Finding Jordy Chandler

only proof that jordy cares bout the money than his own salvation he will go to hell just like his father
I guess you still dont understand what a difficult choice this is for Jordan. Due to his father he got in this difficult situation. Appearently he thought about speaking out multiple times, but a lot of time has passed and he still hasnt spoken out, I guess he wouldve done it earlier if he really wanted to.

I wish fans who can't be mature about this topic would just stay out it.

I mean posting that it's too late for Jordan to tell the truth and saying it wouldn't help anything is just crazy.

I don't understand how/why someone who wants Michael's name to be cleared would even post that or put that kinda rhetoric out there.

What is the purpose of posting it anyway?

You people don't know what this man may choose to do one day. It will never be too late until the day he dies.

No one cares about your personal feelings toward Jordan and what he did and didn't do.

This isn't about you or him, it's about Michael and Michael alone.

Kathrine Jackson said in an interview that he wanted to but couldn't because then he would have to pay back the 20 million dollars his Dad received in 1993
So, he's a scumbag for the money?? Like most people are. That does make it better? He should have never gotten that money in the first place.

I guess you still dont understand what a difficult choice this is for Jordan. Due to his father he got in this difficult situation. Appearently he thought about speaking out multiple times, but a lot of time has passed and he still hasnt spoken out, I guess he wouldve done it earlier if he really wanted to.
He would have done it, if he really wanted to. He didn't. So he didn't.

I wish fans who can't be mature about this topic would just stay out it.

I mean posting that it's too late for Jordan to tell the truth and saying it wouldn't help anything is just crazy.

I don't understand how/why someone who wants Michael's name to be cleared would even post that or put that kinda rhetoric out there.

What is the purpose of posting it anyway?

You people don't know what this man may choose to do one day. It will never be too late until the day he dies.

No one cares about your personal feelings toward Jordan and what he did and didn't do.

This isn't about you or him, it's about Michael and Michael alone.
Thinking it would change a thing at this point is crazy. Thinking that after all these years he would ever say something is crazy. And no, I won't stay out of it.

Kathrine Jackson said in an interview that he wanted to but couldn't because then he would have to pay back the 20 million dollars his Dad received in 1993
that boy should get a job
he should give the money back and write a book about it
same goes for the ca$hios

Thinking it would change a thing at this point is crazy. Thinking that after all these years he would ever say something is crazy. And no, I won't stay out of it.
If you wanna be pessimistic about it fine. But bitching about chandler on forum certainly won't change anything. So why do it?

Some of us still have hope that one day Michael's name will cleared. Many of you seem like you don't want it to happen with the doom and gloom rhetoric you push. I think you enjoy the limbo we're currently in to be honest.

If you wanna be pessimistic about it fine. But bitching about chandler on forum certainly won't change anything. So why do it?

Some of us still have hope that one day Michael's name will cleared. Many of you seem like you don't want it to happen with the doom and gloom rhetoric you push. I think you enjoy the limbo we're currently in to be honest.
Why not? It's a topic brought up and anyone is free to give their opinion. That's what forums like these are for. At this point it's awfully naiive to either think he will ever speak up or that it will clear Michael's name. And frankly, you're just a plain idiot for accusing us of not wanting it to happen and enjoying the situation. It would have had an impact before Robson and Safechuck changed their tunes. But now. There are 5 major accusers/settlement receivers to choose from. There is no way one of them changing his tune would have any shift in what people, who fell for the lies, will feel about Michael. That train has passed.

There will be someone out there he's told everything to, we don't know the psychological trauma he's been through, his father was a bully at least, and a maniac at worst. I may be very wrong here, but has he really had any pleasure from that money, think there were 2 victims at the hands of Evan chandler

who said he thought bout speaking out?

Then what the hell is holding him back?????? im pretty sure he wouldve invested that money
My friend, use your brain, he now lives a quiet life away from all the madness, might have a family. If he comes out, the media will look for him, his face will be shown on the news. He and his family might get deaththreats from certain people. His mother is still alive I believe, she might get in trouble. He might have to pay back the money (which will make him broke).

