Finnish MJ Fans

Re: Finnish MJ fans..

I have never visited Yyteri..:mello:

Hey who remembers NRJ's parody song "Julkkis"? I was just listening to the song and I remembered the first time when I heard it. I was at work, laughing so much my co-workers thought I went crazy :lol: I was wearing headphones (for an ear protection) with a radio, so they had no idea why I was laughing..

Though I have to admit no one can beat old Kiss FM's parody songs! :punk:
"Saippuaa", the one about TV shows and "Mikä Darra" are so hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:

I haven't heard any of those songs :eek::p

Have you guys read Friday's Ilta-Sanomat?
There was story about Pekka-Eric Auvinen.. It was horrible to read, what he had said the day before 'it' happened..
It's easy to say now but it's unbelievable that nobody took his words seariously back then.. :mello:

^^ Yep, I read the whole thing.
On aina helppo olla jälkiviisas I guess. (I don't know how to say that in english.)
Toivotaan vaan että ihmiset tekee vihdoin jotain tälle asialle, oon varma että hän ei ollu ainut tällä tavalla syrjäytynyt nuori ihminen. Musta on tärkeää kiinnittää huomiota nuorten syrjäytymiseen varsinki nyt, mitä tässä nyt pitäis vielä tapahtua että se otettais tarpeeks vakavasti? Mietityttää että eikö Myyrmanni ja Jokela nyt jo riittäny.

Typerää on myös se miten siitä seuras pilailua muilla kouluilla. Meidänki koulu tyhjennettiin kertaalleen netissä tehdyn "pommiuhkan" takia.

Sorry, it was easier to write that in finnish.

Last edited:

Typerää on myös se miten siitä seuras pilailua muilla kouluilla. Meidänki koulu tyhjennettiin kertaalleen netissä tehdyn "pommiuhkan" takia.

Sorry, it was easier to write that in finnish.

Yep, that is so stupid! :mad:

Musta alkaa tulla vähän vainoharhanen ku siinä jutussa sanottiin että Pekka pukeutu ylös asti napitettuihin kauluspaitoihin ja nahkatakkeihin ja kanto salkkua yms. Tuli vaan mieleen että mun koulussa on yks joka pukeutuu samalla tavalla, kantaa salkkua ja on tosi usein yksin.. :eek::rolleyes:

Are we allowed to speak Finnish here?

edit: Pekka's "introducion video" :unsure: It's spooky to watch it..
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/videot/uutiset/1520548

Last edited:

I asked Shannon if it's ok to speak finnish here and she gave the permission :) besides I don't think anyone else reads this thread, but us so.. :lol:

Musta alkaa tulla vähän vainoharhanen ku siinä jutussa sanottiin että Pekka pukeutu ylös asti napitettuihin kauluspaitoihin ja nahkatakkeihin ja kanto salkkua yms. Tuli vaan mieleen että mun koulussa on yks joka pukeutuu samalla tavalla, kantaa salkkua ja on tosi usein yksin..

Nii, että kun yks pukeutuu tietyllä tavalla, niin kaikki muut samalla lailla pukeutuvat leimataan samanlaisiks? :lol: En ihan kuitenkaan usko moiseen.

Näittekö sillo sen Pekan viimesen viestin minkä se kirjotti irc-galleriassa? Hitto se käytti sellasia sanoja joiden tarkotusta mä en ees tienny :D

I asked Shannon if it's ok to speak finnish here and she gave the permission :) besides I don't think anyone else reads this thread, but us so.. :lol:

I do come here sometimes. :smile: I'm just curious what's going on in Finland since it's the homeland of Kimi... :wink:

I like your language as well though I don't understand a word.

:laugh: Okay if there comes something about Kimi we'll say that in english ^_^

^ok, cool. :smile: I'm just wondering that am I the only non-Finnish who visits this thread? :blush:

^ok, cool. :smile: I'm just wondering that am I the only non-Finnish who visits this thread? :blush:

me too sometimes (just reading) :D
I like this language also, it sounds similar to ours (Hungarian) i mean when i hear people speaking it, and do not pay attention what they are talking (well i would not understand a word.lol) but its "sound" is so similar.

oh and i am wondering do you celebrate name days in Finland? Coz i heard you also have a name-calendar...and we do celebrate it in Hungary, but in most of the countries they don`t.

