"Feminine" Michael.

OMG the shirt with the bow! HAHAHAHA! That is so unexpected but so cute!

ahwww yes MJ was in touch with his feminine side! A quality that has most girls and women wanting him even more!! Some of the pics I didnt find feminine at all though... here are some of my wild theories...: MJ believed in guardian angels and had heared that they are all female.. maybe he wanted to look or feel like a guardian angel more? (I am NOT saying that I think he thought he actually was one or something...!) MJ almost always had long hair because he has Native American blood? For the rest I just think MJ is so supersexy, esp when showing his feminine side! HEEHEE!

003.jpg

In terms of "feminine" looking pictures, I don't think any others can top this one.

Amen! Michael demonstrated a lot of feminiity in his demenaour and his appearance, but that made him more special. He doesn't fit into definition's or stereotypes and is one of the only men I have seen that encompasses and embraces the beauty of the feminine while having all the admirable qualities of manhood :D

I totally agree with you! and yes, that is one of the most femenine pics I have seen of him but OMG! HE IS JUST SO SEXY THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE GRAB HIM AND JUST DO DELICIOUS THINGS TO HIM! HE WAS DEFINATELY A SEXY SEXY HOT DELICIOUS MAN. I MISS HIM.LOVE HIM SO MUCH.:wub:

Okay, I have a thing- more like a big thing for PRETTY BOYS!

Yes, I like my men lean and pretty just like Michael... HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

I just love pretty boys.. :wub: That's why I am so physically attracted to Michael...

Last edited:
I wouldn't go so far as to call him "feminine", but he was certainly androgynous - also in the sense that he always exposed his vulnerability, sensitivity, etc.... which is I think part of what makes him so fascinating (and sexy - okay, I'll have to try not to use the word sexy every two words here :D )... and if we're going to talk about that we should mention the voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tExnHyCRWg

Funnily enough, the more "feminine" the noises, the more manly I find him. Because to me, there's nothing so masculine as a man owning up to his feminine side, if that makes any sense... :scratch:

And anyway, MJ was really the King of Paradox - for everything, really:

Since I mentioned voice: his high-pitched moans turn me on, but then his deep manly voice in TII turns me on too. His voice range never ceases to fascinate me... and when he sings, even in a single song like "Morphine", he switches between fierce rock vocals and the smoothest, sweetest ballad-tone in the Demerol part.... One extreme to the other. Who else does that?? But to elaborate on the "king of paradox" idea:

Painfully shy in real life and no social skills --- wild sex god on stage (those beastly thrusts & crotch grabbing... MJ on stage = sex on legs... go visit the manhood thread ;) )
All this of course comes in contrast with his sex life... inexistant until his marriage to LMP, I guess, and after that, well... who knows... but it certainly wasn't the average rock-star fare...

King of paradox: Being a hopeless romantic and nurturing aspirations to find "the one" all his life --- committing to a practical marriage to "a womb".... :ermm:

Pretending to be a gentleman --- spanking innocent girls on stage (okay, this one was just for a laugh :cheeky:)

Being so very mature at 11 yrs old, mastering a soul complaint like "Who's Loving You" --- being so very "immature" as an adult (Neverland... supersoakers.... etc)

Being so "the man in charge" in everything career-related, recording his albums, preparing for his tours, commanding attention from his staff without even having to raise his voice --- Being so sweet and shy and childlike in other circumstances...

Admitting never to have asked a girl out, out of shyness --- Being a cheeky lecher saying to a fan: "I'll give you more than a hug!" ;D

Setting trends fashion-wise in his music videos --- old-school in other instances: those moccasins of his - granted those were for dancing. His sartorial splendor, make no mistake, I LOVE it, the 3-piece suits he wore, elaborate and regal.... But who dresses like that nowadays??? On the other hand there are pix of him wearing heinous leopard-leggings and the like... I guess being a trendsetter is a trial-and-error process :cheeky:

Being afraid of watching horror films himself --- commissioning one for himself with Thriller...

Okay, I could go on and on about MJ the King of Paradox, I'm sure there's a lot more... But bottom line, him being one extreme and the other, him being one thing and then the other; a child, a man; manly, womanly; shy, bold; timid, assertive, innocent, sexy, black, white, you name it.... it's like he covered the whole spectrum of human emotions, desires, feelings, experiences, genders, races, all in a single lifetime, always surprising us, always popping up where we didn't expect him to be... Like a mischievous faun trying to surprise us at every turn... He was multiple, complex and un-pigeonholeable, if there's such a word. And it's precisely what fascinates me about him. I can't help wondering what he would have had in store for us, had he lived. :sad2:

I have absolutely no desire for women what so ever, but I love that MJ was so pretty!! Found him very sexy and appealing!!
One of the words i use to describe Michael is pretty. My mother gets upset when I use that word for him because he's a male. She says he's handsome not pretty. But in some pictures he's just downright pretty in a manly way.

Okay, I have a thing- more like a big thing for PRETTY BOYS!

Yes, I like my men lean and pretty just like Michael... HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

I just love pretty boys.. :wub: That's why I am so physically attracted to Michael...

me too!!!

Back