george carlin on michael jackson

You can tell by this video that Carlin didn't think Michael was an abuser. He just said it in a different way (read between the lines). Good vid, thanks for sharing.

I miss George Carlin. He spoke his mind no matter what.
And when he's right, he's right!

John Lucas

I have seen this before, but it's always very refreshing to see and hear this again LMAO

Thank you for this Youtube link! I love George Carlin! The man was so honest and blunt!

Even my twin boys love George (well when they hear his voice in several episodes of "Thomas and Friends". LOL

George Carlin said what was on his mind and did not care who he offended. I liked him.

I think his quote about the fans was somewhere along the lines of 'Michael Jackson himself is too kind a guy to do anything about a joke made on him but his fans will put you on the ultimate hitlist."

Which is true, at least for me. -_-

George Carlin was great. One of my favorite comedians of all time. Thanks again, George ;)

ELVIS '' never grew as an artist, remained an entertainer...fuck elvis.'' that random fuck elvis got me in stitches...but i have to disagree with his view on sammy davis..if it werent for him , you wouldn't have a james brown or a michael jackson...

no way was he a ordinary dancer or singer..his voice stayed in tact and very versatille in notes and beautifully emotional throughout the years..and his dancing, well no ordinary dancer could keep up with gregory hines in tap or in his last tap performance on stage with him..he got taught by bill bojangles for gawd sake ! i knda agree with the insincere sincerety because that smile he put on whenever he laughed on stage with someone may not have always been genuine realness but he certainly seemed genuine off stage and a nice person...but more than that, he was one of the great entertainers who could literally do it all...he was probably the first great african american all round entertainer

I think you're right, but that would make his statement a little bit longer and beyond his point.
There can only be one king!

This is soo hilarious! Especially during the part about Elvis "Never grew as an artist..." they show the funny video of him crying XD

Say it loud and proud, George!!! I love you,man! Another one we've lost. Maybe George is making Michael laugh up there, too.

I really agree with the Elvis comments
As for Sammy i've never really payed much attention too him but if Michael said he was inspired and that Sammy was one of his mentors then I'll go with that
Heard the piece before thanks for posting :)

I think in terms of Comedy Geroge was one of...if not my favourite.

Yeah he was rude and crude, but at the end of the show you always were left knowing something you didn't know before and I like that.

I hate entertainment just for the sake of entertainment.

Just like with Micheal I think anybody who watched him perform left that with a better sense of them self and how they could improve their own life.

Performance with a purpose I like to call it.

Two awesome men....

R.I.P. Boys......and love always.

Back