Epic parts of Michael's songs! [merged]

Re: Epic parts of Michael's songs!

I also got some more;

The ad-libs of MITM live especially the ones at Bucharest 92.

The bridge of Black Or White.

The little rap that MJ does in Can't Let Her Get Away is so epic and this song imo is so underrated.

When MJ dropped the f bomb in Scream.

The part 'pretty young things repeat after me, sing na na na, na na na na, na na na na' in PYT.

The beginning and the first verse of Keep The Fatih always give me goosebumps.

The ad-libs of YANA live after the 'you are always in my heartttttttttttttttttttttttttttt' part.

The ad-libs of TDCAU.

2:59-ending of Don't Walk Away is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

The entire The Lost Children and Jam song.

4:51-5:08 of Superfly Sister- You are dirty, You are nasty. :)

2:48-4:06 of Morphine- I know the lyrics are both scary and shocking, but the way MJ delivered the vocals are beautiful and full of emotion.

The adlibs from I Just Can't Stop Loving You from Royal Brunei 1996 - ''I just can't stop loving you. In the morning, in the evening. In the night time baby''

The Ad-libs for Stranger In Moscow, The way he stretchs out, instead of break into falsetto, the '' When your alone and your cold insiiiiiideee ''

''We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby
Like stranger in Moscow
I'm living lonely
I'm living lonely, baby
like a Stranger in Moscow ''

Wow i can feel his emotions, his anger, its just wow. The way he sings it, incredible.

The adlibs from I Just Can't Stop Loving You from Royal Brunei 1996 - ''I just can't stop loving you. In the morning, in the evening. In the night time baby''

Yeah, me too :) Also ''Brad, what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? Yeah, yeah!''

2:34....'Wanna see an exhibition...aaah HEEE!!!'...:wild:

[YouTube]Xrd3lSn5FqQ[/YouTube]

Is It Scary is epic, obviously...But one of my favourite parts showcases his powerful voice....Listen LOUDLY in good quality earphones at 1:34...'Let them all materialiiiiiiize!!'.....And then breaks into the chorus...I mean...what a genius! He's amazing..

[YouTube]74SktAvsJd0[/YouTube]

The piano in Is It Scary

and there was a live version of Man In The Mirror (Can't remember which one sorry) where Michael's adlibs were ''Reach up for the stars, reach up for the stars''

Thread of the millenium.

The Lady In My Life - "I love you, I love you, I need you, I want you, babe" to the end.
Break Of Dawn- The way he's sang "Let me groove, let me soothe"
Maria- Beginning
Earth Song- the end /so strong/
and much, much more....

^ He did the Brunei concert for the 50th birthday celebration for the Sultan of Brunei... He also wasn't paid anything for it, he did it for free.. Now, how many artists would perform for free? Not a lot, I suppose. :)

Not really an epic "part" per say, but I just love Michael's early vibrato on the Live At The Forum album, especially on I'll Be There, and how he doesn't finish pronouncing words because of it..

"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation baaaaaaa....." Lol.

Not really an epic "part" per say, but I just love Michael's early vibrato on the Live At The Forum album, especially on I'll Be There, and how he doesn't finish pronouncing words because of it..

"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation baaaaaaa....." Lol.

Seriously, young Michael is jaw drop worthy. I'm always always amazed at how immensely, off the charts talented he was, at that age.

They cheer everytime he came on.
I miss him.

^ He did the Brunei concert for the 50th birthday celebration for the Sultan of Brunei... He also wasn't paid anything for it, he did it for free.. Now, how many artists would perform for free? Not a lot, I suppose. :)

Was he the one who sponsored History concerts?

Not really an epic "part" per say, but I just love Michael's early vibrato on the Live At The Forum album, especially on I'll Be There, and how he doesn't finish pronouncing words because of it.."You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation baaaaaaa....." Lol.
I love how he says 'pac' ..instead of 'pact' ..lol

I love the part in BAD "We could change the world tommorow,this could be a better place......if u dont like what im sayin then wont u slap my face because im badddd" :D

I also love Billie jean live.What does he say when he adds his own bits into it like "You know u aint,because u are......................"

I love his adlibs for Beat It live. They make absoultley no sense but they just sound cool

Here are some (Some of them won't be 100% accurate)

''Stay by the said, doggon it wrong. You wanna party''

''Beat it, Beat it lord. You got to doggon doggon. Shock a dee bap, shock a dee bap''

''You go to party cause you go to get the dog by''

Only Michael Jackson could sing jibberish and make it sound cool

I love the part from Jam at 2:15 when he sings "it ain't too much for me... HOOO!" and the horns go nuts... :jump: (I know some ppl don't like that part with the horns, but I think those make epicness)

I love his adlibs for Beat It live. They make absoultley no sense but they just sound cool

Here are some (Some of them won't be 100% accurate)

''Stay by the said, doggon it wrong. You wanna party''

''Beat it, Beat it lord. You got to doggon doggon. Shock a dee bap, shock a dee bap''

''You go to party cause you go to get the dog by''

Only Michael Jackson could sing jibberish and make it sound cool

LOL. You gotta love it when he makes-up totally incoherent gibberish. :D

Speed Demon bridge 1:38

[Youtube]ZOWkBI8a23A[/Youtube]

GO! GO! GO!

^ YES! :wild:

Speed Demon is one of my all-time fave MJ songs :)

For now:

The moment Michael starts singing in 'Can you feel it'. (Ouf of the way, genius is coming through, hahahaha!!)

[youtube]m8cLqbYKkrM[/youtube]

It's always been the favourite part of the song for me and my mom, lol. We love it.

And so many, many other parts of other songs.

Great thread:clapping: Will be back for sure...Also nice to hear others favorite parts of songs I don't know that well.

^^ That song (live or studio) kicks it up about 7,899 notches when Michael starts to sing...:pThe brothers' voices are so much more sedate than Michael...Michael comes in like a burst of crazy energy...I get goosebumps ....Just amazing...

The part in Money where Michael says ''I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but'', and then the beat comes in

^^ That song (live or studio) kicks it up about 7,899 notches when Michael starts to sing...:pThe brothers' voices are so much more sedate than Michael...Michael comes in like a burst of crazy energy...I get goosebumps ....Just amazing...

Great way of putting it. What a huge difference between Michael and his brothers' voice. That song would not be as good and energetic without Michael that is for sure!

Every time Michael comes in with his falsetto voice in I don't know how many songs, lol

What is everyone favorite bits in a song ?

Hi All,

What is everyone favorite bits in a song ? You know those small parts in song that gets you hyped up ?

I know the whole songs themselves are awesome & there are heaps of amazing songs but can you list your favorites bits is a song ?

I have heaps of them to list but will start off with just the one and hopefully you all can share as well & tell us why you like those parts :)

My favorite bit in Blue Gangster/No Friend Of Mine is 01.52-02.00, that grunting & angry powerful vocal just gets me every time ! See the link below to hear that bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_z84nUdxyk

Re: What is everyone favorite bits in a song ?

For me its usually a particula verse of a song i always look forward to, or sometimes its even just a couple of words, like a backing vocal or something
for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms the little bit at 4:15 i always look forward to that in Tabloid Junkie

or I love the 2nd verse from Jam :)

Re: What is everyone favorite bits in a song ?

The ending of Dirty Diana always gets me, so powerful.

My favorite bit in Blue Gangster/No Friend Of Mine is 01.52-02.00, that grunting & angry powerful vocal just gets me every time ! See the link below to hear that bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_z84nUdxyk

Mine is from 2:51 to 3:23, when he goes "You make me wanna sing" and then does those amazing vocals.

Back