Last edited:

me too sometimes (just reading) :D
I like this language also, it sounds similar to ours (Hungarian) i mean when i hear people speaking it, and do not pay attention what they are talking (well i would not understand a word.lol) but its "sound" is so similar.

There are similarities between our languages, because they are both Uralic languages. You could say our language is like your language's cousin and vice versa :)

oh and i am wondering do you celebrate name days in Finland? Coz i heard you also have a name-calendar...and we do celebrate it in Hungary, but in most of the countries they don`t.

Yeah we do have a name-calendar, but we don't celebrate name days that much. You might hear someone saying "happy name day", but that's pretty much it :)

Kinga, Did you know that when Kimi joined Ferrari their CEO made one of the team members to learn Finnish, because they want to know what they write about Kimi in Finnish tabloids and news :)

Last edited:

Kinga, Did you know that when Kimi joined Ferrari their CEO made one of the team members to learn Finnish, because they want to know what they write about Kimi in Finnish tabloids and news :)

:eek: No, I haven't heard about it... :lol: It's a bit funny. I don't know anything about Finnish tabloids, but I think they aren't better than any other country's tabloid papers in the world. :lol: I can imagine what they write about him. I think he always will be the "drinking, party man Iceman" not just in Finland, but everywhere in the world, no matter what he does. I just don't understand that why don't they start a new story about him... they just keep telling these things. It's a bit boring. As long as his private life and his behaviour doesn't effect his driving, I think it isn't a problem. Maybe I'm a bit naive but I can imagine, that maybe there were only some occasions where they filmed or photographed him drunk but I think he doesn't drink in all of his free time. :lol:

I remember :toofunny: when he won the Brasilian GP (and the championship) last year, one of our commentators was very "glad" to see him giving the bottle of champagne to Jean Todt and said: haha everybody thought that Ferrari won't let him drink anymore and what's happening... he's starting to teach Ferrari people how to drink.

Edit: Isn't it funny that 2 Hungarian people come to your thread? :smile: I feel the same that when I hear Finnish people talking I can find some similarities (and I've heard it from other Hungarian people too). No wonder: Uralic languages. :wink:

Last edited:

:eek: No, I haven't heard about it... :lol: It's a bit funny. I don't know anything about Finnish tabloids, but I think they aren't better than any other country's tabloid papers in the world. :lol:

Bleh, they write the same kind of things here as any other tabloid. But usually because Finland is such a one horse's country :)lol:) and nothing happens here most of the stories are copied from other country's tabloids. Of course the exceptions are these Finnish "celebritys" (do we even have celebritys? They are just famous :lol:) and when they're in Finland.. then the tabloids here are having their exclusive stories.. But like I said most of the times all the stories are from other country's tabloids.

I can imagine what they write about him. I think he always will be the "drinking, party man Iceman" not just in Finland, but everywhere in the world, no matter what he does. I just don't understand that why don't they start a new story about him... they just keep telling these things. It's a bit boring. As long as his private life and his behaviour doesn't effect his driving, I think it isn't a problem. Maybe I'm a bit naive but I can imagine, that maybe there were only some occasions where they filmed or photographed him drunk but I think he doesn't drink in all of his free time. :lol:

I don't know where they have got this idea of Finnish people always partying and drinking :rolleyes::lol: If I remember right when Kimi won the Championship he partied for days in Finland and of course tabloids were reporting all the places where Kimi had been and for how long :lol:
Actually as far as I know Kimi doesn't even party that often and he's very dedicated to his career. It's just that when he does party it lasts days :lol:

Edit: Isn't it funny that 2 Hungarian people come to your thread? :smile: I feel the same that when I hear Finnish people talking I can find some similarities (and I've heard it from other Hungarian people too). No wonder: Uralic languages. :wink:

:)

Last edited:

There are similarities between our languages, because they are both Uralic languages. You could say our language is like your language's cousin and vice versa :)

Yeah we do have a name-calendar, but we don't celebrate name days that much. You might hear someone saying "happy name day", but that's pretty much it :)

:)

yeah be are both Uralic. But i mean i have read that not even our grammar etc is similar (we do not even have similar words) just mainly its sound is similar.

Thx for the answer about the name calendar :) Here it is different we celebrate it pretty much (some people like Birthday or it is even bigger celebration). :D

But usually because Finland is such a one horse's country :)lol:) and nothing happens here most of the stories are copied from other country's tabloids.

