Fashion In Music

iu

Bros - Matt and Luke Goss

ya know , the mister from Cinderella! 🤭 You make me howl though haha ..yep i cant remember his bloody name haha
oh, I was gonna post Marc Almond today and then got distracted, lol. I wasn't big on Soft Cell, tbh, but they were a decent band and he had a good look. I love this top he's wearing and I love the way his hair is backlit.

Found an awesome photo of the Faces with Rod wearing a feather boa but it wouldn't let me copy and paste. 🙁
zin is it from pin? because if so , if its locked at the right hand side it wont show i think ...thats what ive learnt
google search image ? see if we can find it elsewhere wherever it is -, we can nab it because feather boas rock ahhhhhh

zin is it from pin?
No, sadly. This was last week so I can't even remember where I saw it. Just randomly online. Def not Pin, tho'. It might have been the photo to go with a single but can't be sure. And we didn't really have picture sleeves back then so I'm probably wrong on that. It was the whole group, the five of them with Rod in the middle, IIRC. I did find another photo from the same session with Rod closest to the camera but it was a crap angle and didn't work so I didn't even try to capture that one.

Sometimes you have to let stuff go.

No, sadly. This was last week so I can't even remember where I saw it. Just randomly online. Def not Pin, tho'. It might have been the photo to go with a single but can't be sure. And we didn't really have picture sleeves back then so I'm probably wrong on that. It was the whole group, the five of them with Rod in the middle, IIRC. I did find another photo from the same session with Rod closest to the camera but it was a crap angle and didn't work so I didn't even try to capture that one.

Sometimes you have to let stuff go.
oh god , no we dont lol i get it though . im like that with michael pins
hmmm you will come aacross it when you are not looking for it. ill be on the lookout
i collect barbie dolls , great lover of those . over the summer , our horrible heat wave i somehow lost about 7 . i really dont know how i did that - i let those go i guess but i get a ooooh must look for them now and then twinge / urge .

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it!!!!!!! That's the one!

You're a flaming miracle worker, woman!!!

I need more exclamation marks!!!!!!! :D
I just put promo the faces boa... kind of threw it all in there. :LOL: haha ah im glad we found it then

Back