Frank Dileo

Neither do you, so don't assume Michael hired someone that wasn't good enough to have around his children. Michael has known Frank for 24 years.
all the losers that have been around mj these past few yrs have also been around his family.

so if we're going by that logic, then all thelosers aren't really bad.

bob jones
dieter
marc
raymone
grace
chopra

or shall i mentoin the grifters as well?

frank ain't as tookie as he wants to appear

Grace and Deepak have been great to the family. But that is off topic really

all the losers that have been around mj these past few yrs have also been around his family.

so if we're going by that logic, then all thelosers aren't really bad.

bob jones
dieter
marc
raymone
grace
chopra

or shall i mentoin the grifters as well?

frank ain't as tookie as he wants to appear
As far as I am concern, every last one of them were losers, including Frank Dileo. All of these Sons of B!tches all got some sh!t to say and none of them was there for him at the most crucial time of his life. All of them are now trying to save their own asses.

Grace and Deepak have been great to the family. But that is off topic really
is that a joke or?

let's c, deepak has gone on every show talking about how big of an addict mj was.

grace apparently did an interview w/ daphne barak in which she said mj was a horrible father at the end. scared the children, was jealous, couldn't do things for himself and she had to pump his stomach mulitple times.

now deepak's daughter wrote a post defending grace. note the only thing she denied was that grace didn't pump his stomach...um?

and that she did speak w/ barak but was used

how can someone force u to talk crap about someone u 'love'?:doh:

w/ that logic we should add sneddon to the friend list

The backstabbing by so called 'friends' is whats ticking me off right now!

Michael Jackson has died and all people seem to be doing is trying to destroy the wonderful memories he gave us! damn, this gotta stop......its so unfair, I don't wanna hear all that crap.

Why can't the man's works while he was here be enough to be celebrated? They tried to tear him down in life and continue to do so in death....

is that a joke or?

let's c, deepak has gone on every show talking about how big of an addict mj was.

grace apparently did an interview w/ daphne barak in which she said mj was a horrible father at the end. scared the children, was jealous, couldn't do things for himself and she had to pump his stomach mulitple times.

now deepak's daughter wrote a post defending grace. note the only thing she denied was that grace didn't pump his stomach...um?

omg; Grace said this in an interview?

is that a joke or?

It has already been confirmed that story - the whole 'Grace pumped Michael's stomach' was indeed false. Michael sent his last demo to Deepak Chopra only a little while ago they were great friends and Deepak always wanted Michael to seek help with his drug problems

I think that even as a child, you know very well when something is going on and when something is wrong. Even though your a child, believe me the thing you want most at that time is information.
Maybe Frank was not the person people here would have chosen to tell the children the horrible news, but the fact is that someone had to tell them. And when you get news like this, it honestly doesn't matter if it is your closest family member, of a friend of the family, or a business person related or even a total stranger who tells you.
News like this doesn't get any better if it is told to them by somebody they like. What is more important is the way the news is brought to them, not by whom.

It has already been confirmed that story - the whole 'Grace pumped Michael's stomach' was indeed false. Michael sent his last demo to Deepak Chopra only a little while ago they were great friends and Deepak always wanted Michael to seek help with his drug problems
um...grace said she didn't know how to pump a stomach...that's exactly what chopra's daughter said in her DEFENSE to the interview grace GAVE to barack.

what's the mystery?

Frank is a good guy..
and so was Bill Bray...I am so sad so many people dont even know his name
Bill, please look after Mike from now on :)

um...grace said she didn't know how to pump a stomach...that's exactly what chopra's daughter said in her DEFENSE to the interview grace GAVE to barack.

what's the mystery?

I have no idea what you are on about. Someone posted a false interview from Grace saying she had to pump his stomach, you listed Grace as a loser, and I said the interview with those rumours was indeed a lie.

I think that even as a child, you know very well when something is going on and when something is wrong. Even though your a child, believe me the thing you want most at that time is information.
Maybe Frank was not the person people here would have chosen to tell the children the horrible news, but the fact is that someone had to tell them. And when you get news like this, it honestly doesn't matter if it is your closest family member, of a friend of the family, or a business person related or even a total stranger who tells you.
News like this doesn't get any better if it is told to them by somebody they like. What is more important is the way the news is brought to them, not by whom.

I have lost both my parents, at different times. It DOES matter, very much, who breaks the news. In the case of my mother, who died as a result of a car-accident, the news was broken by someone I didn't know well. The way this was told to me was very impersonal, and that DID matter.

I, also, question why the children were not sheltered from news until a family member could get there, tell them in person, and love and hug and support them as only family can do. Personally, I'm so very sorry that they had to hear it this way. . . . .

I have lost both my parents, at different times. It DOES matter, very much, who breaks the news. In the case of my mother, who died as a result of a car-accident, the news was broken by someone I didn't know well. The way this was told to me was very impersonal, and that DID matter.

I, also, question why the children were not sheltered from news until a family member could get there, tell them in person, and love and hug and support them as only family can do. Personally, I'm so very sorry that they had to hear it this way. . . . .

They were with their grandmother when they were told. They were all told together.

Back