Hey! Of course there's something interesting going on all the time. Like our politicians love life, who wouldn't be interested. :toofunny:

Actually as far as I know Kimi doesn't even party that often and he's very dedicated to his career.

It's good to hear really! I don't like it that most of the people making jokes about him regarding this topic. They don't even think about it that this is a very very hard sport. You have to focus on your job, especially when you're in your car, only one second and it can cause tragedy. Come on they drive with 250-300 km/h!!! Not to mention that not just mentally but phisically you have to be there too.

It's just that when he does party it lasts days :lol:

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :toofunny: That was great!

Hey! Of course there's something interesting going on all the time. Like our politicians love life, who wouldn't be interested. :toofunny:

:laugh:

Oh did you see what Hytönen said about Johanna Tukiainen? :lol: Oh my god, this is so hilarious!

Sunnuntaina Tanssii Tähtien Kanssa -parketit jättänyt Joonas Hytönen vieraili tanssinopettajansa Kati Koiviston kanssa tiistaiaamun Huomenta Suomessa ja kertoi olevansa otettu Dolls-tanssija Johanna Tukiaisen kutsusta tulla ryhmän koe-esiintymiseen.

Hytösen mukaan Glamour Dolls -koetanssille on vain yksi suurehko este.

– Tässä lähihistoriassahan on esimerkkejä siitä, että yhteydenpito Johanna Tukiaiseen voi olla hyvinkin vaarallista, sekä psyykkisesti että fyysisesti, Joonas Hytönen hekotti.

– Ainakin tekstareihin vastaamista kannattaa miettiä hyvin pitkään, ennen kuin ryhtyy tuumasta toimeen.

:toofunny:

^^:toofunny:

And you said there's nothing interesting happening here.. See? :)

Last edited:

:lol: Joonas is so funny..
I hope Kaikkonen will drop next from the competition.. He has been there WAY too long and his danging partner, Sutu.. :huh::lol:
Sorry but she doesn't really look like a professional dancer..

I haven't been watching Tanssii tähtien kanssa but I've seen Kaikkonen "dance" and it's kinda horrible. I think it's stupid that much better dancers are eliminated :rolleyes:

^^:toofunny:

And you said there's nothing interesting happening here.. See? :)

Well I wouldn't say that is much of intresting "happening" here.. :p

I hope Kaikkonen will drop next from the competition..

There's also the opportunity he won't, because the viewers are being absolutely stupid by keeping him in a contest. It just proves that show has nothing to do with how good dancer you are, it's just pure entertainment. If it would be about dancing, he would have been voted out a long time ago.

Last edited:

There's also the opportunity he won't, because the viewers are being absolutely stupid by keeping him in a contest. It just proves that show has nothing to do with how good dancer you are, it's just pure entertainment. If it would be about dancing, he would have been voted out a long time ago.

Yep that's true, but it's stupid :D

Mun on ihan pakko käydä ostamassa Olavi Uusivirran uus levy!
Vaikka en oo kuullu ku Salmisaaren Salomen, mutta on se saanu hyviä arvostelujakin.. :p
1804741.jpg

Rakastan myös tätä kantta :D En voi olla tuijottamatta sitä.
Ei teillä jollain satu olemaan tätä?

^^ I haven't heard much of his songs, I listen to radio so rarely. :lol:
I almost never listen to finnish music now when I think about it...

Last edited:

Mä en tykkää Olavi Uusivirran tyylisestä suomi-musiikista yhtää.. yök :ph34r:

Mä en tykkää Olavi Uusivirran tyylisestä suomi-musiikista yhtää.. yök :ph34r:

En mäkään, mutta toisaalta en tykkää oikeastaan minkäänlaisesta Suomi-musiikista :D

Teillä on vääränlainen maku :lol: ( paitsi Michaelin suhteen :rolleyes:;) )

ps. Tippuhan Kaikkonenkin vihdoin.

Hauskaa Vappua!

Älkää kuristuko serpentiineihin! :lol:

Hmm, Reeta ( tai muutkin, jos tiedätte :D ) satutko tietämään onko Lahdessa jossain halpoja levykauppoja mistä sais vanhoja Michaelin ja Jackson 5:n levyjä?
Ei nimittäin noista marketeista niitä kovasti löydy :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Back