Favourite Michael haircut (Era/Year)

Wauw, look at these curls :shock: :heart:
tumblr_mjrxd8Vy9f1rrenc3o1_500.png

Absolutely gorgeous :girl_sigh:

Bump

Seeing as how the "Best look in music video" thread is active lets bring back this one :)

I was going to post pics but they are looking too big and its not letting me bring them down so..

* Moonwalker hair when he's wearing the black suit
* 1989 Bad tour
* Give Into Me and Who Is It videos
* 1995 short hair
*1996 the slightly longer version of that short hair
* and I love that Michael brought back the MJ stage style hair in 2009

Those years he did his hair straight without ever bringing it back and never wear the fedora.. I missed the "look" not that he looked bad. I remember getting so excited seeing the pics from bahrain when he wore the fedora again lol!

^^ Who is it was cool, he looked like one of those italian mobsters :p
mjwhoisit.jpg

Black and White was cool too. Somewhat straight but still curly

B-W-michael-jackson-12449103-1789-2560.jpg

I was going to post pics but they are looking too big and its not letting me bring them down so..

* Moonwalker hair when he's wearing the black suit
* 1989 Bad tour
* Give Into Me and Who Is It videos
* 1995 short hair
*1996 the slightly longer version of that short hair
* and I love that Michael brought back the MJ stage style hair in 2009

Those years he did his hair straight without ever bringing it back and never wear the fedora.. I missed the "look" not that he looked bad. I remember getting so excited seeing the pics from bahrain when he wore the fedora again lol!

Yeah me too ..I love the Bahrain pictures btw

mj-and-islam-bahrein.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Love this ^^ haircut ...suits well with his age ;)

My fave is and always will be...ponytail. I also loved the swoopy black hair as he was getting in and out of cars. I miss those times.

The Bad Era Hair. I always try to make that hair by putting threads on my Forehead. :D I really Love that curly hair Michael Had. :wub:

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-38794110-353-257.gif

Don't think I have a favourite hair style for Michael. So many lovely looks to choose from! But this one here is gorgeous.

Back