feeling teary about Michael everyday

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello
Getting on with my life going to work, church etc but the more time goes on the more I miss Michael. This whole homicide investigation is just so awful. I can't put into words. It's like nothing will ever be the same again. I miss him SO MUCH!!

................(((((((((((((:)better:warm hug:better:)))))))))))))))))
I miss Michael to,my sweet angel.....:no:

I can relate when you say "It's like nothing will ever be the same again." :( It's like this summer has been one slow moving nightmare. I know I ought to get back into the swing of things, it's just that since Michael's death little seems important anymore. At least in the grand scheme of things, you know? Stuff I used to care about before seems so foolish now. IDK it's hard to take everything I'm feeling and put it into words. But the world has lost an amazing, inspiring, and good man and I just feel so lost knowing he isn't here anymore.

One day at a time...:angel:

I can relate when you say "It's like nothing will ever be the same again." :( It's like this summer has been one slow moving nightmare. I know I ought to get back into the swing of things, it's just that since Michael's death little seems important anymore. At least in the grand scheme of things, you know? Stuff I used to care about before seems so foolish now. IDK it's hard to take everything I'm feeling and put it into words. But the world has lost an amazing, inspiring, and good man and I just feel so lost knowing he isn't here anymore.

One day at a time...:angel:

I know, this has been the hardest summer.... I too relate to "nothing will ever be the same again." My priorities and feelings about life have also shifted. Everything is strange... I miss him! :cry:

I also feel the same way. I miss Michael more now than I ever did before. I can't believe tomorrow it will be 2 months. When it feels like its been over 2 years for me. Sometimes I wish I did kept that promise to myself when I was 15. Back then I told myself that I will kill myself if anything horrible should ever happen to Michael. Because I absolutely refused to live in a world without him in it. If I had killed myself I won't be feeling the way that I always am now. Which is feeling sad and depressed all of the time. I can't help it I just miss Michael so freaking much now. And the even the littlest thoughts about Michael would start to make me cry over him again. Like I just realize that 2 months ago Michael was still with us. And it was his last full day here on Earth. I am just crying so badly now just for even thinking that. I am just hurting so very badly over Michael. I just feel so lost and empty without Michael in my life now. It is never going to get any better for me. Especially when I think Michael has been a part of my life for over 25 years now.

I will the same way too... this thing is killing me, I just can't take it that much longer...=(
I just want it to be a little better.
But everyone is right, this earth will never be the same again. our lifes will never be the same again.....
Just want the pain to stop..

give yourself time. everyone is still in various stages of grieving. its still so early into all that has happened since that awful day when michael died.

Back