Finding Jordy Chandler

Look here, I think it's wrong that we cause, any tension here but she never said anything mean in my opinion and she has expresses genuine concern when people are trashing Jordan.
Based on this thread, “Kelley” never allows someone to have an opinion without finding an issue with it. It’s annoying. This person also claims to know “things” about Jordan but can’t say anything when asked. What a joker.

This Kelley is an absolute ignorant fraudster who has a very high opinion of herself.

Always claims to have the inside scoop on the allegations yet is no closer to your average Joe on the street in terms of actual facts.

I'm glad others have called her BS out because she can be extremely rude and dismissive to others. She's been like that from her first couple of posts.

None of us know what Chandler thinks, for all we know he might truly believe Michael did those things to him so there is simply no chance of him exposing the lies.

This Kelley is an absolute ignorant fraudster who has a very high opinion of herself.

Always claims to have the inside scoop on the allegations yet is no closer to your average Joe on the street in terms of actual facts.

I'm glad others have called her BS out because she can be extremely rude and dismissive to others. She's been like that from her first couple of posts.

None of us know what Chandler thinks, for all we know he might truly believe Michael did those things to him so there is simply no chance of him exposing the lies.
I never said I had an inside scoop on the allegations.

LMAO straw man much

I said know some things about what Jordans been up to lately and the people in his life. And i corrected misinformation people are posting about him.

I don't care if you call me a fraud. You people are just proving to me that, like I thought, you are too immature and irrational to share info with. I share the info I know with lots of people after I vet them. And you people failed.

Based on this thread, “Kelley” never allows someone to have an opinion without finding an issue with it. It’s annoying. This person also claims to know “things” about Jordan but can’t say anything when asked. What a joker.
see the above post^

good day

I never said I had an inside scoop on the allegations.

LMAO straw man much

I said know some things about what Jordans been up to lately and the people in his life. And i corrected misinformation people are posting about him.

I don't care if you call me a fraud. You people are just proving to me that, like I thought, you are too immature and irrational to share info with. I share the info I know with lots of people after I vet them. And you people failed.
“And you people failed” “after I vet them” What is this?😂😂 Are you genuinely ok? I promise no one cares as much as you do.

People have been seeking him for years; he just keeps a low profile and avoids press. New photos of him emerge every couple of years, though.

Maybe he'll come forward to speak one day, but it probably won't be anytime soon.

Back