EMAs

Telha

Proud Member
Who watched the EMAs yesterday??

Is it just me or is every award show a set up for Britney to win as many awards as she can? :unsure:

And I cant believe that not only MJ didnt go to finals on Best Act Ever, but Rick Astley won it just because of that silly Rick Roll joke on youtube :doh:

Anyone else seen it? What did u think of it?

I missed it last night but MTV are supposedly re-airing it again tomorrow, so I'll try watch it at that time. Judging by some performances already uploaded on Youtube, it doesn't look so bad.

I was reading a book, while the tv was on. The whole show was dumb and lame as every year. So I do never watch the complete show. I can't understand why they gave Paul MC the award for ultimate legend (just because of the location Liverpool?).
Also the artists choice award was going to Lil Wayne and not to Michael...
I'm still pissed cause Michael was not even nominated on best act ever, cause I wanted to go and meet him there. That would have been a night to remember for us, but we missed these BIG chance.

Also I did find the "Speech" of Kanye was very short and non-saying. I always think why does Michael prepare so long to make that wonderful lavish speeches...what is so much appreciated from me anyway.
I knew Britney would get this awards (Album and Artist of the year 2008) but I don't know why. The world is going mad. I knew she wouldn't come. Her video messages were really outrageous, it maked me upset listen to her. Not to mention the way she looks...

WE MUST HAVE JUSTICE! BY ALL MEANS necessary.

i stopped watching this muppetry a decade ago after turning 10.

Well all in all I liked the Ema's better than the Vma's. I think Katy perry wasn't an amazing host though, she was just okay, I liked her performances better than the presenting to be honest.... but some of the people who won :( I just didn't understand..
Especially Artists choice: Lil' Wayne? I just think it was ironic that american artist would say his name yet the European ones didn't...I don't even know if he is known all over europe...

It's a joke, as usual! Tokio Hotel? LOL.

It was an alright show, there were some decent performances like from Beyonce and Pink, but then most of the ceremony seemed very long and dragging, especially those mini-interviews 30 Seconds To Mars gave to other artists. Really unnecessary and sometimes cringe-worthy.

And I cant believe that not only MJ didnt go to finals on Best Act Ever, but Rick Astley won it just because of that silly Rick Roll joke on youtube :doh:

Yeah that was really ridiculous, but then again maybe it's a good thing MJ didn't win, especially since Perez Hilton was one of those presenting this so-called award. :pth:

Back