The choice of speaking out is a big one compared to his quiet life now.

My friend, use your brain, he now lives a quiet life away from all the madness, might have a family. If he comes out, the media will look for him, his face will be shown on the news. He and his family might get deaththreats from certain people. His mother is still alive I believe, she might get in trouble. He might have to pay back the money (which will make him broke).

The choice of speaking out is a big one compared to his quiet life now.
that not compared to what michael had to go through!!!!! if it wasnt for that little shit and arvizo michael would still be here

that not compared to what michael had to go through!!!!! if it wasnt for that little shit and arvizo michael would still be here

So what exactly do you want to happen from a realistic point of view?

You just want to whine and bitch and rant about it until the end of time?

You want someone to go off the two of them?

What do you want??

I'll tell you one thing, Ranting about them hysterically on a public forum isn't going to make them tell the truth anytime soon.

The only thing it does is give them more of an excuse to remain silent and blame it on "crazy fans"

If you were more mature you would approach this subject with logic instead of emotion.

Hey @kelley, you said in that WR and JS know where he is and that's interesting because I heard rumors that WR was harrasing him, how do you know so much BTW?

Hey @kelley, you said in that WR and JS know where he is and that's interesting because I heard rumors that WR was harrasing him, how do you know so much BTW?
Exactly. watch her, just watch her. I have said it before people. really , do watch who you talk to on here.
Good example is this @kelley will be quick to shut you down . there are 3 others too. Speaking about fans for being ' emotional' if we speak. Quick to label fans crazy. Look at the things she said.
QUICK TO SHUT FANS DOWN
Where you there @kelley ? Joined ' 2023'.

Exactly. watch her, just watch her. I have said it before people. really , do watch who you talk to on here.
Good example is this @kelley will be quick to shut you down . there are 3 others too. Speaking about fans for being ' emotional' if we speak. Quick to label fans crazy. Look at the things she said.
QUICK TO SHUT FANS DOWN
Where you there @kelley ? Joined ' 2023'.
Look here, I think it's wrong that we cause, any tension here but she never said anything mean in my opinion and she has expresses genuine concern when people are trashing Jordan.

Look here, I think it's wrong that we cause, any tension here but she never said anything mean in my opinion and she has expresses genuine concern when people are trashing Jordan.
She has a lot of posts whereby she talks to members extremely insensitive. Just take a look at the history of her posting & replies.... so if anyone is causing tension. It's honestly her.

She has a lot of posts whereby she talks to members extremely insensitive. Just take a look at the history of her posting & replies.... so if anyone is causing tension. It's honestly her.
Look here, I just want things to go good so can everybody get along?

They harass his sister and his ex since 2016, pretending like they need them to find them.

But I an many other were able to find him easily, so I don't buy that Wade and James ambulance chasing lawyers were able to find them. They hunted down Yoshi Whaley and cut him off in the middle of the street to serve him for his deposition.

They don't want to have Jordan in court setting where he can be cross examined by Michael's lawyers. They would only want to talk to him if if he appeared in LN 2 where Dan would be able to edit it and stage it the way they want.

They harass his sister and his ex since 2016, pretending like they need them to find them.

But I an many other were able to find him easily, so I don't buy that Wade and James ambulance chasing lawyers were able to find them. They hunted down Yoshi Whaley and cut him off in the middle of the street to serve him for his deposition.

They don't want to have Jordan in court setting where he can be cross examined by Michael's lawyers. They would only want to talk to him if if he appeared in LN 2 where Dan would be able to edit it and stage it the way they want.
Please be a little more kinder to our community will you? and don't laugh at members? Don't shut peoples opinions down.

I saw that Ray Chandler sold a story to a tabloid back in the 97 saying that Jordan and his father were poor and didn't feel safe, even said that someone tried to shot them up. Is there any truth in this story?

I saw that Ray Chandler sold a story to a tabloid back in the 97 saying that Jordan and his father were poor and didn't feel safe, even said that someone tried to shot them up. Is there any truth in this story?
No theres no truth to it. Ray is a liar.

Back