From 2008 to TBA...Oh brother

Exactly his children come First
Something that was never given to him
Plus you seem to be ignoring all the stumbling
blocks Mj had to remove the last few years so as
to get his house in order _ He had to have all his
ducks in row - before he would commit to completing
and releasing his music and planning his tour ...

Some of you just have NO appreciation for what he
has done for his life and legacy and what he has been
doing the last few years to get to where he is now..
Do you think it has been picnic for MJ _ all we have to
do is read about the crap he has to go through - He has

to live it and turn it to his advantage .. Give the MAN a break
If you are fans and supporter I would hate to see what you would
say about his efforts if you were NOT ... He owes YOU NOTHING so
dont act like he does .. or that he is letting YOU down - that all in
your own mind because you feel he OS you _ HE DOES"NT so be
appreciative for what you have .. No one has given any more or better
then MJ has to this world of music and entertainment and that comes
from his piers and other entertainers ... They say so ..

Michale is doing GREAT and is right on time when he releases ..
I dont think you realize how much work it has been physically
& mentally for him to overcome the devastation he went through
and I can tell you it was Devastating - MJ deserves our support
and respect and we should be in awe ..certainly not complaining

It makes me cringe when i see and hear "fans" ??? doing that.

Im just voicing my own Opinion of the whiners and complainers
I think it is very selfish .. but you have a right to your opinions :)

I'm suprised at a lot of comments in this thread. I don't think you understand. Michael has a family now, he has children to raise, he can't just lock himself in a recording studio for six months straight and come out with another album. He has other obligations that are more important then releasing a record. Don't get me wrong, I would love to hear new music from Michael, but I'm not going to get frustrated and annoyed because it's taking a long time.

And I'm tired of hearing fans say because Michael now has a family, he can't do this or he can't do that. Don't get me wrong, he has the right to work 10 mins a day or 10 hrs a day. It's totally up to him. But his life didn't end when he had kids. If he REALLY wanted to crank out whatever he's been working on, I'm sure he would find the time to do it even with 3 kids. Look at Will Smith, Madonna, Celine Dion, and so forth. They're HUGE stars with kids, but still find time to do what they do best.

remember what mike always says ,

all good things come in due time!

And I'm tired of hearing fans say because Michael now has a family, he can't do this or he can't do that. Don't get me wrong, he has the right to work 10 mins a day or 10 hrs a day. It's totally up to him. But his life didn't end when he had kids. If he REALLY wanted to crank out whatever he's been working on, I'm sure he would find the time to do it even with 3 kids. Look at Will Smith, Madonna, Celine Dion, and so forth. They're HUGE stars with kids, but still find time to do what they do best.

I so agree:clapping:

yeah, even though he has kids, it wouldnt hurt to work gradually a bit at a time a day, but by now I'm just sayin that it should've been out. The artists he's been workin with said it woulda been out in late 2008, but MJ's just nervous, just like when MJ canceled his American Idol appearance. Cmon Mike, ure awesome and I hope for sumthin NEW!!!

He can still work and have kids, I didn't say he couldn't. But if he does what you all expect him to do, come out with in album in two to three months, he would literally have to lock himself in a recording studio and not come out until the album is done. And I'm just saying, that when you have kids, it's impossible to bury yourself in your work like that. A good parent always puts their children first, and their career second. Additionally, If you knew anything about Michael, you would know he's a perfectionist who isn't easily satisfied. If he creates an album, it has to be the best it can possibly be, and to create that type of perfection takes time. We just have to be patient.

He can still work and have kids, I didn't say he couldn't. But if he does what you all expect him to do, come out with in album in two to three months, he would literally have to lock himself in a recording studio and not come out until the album is done. And I'm just saying, that when you have kids, it's impossible to bury yourself in your work like that. A good parent always puts their children first, and their career second. Additionally, If you knew anything about Michael, you would know he's a perfectionist who isn't easily satisfied. If he creates an album, it has to be the best it can possibly be, and to create that type of perfection takes time. We just have to be patient.

He already supposedly started working years ago on this thing and that means it shouldve been gotten to some point of completion already. He's probably just nervous to release it. I think he will though becuz he's also been gettin in shape for some videos to be released.

Back