Finnish MJ Fans

Re: Finnish MJ fans..

You´re right! That really is ridiculous! I don´t think it worth it. It´s just personal life, he couldn´t loose his job for that.

I'm not interested in the contents of the messages but I do not like the fact that he used his workphone to send them so the taxpayers have to pay for them.

They have a lot of things, for example cars, which the taxpayers are paying for :p But I was wondering how on earth Hymy got the sms's? And isn't publishing the sms's against the law?

Kirjesalaisuus on useimmissa Euroopan maissa voimassa oleva perusoikeus. Se tarkoittaa, että vain ja ainoastaan kirjeen vastaanottaja saa avata kirjeen ja lukea sen sisältämän viestin. Vastaava salaisuus koskee usein myös esimerkiksi erilaisia sähköisen viestinnän muotoja.

Suomessa kirjesalaisuus pohjautuu perustuslain yksityiselämän suojaa käsittelevään 10. pykälään: "Kirjeen, puhelun ja muun luottamuksellisen viestin salaisuus on loukkaamaton." Kirjesalaisuuden rikkoja voidaan tuomita rikoslain perusteella viestintäsalaisuuden loukkauksesta sakkoon tai vankeuteen enintään yhdeksi vuodeksi. Jos viestintäsalaisuuden loukkaus on törkeä, rikoksentekijä on tuomittava vankeuteen enintään kolmeksi vuodeksi.

Yeah I know, but I think that 200 horny textmessages are worse than cars ;) They have the woman's phone if I remember correctly. There was something about it in Helsingin Sanomat yesterday.. The woman's friend is a journalist and she gave her phone to that friend or something. i'm not sure though.

JEEZE, I just read Jay-Z is coming to Finland! :woohoo:

He's going to attend the RMJ's!

Heck, I've planning to go to RMJ's for many summers now, but I've never made it that far that I'd actually go... Hmm.. I wonder could I go this summer? And now it starts again and when the RMJ's are Im nowhere near to be found! :lol:

There are some very big names coming to Finland this year! My favourite band Foo Fighters is coming too ^^

Yeah.. Kelly Clarkson, Backstreet Boys (which I'd like to go to see :p), Kiss, Bob Dylan, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, Lenny Krawitz, Celine Dion, Kylie Minoque, Avril Lavigne, Iron Maiden, R.E.M, Bon Jovi..

Not to forget the ones that has just been performing in Finland; Gwen Stefani, Rihanna, 50 Cent and The Pussycat Dolls. Rolling Stones was here last summer...

I think Welldone (now known as LiveNation) and Speed Promotion are doing great job! :yes:

.. and HIM is performing in Ruisrock.. well that's probably already sold out :p

Oh Foo Fighters is coming to Provinssirock ^_^ Are you going to see them?

Last edited:

Well I hope so! I've been a fan for six years and I haven't been able to see them live yet. It would cost a lot and I'd have to be at work at eight in Helsinki the next morning.. But I really wanna go.

JEEZE, I just read Jay-Z is coming to Finland! :woohoo:

He's going to attend the RMJ's!

Heck, I've planning to go to RMJ's for many summers now, but I've never made it that far that I'd actually go... Hmm.. I wonder could I go this summer? And now it starts again and when the RMJ's are Im nowhere near to be found! :lol:

Holy ish, I might have to go see that. And Foo fighters too. Well, if I can get a day off from work. :cool:

Oooh Foo Fighters is coming?! That's cooL!

And about Kanerva's text messages, I heard that he is now quitting he's job and Alexander Stubb takes he's place.. I wonder if that's true..

And about Kanerva's text messages, I heard that he is now quitting he's job and Alexander Stubb takes he's place.. I wonder if that's true..

And I thought this is a AFD! But it is not.. he's been fired! :eek: They say text message's has nothing to do with him getting fired, but it's because of lack of trust.. :rolleyes:

And I thought this is a AFD! But it is not.. he's been fired! :eek: They say text message's has nothing to do with him getting fired, but it's because of lack of trust.. :rolleyes:

I thought that first too.. But who knows, maybe Stubb will be little better [ulkoministeri].

"NOthing to do with text messages".. yeah right :rolleyes:

Yay, the sun is shining and it's quite warm outside! :girl_happy:

Hey very nice siggy Reeta! :yes:

I hope that winter is now conclusively gone and I can start waiting summer.. :p

Umm where is Heinävesi actually located ? What is the nearest "big" city?
I'm just curios.. :)

Itä-Suomessa.. Varkaus taitaa olla lähin isoin kaupunki.

140px-Heinävesi.sijainti.suomi.2008.svg.png

Did you see IS's headlines "Paris Hilton exclusive to IS.." :lol:

Oh please, give me break! She just said a couple of words and they were already keeping themselves above everyone else "Paris Hilton talked to US"! :lol:

Yeah, and Paris got way more attention than the real reason why she was here - Good Charlotte :rolleyes:

BTW did you watch Uutisvuoto (News leak or smthn) one day, when Simo Frangen was there. He told that yesterday on Ilta-Sanomat was a picture of a bunch of luggages. The text below the pic said something like "The blue luggage supposedly belongs to Paris Hilton!". What a scoop. :D

^^Yeah, bring Paris Hilton to Finland and the finnish reporters go wild just seeing her luggage. :lol:

BTW, is anyone going to attend Pori Jazz this year? :) The main performers are Santana, Toni Braxton and Akon. I might think about it, but I'm still waiting for them to drag Prince down there. :D

Last edited:

I haven't been planning to go because Im working the whole summer. But since Akon is performing on saturday, I might think of going... Where are you gonna stay there if you go?

^^ I have no idea. :mellow: I haven't thought about it yet. I might wanna see Akon who is performing 19th of July. I know the tickets are usually pretty expencive and since he is one of the main perfomers.. Ouch. I'm working the whole June to get some money, but I'm not sure yet wether I go or not.

I'm still bitter for not going last year to see india.arie or Sly & The Familystone. :shock:

Last edited:

I'm going to see Santana! ( with my parents :D )
I've visited Pori Jazz many many many times but I haven't never been before in Kirjurinluoto..

^^I've never been to Pori Jazz, but I did have a shirt bought from there when I was a kid. :lol:
The closest thing to Pori Jazz for me.
BTW that shirt was really cool, I'd still wear it if I found it and it would fit.

Last edited:

I've been to Pori Jazz once.. When I was still with my ex-boyfriend, who happens to live in Pori. And I remember I got yelled, because of wandering around alone with some strangers in a middle of night :lol: Well too bad, he was working for Pori Jazz and couldn't be there with me... :lol:

I'd really like to see Akon.. Hmm, but where to stay is a bit problem. I know hotels and other proper accommodations have been full booked a long time ago.

^ Yeah they come full very quick!

We do always the same mistake, we forget to book hotel rooms or appartments and then we have to spend the night somewhere far away.. :rolleyes:
I love the houses in Yyteri ^_^ And the beach is awesome..:D

Back