Favorite pre-chorus?

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
Like P.Y.T, Another Part of Me, Smooth Criminal, Can't Let Her Get Away, Unbreakable, or YRMW as some of mine.

Pre-chorus? What do you mean? I guess, you wanted to say chorus? Well, there are a lot of songs with good chorus.... But if I could pick song, that have chorus, which make this song better, then I would say She Drives Me Wild and Tabloid Junkie. These songs are pretty weak, but chorus of them is just perfect 😍

Pre-chorus? What do you mean? I guess, you wanted to say chorus? Well, there are a lot of songs with good chorus.... But if I could pick song, that have chorus, which make this song better, then I would say She Drives Me Wild and Tabloid Junkie. These songs are pretty weak, but chorus of them is just perfect 😍
I said pre-chorus, look it up.

A pre-chorus is a short section of a song that comes before the chorus. It's a transition section that helps create a smooth transition from the verse to the chorus. It also builds anticipation for the chorus.
Well, okay. Let's take a look on example. Heartbreaker. Before "That Girl I Can't Take her" was just Michael's vocals and elevator sound and "Her only goal is just to take control
And I can't believe that I can't tell her no" is before elevator sound. Soo... where is pre chorus in this song?

Well, okay. Let's take a look on example. Heartbreaker. Before "That Girl I Can't Take her" was just Michael's vocals and elevator sound and "Her only goal is just to take control
And I can't believe that I can't tell her no" is before elevator sound. Soo... where is pre chorus in this song?
It doesn't really have a pre-chorus. Invincible the song does.

Price of Fame has a fantastic pre-chorus. I’m going with that one.
Great shout brother. Deeply underrated pre chorus.

I'm going to go with Another Part Of Me, I love the song massively, I never tire of it, a lot of that is to do with that amazing pre chorus, the build up to that chorus is like lift off in F18. Then it leads to the best pay off in music...You're just Another Part Of Me

Great shout brother. Deeply underrated pre chorus.

I'm going to go with Another Part Of Me, I love the song massively, I never tire of it, a lot of that is to do with that amazing pre chorus, the build up to that chorus is like lift off in F18. Then it leads to the best pay off in music...You're just Another Part Of Me
Yes, I forgot to include that one in my list. It’s a tremendous pre-chorus.

Dangerous

I never knew but I was
Walking the line
Come go with me
I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't
Talk on the phone
My baby cried
She left me standing alone
Yep this part of Dangerous gets me every time. His voice just draws you in during this part in particular. It's like you're climbing up a spiral staircase

Even in the court deposition I love hearing him sing this part, even if he does fumble the lyrics 😅

Dangerous

I never knew but I was
Walking the line
Come go with me
I said I have no time
And don't you pretend we didn't
Talk on the phone
My baby cried
She left me standing alone
It was really good. I kinda count that as just a regular verse though.

I always thought the spoken part was the verse and then what I posed was the pre-chrous. 🤷‍♂️
That's a decent argument actually. The song is actually incredibly unique in that way. That and In The Closet. They're just spoken word parts though, that's different from verses.

Back