Favourite Michael haircut (Era/Year)

016.jpg

Because I'm worth it.

Without :blush: Im a straight n shiny sleek n slick hair Michael admirer .Let it flow really
But with pony is good too :shifty:
329532.jpg

Last edited:
The short hair in the 1995 MTV Video Music Awards, when he was wearing his sunglases, reminds me of the Thriller Era, maybe 1984-1985, when he had the short hair.

^ oh how funny, there he is being Veronica Lake! I've never seen that pic. He's so silly. :)

I'm surprised you'd select a pic with some of his face covered, wendijane. Doncha want to see his right side, too?

(I like the ponytail pic you posted higher up. Is that from the "fencing outfit" shoot?)

Last edited:
Everrrrry side Lisha :wub: Would this picture show the longest length he was ever pictured with ? How long was the lovely BOTDF braid ?? :thinking:
Um Think that piccy is from ITC babe ..
I like the fencing slickness as well :cool:

005he.jpg
michaeljacksonbyherbrit.jpg

Last edited:
Without :blush: Im a straight n shiny sleek n slick hair Michael admirer .Let it flow really
But with pony is good too :shifty:
329532.jpg

DEEEEYAAAUUuummm :wild: ::le swoon:: lol

In the Closet was nice cuz you got a clean, full view of his face. My favorite though, was the late Bad era look. When his curls first started to get really long.... :wub:

images

Last edited:
Do you mean like this ? :shifty:
bad-era-curls-cute-king-michael-jackson-sexy-Favim.com-100766.jpg

and this
masl09_michael_jackson_1990.jpg
This
michael28getty346107s.jpg
This
f4a92a_843d18b9a60e40fd736cc8a3d0ec76be.jpg_1024
:wild:

^ MJ looks great with Madonna there at the Academy Awards night.

Usually when there is a couple at an event like that, even if the guy might "clean up nice," all eyes are on the glammed-up female on his arm. It's all about -her- lovely, and alluring, designer gown, and -her- hair, and -her- make-up.

But gosh, did MJ ever hold his own next to Madonna!!! (who does look stunning and totally "Hollywood-Starlet," true) But I love what he's wearing, as well! He's far from invisible next to her. Wouldn't ya all say? Leave it to him. :yes:

Back