

Say Hello to Snedon in your bed.

My answer

Subject - You are very genius person!Please answer!

Hеllo your majesty!

I made that special for you my friend and my idol! Pete King :)

Its my song and its named Justice !

(You are sick )

(This is sick)

(You are sick )

Hoo-Hooooooooo

CmON!!!

You are NOT Bad! Yeahhh BaD

You are just Dangerous ...........

- Smooth Criminal

Hee-hee

People Are You Ok

People Are You Ok

Are you Ok People

Its Just Smoothy little Pete!

CmON!

Its the psychophatic hour with little King!

Are you proud of me?

Its so made for YOU!

Thank for the time!

Say Hello to Snedon in your bed.

haahahahahahahaha that actually made me actually laugh out loud...gosh my parents must think me a loonatic laughing at what essentially looks like a computer screen :p:D

I wrote this:

Hi Peter King,

I wanted to e-mail you because of a really rude and inapropriate statement you made about Michael Jackson. First off all,I cant believe you're a congressman? For a congressman that was the most rude, nasty, innapropriate, stupid, false statement you could ever make. Michael Jackson was acquitted off all charges against him. So that means if you can't find proof that he did this, you are NOT allowed to come with such stupid and false statements. I think YOU are the low-life here. I think Michael Jackson has got way more talent than you will EVER get. I think that you are racist. I think you are sick - just the fact that you can actually say that, have you thought about his children? His children loves him dearly. Who should come and piss on your grave when you die? Is that the kind of respect that you would like to get when you die? Should I tell your children sick stories about you? How would that make you feel? I think you should be veeery ashamed ofyourself. Veeery ashamed. You're talking like that BECAUSE Michael Jackson is getting the worlds attention? That is so low. Michael Jackson deserves the attention he gets. I deeply hope that you apologize for that incredibly nasty statement. I hope you are ashamed of yourself. You should be!!

Shame on you. Shame on you. Sick individual.
I hope you get fired.

See you NEVER.

I posted what I wrote to him a few days ago, and look at this response I got!! WTF?? Obviously they aren't reading anything!

July 10, 2009

Dear Friend,

Thank you for standing with me against the shameless media pandering to Michael Jackson - a person whose bizarre and deviant lifestyle included, by his own admission, sleeping with young boys.

At a time when brave young Americans are putting their lives on the line in Iraq and Afghanistan and madmen in Iran and North Korea are building nuclear missiles, the media and too many of our own political leaders disgraced themselves by their orgy of glorification to Michael Jackson.

The overwhelmingly positive response I have received from tens of thousands of rank-and-file Americans across our country has been gratifying and reassuring. Having the support of people like you more than overcomes the hateful, vicious and obscene phone calls and e-mails I received from Michael Jackson fanatics and the hateful charges of bias and racism made against me by some voices in the media and the world of politics and special interests.

Thank you for being there when I needed you. I assure you that I will keep up the fight for the values and beliefs which you and I share.

All the best.
Sincerely,

PETER T. KING
Member of Congress

P.S. Please take the time to visit my new website - www.peteking.house.gov - to see more information on my work in Congress and helpful links to federal agencies.

Washington, DC Office
339 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
202-225-7896
Massapequa Park
1003 Park Boulevard
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
516-541-4225
Suffolk County
631-541-4225

Contact Representative Pete King

And people wonder why I'm a Democrat. This guy is obviously an ignorant fool and not only ignorant but pretty stupid. Anyone could be pissed enough to kill him over his comment...what an idiot. And no one honors dead soldiers o_O? I think he's forgotten about Memorial Day,Veteran's Day and various memorial monuments.

Back