Finding Jordy Chandler

Imo the real question is: would the world/media/guilters believe Jordan Chandler if he came out and said MJ was innocent?
Yeah. At this point they would just say the estate gave him more money. Though that would kinda prove a point.

Last edited:
Yeah. At this point they would just say the estate gave him more money. Though that would kinda prove a point.

If money makes him recant why didn't he recant in 1993 or 1998 when started getting the money?

Who gives a crap what the guilters say at this point.

If money makes him recant why didn't he recant in 1993 or 1998 when started getting the money?

Who gives a crap what the guilters say at this point.
If we don't give a crap what they say, why do we give a crap that he says something??

Huh? They got the money in 1993 to recant as in drop the civil charges.

If we don't give a crap what they say, why do we give a crap that he says something??

because him confessing would actually be important and would change everything, while guilters opinions are worthless.
Huh? They got the money in 1993 to recant as in drop the civil charges.
June and Evan got money in 1993, Jordan didn't get his until he turned 18. That's why his step mom was demanding in her divorce court documents that Evan reimburse her for all the money she spent on Jordan while he was living with her.

because him confessing would actually be important and would change everything, while guilters opinions are worthless.

June and Evan got money in 1993, Jordan didn't get his until he turned 18. That's why his step mom was demanding in her divorce court documents that Evan reimburse her for all the money she spent on Jordan while he was living with her.
For whom would it change everything?? For us it wouldn't change a thing, we already believe Michael. And for the guilters, which are the opinions that needs changing, it means nothing, because they would say he only did it (the recanting) for the money.

So? He still got money.

Michael still has a legacy and a family who would benefit from it.

So i don't understand fans saying stuff like this. It's like some of you don't want the nightmare to end. Is it a form of Stockholm syndrome?
We do want the nightmare to end but what good would it do really think bout it: michael is gone hes not here to say here i was right andnhis reputation has been tarnished since 1993

It's a weird coincidence that Michael sings about the Jordan River in 1991 and then meets that boy with the same name in 1993.
Hold me
Like the River Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

We do want the nightmare to end but what good would it do really think bout it: michael is gone hes not here to say here i was right andnhis reputation has been tarnished since 1993
Exactly. Had Chandler recanted 20 years ago. That would have been a great thing and a game changer. But now?? That ship has passed. And really, there is nothing in it for him, he can't even apologize to Michael.

Last edited:
It's a weird coincidence that Michael sings about the Jordan River in 1991 and then meets that boy with the same name in 1993.
Hold me
Like the River Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend
Not really. It's a Biblical reference to where Jesus was baptised. There are a few Bible references on various songs on Dangerous.
He actually met Jordy Chandler in 1992.

Taryll said his son Adren, who wasn't even born until after Michael died, has been bullied in school since that hit piece LN came out.

ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews who were in school after 1993 suffered from bullying throughout their childhoods and now even his great nephew is suffering.

THAT is why it would do some good. Jordan needs to understand that what he did hurt way more people than just Michael and it's still hurting people today. The longer he remains quiet, the number of people harmed by what he did will continue to grow and his guilt will continue to grow.

This little boy does not deserve to be bullied at school because Jordan told a lie on his uncle 30 years ago. Adren's full name is a Adren Michael Jackson. He deserves to be able to wear his name proudly and tell people who his great Uncle is without having to hear people call him all kinds of hateful nasty slurs.

Jordan needs to stop being selfish and only caring about himself. He's 44 year old now. 10 years older than Michael was when he accused him and destroyed his life. In 6 years he'll be the same age Michael was when he died. It's time for him to be a man and do the right thing.

Last edited:
Taryll said his son Adren, who wasn't even born until after Michael died, has been bullied in school since that hit piece LN came out.

ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews who were in school after 1993 suffered from bullying throughout their childhoods and now even his great nephew is suffering.

THAT is why it would do some good. Jordan needs to understand that what he did hurt way more people than just Michael and it's still hurting people today. The longer he remains quiet, the number of people harmed by what he did will continue to grow and his guilt will continue to grow.

This little boy does not deserve to be bullied at school because Jordan told a lie on his uncle 30 years ago. Adren's full name is a Adren Michael Jackson. He deserves to be able to wear his name proudly and tell people who his great Uncle is without having to hear people call him all kinds of hateful nasty slurs.

Jordan needs to stop being selfish and only caring about himself. He's 44 year old now. 10 years older than Michael was when he accused him and destroyed his life. In 6 years he'll be the same age Michael was when he died. It's time for him to be a man and do the right thing.
jordie will never come out hes a coward just like his father i think sadly he cares too much bout the money than the truth coming out

What he allegedly said in square one is the closest thing we will probably ever get. I was surprised to even hear that much. Maybe a death bed confession but I doubt it. We don't know the terms of the settlement. Its possible he cant legally say anything about it. It could also simply be a financial motive. The media storm that would follow him after going public would not be worth it for him. He wanted no part in the 05 trial. Even if a fan confronted him I doubt that things would end well. TMZ would have a field day. "CRAZY MJ FAN ATTACKS ACCUSER!"
Would it be nice if he went public and confessed? Absolutely. However, I don't see it happening for several reasons. We know the truth anyway.

jordie will never come out hes a coward just like his father i think sadly he cares too much bout the money than the truth coming out
regardless of what he chooses to do, that person asked what good would it do and I answered.

Damn ilI wonder if Jordan is reading this thread
Well if he is, the comments saying it's too late for him do the right thing, and that it won't change anything certainly won't encourage him to tell the truth.

If you are reading this Jordan, it's NOT too late.

And it WOULD make a difference, it would prove Wade and James are liars by default, because they copied your story.

Also Michael may be gone, but he has children and lots of little nieces and nephews who would benefit because they won't have to spend their whole lives hearing people call their father/uncle a pedo.

Do the right thing and you can go back to your private life. People have short attention spans nowadays, They may talk about you for a few months, but eventually the public will stop talking about you and move on to the next topic.

And the media will probably avoid talking about you anymore as well, because they won't want to admit their part in destroying Michael's life.

Do the right thing, the truth will set you free.

Exactly. Had Chandler recanted 20 years ago. That would have been a great thing and a game changer. But now?? That ship has passed. And really, there is nothing in it for him, he can't even apologize to Michael.
Yeo cuz hes too much of a coward to apologize

I dont think he does otherwise he wouldve come out years ago especially in 2005
Kathrine Jackson said in an interview that he wanted to but couldn't because then he would have to pay back the 20 million dollars his Dad received in 1993

Kathrine Jackson said in an interview that he wanted to but couldn't because then he would have to pay back the 20 million dollars his Dad received in 1993
only proof that jordy cares bout the money than his own salvation he will go to hell just like his father

Back