Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

How can I post a pic here pls ?? Copy & paste don't work and I don't see anywhere I can add a pic to my post
Here is a FB link for the pic : https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=157381867670702&set=o.155225791221231&type=3&theater
here you go
223691_157381867670702_100001966695957_320213_2023445_n.jpg

Thank you , tell how I can do that for next time pls

There are 2 ways - first you have to get the image url (link). it will be a .jpg image most of the time
to do that right click on the image then click properties to get the URL - in this case the URL was

URL
https:// fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223691_157381867670702_100001966695957_320213_2023445_n.jpg

You can copy that URL between the codes

OR you can click the green Add Picture Icon on the bar above your post , choose from URL- Paste the URL there
and be sure to uncheck the box Retrieve remote file and reference locally -Then click OK

Prince tweeted this:

"Ppl who will always be in my mind and heart Dad, Monkey, the Cascios, the Stevens, Anton..." etc etc

Last edited:
^^^^ I saw that is the Paris thread, it made be happy and sad all at the same time.

RE the book the Mariah Carey meeting really made be chuckle.

Frank wrote about marijuana stash that he kept hidden in Michael's house (Neverland- LV?)
I wonder if the rotten marijuana they found from Michael's house after his death was actually Frank's secret stash?

@Romen_MJ
Is that you on the picture and MJ tattoo on the back?
Funny if I don't login, I can see your photos, but once I login they disappear!
Anyway, the tattoo is fantastic, good tattoo job :clap:

https://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio
Frank Cascio @fdcascio
Shhhhhh i will not tell anyone RT @Jules_OMJD: @fdcascio Don't tell them about me and Mike! That's confidential haha!

4 Feb Frank Cascio @fdcascio
Yes, he did:)RT @DriBrasilMJ: @fdcascio i just want know if Mike found luv,if a woman REALLY loved him.

@Agnes_Online he was an living angel who was misunderstood. The world needed to know how special he was.

@Agnes_Online I have so many memories in my heart that will only stays with me. I have blessed. I would be selfish if I did not share him.

"well my friends the time has come to raise the roof and have some fun throw away the work to be done. Let the music play on.."

Ignoranceis bliss@love4speechless: @fdcascio you are no friend of Michaels. If you were you would have respected your friendship and kept

This was posted on Frank's facebook page by someone who works with him ...i guess it is true that Frank is working on a film and this guys is producing it with him??

Eric S. Lerner
Congrats to my dear friend and colleague, Francesco Cascio!! Frank, while some may have doubted, I have never stopped believing in you and have been steadfast in my support throughout it all. The public has finally spoken and the verdict is in -- your book is a smashing success; it's a phenomenal read and an unprecedented account of your life's journey growing up at the Neverland Ranch with the King of Pop. It is an absolute must read for every Michael Jackson fan, or anyone who wants to truly understand who Michael was as a person and what made him tick. I predict the film adaptation will be even better whether we ultimately go with Ratner or another director, and I am honored and humbled to be producing it with you. Great job at your meeting today! I hope you took in all of the beauty and wonders that Woodland has to offer. I can already predict what your response will be -- "You bet your ass I did!" Inside jk..

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201..._1_jackson-movie-rebuttal-video-late-pop-star
Director Bret Ratner interested in Michael Jackson biopic
articles.nydailynews.com
Michael Jackson and his silver glove may be coming to the silver screen, courtesy of Brett Ratner, who was a pal. A Hollywood insider tells us the “Tower Heist” director and producer, who was...
View Post · 9 hours ago ·

Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson

please let's just let go of writing any kind of books about michael.

It's freedom of speech and on top of that, a person of his fame an calibur WILL have books written about him. No point in trying to condemn it. The Cascio's knew Michael, so its more than okay that they write a book

I don't know...as I read this book I could envision it being a film. Can't really explain why. I think it was just very visual. I could see it all happening in my mind. I think if done right, it could make for a good movie.

Depressed1991?@Depressed1991
@PlanetlLaura @fdcascio @UberFacts Michael had a meeting in the twin towers on 9/11 but he overslept. It's in Jermaine's book.

Frank Cascio?@fdcascio
@Depressed1991 @PlanetlLaura @UberFacts I am so sorry But there is no truth what so ever in that statement I was the one who had the meeting

Frank Cascio?@fdcascio

@Depressed1991 @PlanetlLaura @fdcascio @UberFacts I was the one who over slept. Please do not judge Jermaine or Latoya. It's understandable How information gets lost in translation.

Hmm, that's truly a miracle in its own right if the story was true. If it is, I do applaud MJ for not stating it to the media, or in any interviews, mainly due to the fact that it was such a horrible incident and If a person begins making statements like "I was supposed to be there that day" I believe it is unnecessary media attention, when it should really be focused on the situation at hand. No surprise Jermaine would state it though.

Frank Cascio?@fdcascio

@Depressed1991 @PlanetlLaura @fdcascio @UberFacts I was the one who over slept. Please do not judge Jermaine or Latoya. It's understandable How information gets lost in translation.

Funny, somehow information ALWAYS seems to get lost in translation when it comes to some Jacksons.

I'm not sure why, but something tells that Frank's version is the real one.

Back