Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton tributes Michael Jackson with new helmet design

This is Lewis Hamilton's helmet design for this weekend's Formula One US Grand Prix. :punk:

i38gpc.jpg

I only saw now that there is "We'll always love you" and "Rest in peace MJ" written in the helmet :wub:

everytime theres something MJ related on the tv (ie. like this helmet in this case), they barely show it and ignore it.
what a shame, that happens so often imo... not only this time :/

so cool, Lewis is such a big Michael fan :punk:

look guys, this was his reaction, when he saw my Michael t-shirt this year :)

1472895_10201884675912118_2023514650_n.jpg

i saw the race from Sao Paolo from today. and it was completely different. Hamilton was shown very often. and very often close-up footage were you can see the helmet design very clearly (in austin zero). and they show 7!!! times his onboard camera footage. 7 times! (in austin zero) oh, i forget to say, he now use the helmet with his old/standard design not the michael jackson design. so, no boycott anymore. that proves everything. -_-
only the race was the same, boring as always. i'm missing the times when there was no schumacher or vettel. god, that was facinating, exiting to watch. the best races. and to watch senna, the best ever.

Last edited:
Why does everything have to be some big conspiracy when it comes to Michael?

I'm glad he done this and more than happy to hear he's a big fan too!

God, I haven't been on here in years, but I saw this and had to comment being an American fan of F1(there aren't many of us). Thanks to Hamilton for this for sure! Makes complete sense he's an MJ fan now, haha!

Here's hoping next year will be more interesting with the turbo engines. Go Senna! (r.i.p)

yeah lewis is the big champion. the best and fastest driver of this year.
and not the arrogant german driver rosberg loser:punk: :rofl: :tease: :hysterical:

'What a voice' Lewis Hamilton admits he wouldn't mind swapping lives with Michael Jackson
LEWIS HAMILTON has revealed that if he could swap lives with anybody in the world, it'd be the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

By Becca Longmire
PUBLISHED: 08:43, Mon, Nov 2, 2015 | UPDATED: 08:54, Mon, Nov 2, 2015
http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...s-wouldnt-mind-swapping-lives-Michael-Jackson

Lewis Hamilton in a BBC-Interview

When asked who he would like to swap lives with, the Formula One pro said: "If it was a sportsman Mohammed Ali, because he was my favourite."

He added: "But if it was music, Michael Jackson. What a life and journey he had, what a voice and talent."

Lewis with the Hungarian KOP CD i gave him last year, he was very happy to receive it :)

10457932_10203590223749748_5032897867271228312_n.jpg

I love this guy so much
I love you Lewis :')
Thanks agnes for doing that

I get so excited because he is an angel
Wish I could meet Lewis.
I'm pleased that one of us got to do that
And he's one of us, that's cool as.

I get so excited because he is an angel
Wish I could meet Lewis.
I'm pleased that one of us got to do that
And he's one of us, that's cool as.

:)

This year he signed me this little Michael figure, which he liked very much :D (I usually do not ask signature from him, but thought it would be fun to have this one signed)

11264874_10206226664299114_3092200162159012616_n.jpg

Back