fanfiction

CaptainEoLove85

Proud Member
I kinda wish there was a place for fanfiction because this is the only place I can think of to put it. I got this cute idea for a story based off of the Speed Demon section of Moonwalker, so I wrote it tonight. I like how it turned out, so I hope you enjoy it too. :) Tell me what you think. Here's the story

Michael and Spike

Michael walked down the road, sporting his favorite black jacket and pants, metallic buckles and other glitz jangling with each step. The sun was blazing high and hot in the desert today. He could feel the sweat running down his forehead. It was hot enough to fry an egg on the asphalt. Occasionally slight breezes would give some relief.
Up a short distance, he spotted his friend sitting on a boulder next to the road. The lagomorph's back was turned. Perfect. Best to go with the sneak approach. Michael silently stepped in close and gave the rabbit a firm tap on the back. The rabbit's shoulders lurched up in surprise and he turned his head towards Michael. He gave him a big buck toothed grin.
Michael smiled back and greeted his friend. “Spike! Whadda ya say to another dance off?”
Spike stood up, brushed some dust off his biker outfit, and gave a thumbs up and nod in agreement.
“Great! But first...let's do a little a warm up”
Before Spike could even give his usual silent gesture in response, Michael took off in a sprint, leaving a cloud of dust behind. Spike just stood there a second, mild amusement and irritation set on his face. Michael could really be a trickster at times. He began his own dash towards Michael and eventually caught up to him.
Michael looked a little out of breath, but still fit and ready. The last time they had done a dance off, Michael was stopped by a cop because he never noticed the “no dancing” sign. While he was being confronted by the cop, Spike just upped and left him, leaving him to pay for the ticket. Michael was not ever going to let Spike live that down, and he had been pulling pranks on him ever since. Now Michael made sure they would dance in a zone free of those ridiculous signs.
“Ok, that's enough warming up. Let's do this. I'll go first.”
And with that, Michael launched into his freestyle moves he was so well known for. He danced with such fluidity and precision. Kicking and spinning, and moving his hips. Spike studied Michael's moves with great care. He knew he could match this.
Michael pointed at Spike. “You go now.”
Spike winked at Michael and gave a sly grin. Incredibly, Spike equally matched him step by step.
“Not bad. Haha. Now try and match this!”
Michael's moves became increasingly difficult. His metallic adornments clinked to the rhythm of his smooth movements. He finalized the performance by landing on a perfect toe stand.
Spike was impressed, but confident he could come right back and give it his all. He knew he had this. He wanted to finally beat Michael. In the beginning he was going good. His dancing was slick. It was just then, during the spin into the toe stand that Spike tripped. On a pebble. A stupid pebble! Spike had landed flat on his face. He was mortified.
Michael tried to hide his laughter, but he couldn't help it. “Aww,” He said. “Here.” Michael held out his hand to help Spike up. Spike took it and stood back up.
“I guess you just lost again.” How many times did Michael have to say that now? 40? Spike just hung his head in shame.
“It's ok. High five?” Michael held up his hand in anticipation. Spike smiled at him and met his palm in a hard slap. “Ow.” His friend always had a bit of a bite back, Michael thought. That's why they were so close. Nothing like a good competition.
“Come on. Let's go to the diner and get a drink.” Michael said. Spike just nodded his head.

When they got into the diner of course people were gawking. Michael was accustomed to it by now. It wasn't easy being the most famous pop star on the planet. Fortunately, the diner customers left him alone. They were used to him visiting here. Strangely, they didn't seem to notice the six foot rabbit standing right next to him. Of course, Michael doubted they would even notice a pink elephant flying around, as long as he was there.
Michael stated his order to the masculinized woman standing at the register. “Two orange juices please.” The she-male passed the drinks down and Michael and Spike took them outside. They found a nice bench to sit on in the shade. Michael noticed Spike still looked a bit saddened by his earlier defeat.
“Hey buddy, cheer up. There's always tomorrow.”
Spike looked up and his frown turned upside down. He knew it to be true. He couldn't wait for the day that he would become the dance master. He couldn't wait until the day he could outdo Michael. He would keep trying until Michael could look at him proudly and say “You've got it.” And so, together the two friends sipped away at their juices in bliss.

um... idk if we are a loud to post fanfiction here but if you like i do have a place for you i can send you the link in pm?

I found a stranger here have never seen a fan fiction. I love to read that is very creative stories. It takes little imagination and creativity to write.

Is there any site which is only posted on fan fiction?

Back