George Michael

^^^ Oh hi there, this is one of my favourite songs. I like Stevie's version too. I listen to George and Mary's version more often though. I love the following version as well because i love the way a bass guitar sounds. I will learn to play it one day.

Last edited:
^^^ Oh hi there, this is one of my favourite songs. I like Stevie's version too. I listen to George and Mary's version more often though. I love the following version as well because i love the way a bass guitar sounds. I learn to play it one day.

Hi there!!
Thanks for your message :)

I love this song ...listen at it again right now...(Headphones)

Yes , yes I also like the bass guitar sounds ...I know a lot of other songs where I like the sound of the bass ...I wish I could play guitar

She takes the back road and the lane
Past the school that has not changed
In all this time
She thinks of when the boy was young
All the battles she had won
Just to give him life

That man
She loved that man
For all his life
And now we meet to take him flowers
And only God knows why

For what's the use in pressing palms
When children fade in mother's arms
It's a cruel world
We've so much to loose
And what we have to learn we rarely choose

So if it's God who took her son
He cannot be the one living in her mind

Take care my love, she said
Don't think that God is dead
Take care my love, she said

You have been loved

If I was weak, forgive me
But I was terrified
You brushed my eyes with angels wings, full of love
The kind that makes devils cry

So these days
My life has changed
And I'll be fine
But she just sits and counts the hours
Searching for her crime

So what's the use of pressing palms
If you won't keep such love from harm
It's a cruel world
You've so much to prove
And heaven helps the ones who wait for you

I have no daughters, I've no sons
Guess I'm the only one
Living in my life

Take care my love, he said
Don't think that God is dead
Take care my love, he said

You have been loved..

I Adore George Michael and I'm waiting for him to get some major props for his amazing music and for being an amazing artist!

Last edited:
Thanks Souldreamer for those video's
I love the covered song "Back to life" ...awww the way George is dancing

I ordered this DVD : Rock in Rio ...I hope the quality will be better than the YouTube Video's

A new album or at least new material will be out from him in March

Also I really hope puts his outtakes online for his fans. Most are available online but are of a low quality

A new album or at least new material will be out from him in March

Will be great, I also hope he will tour Europe again, I know he toured a lot lately, but please, I wanna go there one more time!

Will be great, I also hope he will tour Europe again, I know he toured a lot lately, but please, I wanna go there one more time!

Do you by any chance have an account on the George Michael Forums that I could use? It's just that the forums have shut for registrations because "the moderators are too lazy" and you have to be signed in to read the posts.

Do you by any chance have an account on the George Michael Forums that I could use? It's just that the forums have shut for registrations because "the moderators are too lazy" and you have to be signed in to read the posts.

I'm sorry Dilan, I have not ...coincidentally, I searched for this the passed few weeks but I really didn't find my way out in any of them ...Then I came across this page on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/GM.fanclub?hc_location=stream
I hope you can find some info you need there?

I'm sorry Dilan, I have not ...coincidentally, I searched for this the passed few weeks but I really didn't find my way out in any of them ...Then I came across this page on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/GM.fanclub?hc_location=stream
I hope you can find some info you need there?

Thanks, I tried but no reply :( It's such a shame theres probably loads of cool discussions on that board about the upcoming stuff and unreleased songs

Thanks, I tried but no reply :( It's such a shame theres probably loads of cool discussions on that board about the upcoming stuff and unreleased songs

I don't understand there isn't a fanclub available ??
There must be something huh?
I asked a friend of mine who's a huge GM fan ...but he ain't a member of a fanclub either ...
Maybe he comes up with something?
I'll let you know if thats the case ok?

Their is a fanclub available it's an online forum http://www.georgemichaelforums.com/(but you need an account to read it) that facebook page you linked me is just a page set up by fan who likes George Michael who doesn't have an account on the forum. Thank you for your help :)

I asked a friend of mine who's a huge GM fan ...but he ain't a member of a fanclub either ...

Last edited:

Hi again treasure, I think my angry email to the unofficial forums went well it's now readable :) He just announced a new album of live symphonica recordings for March and their will another album later on this year of NEW material!

Hi again treasure, I think my angry email to the unofficial forums went well it's now readable :) He just announced a new album of live symphonica recordings for March and their will another album later on this year of NEW material!

Okay, so it is readable , but you still can not create an account there? ...Hmm too bad, would have love to do.
I asked a friend of mine, but he came up with the same forum ...have you seen their message about being to lazy to moderate??
George must feel sad if he knew huh?
I wish to know about next concerts...does it say something about that?
I went to See George in 2011...I would love to see/hear him again.

thanks for your replies.

Says nothing about new concerts, I don't think their will be any for a long time. the forum lets you make accounts now but it needs to be activated by a mod

Says nothing about new concerts, I don't think their will be any for a long time. the forum lets you make accounts now but it needs to be activated by a mod

Are there moderators? They said themselves they were to lazy to moderate ..:(

Thanks for the info Dilan

Thanks Athina Livadi

Yesterday I saw the teaser and hoped the full video would be aired soon!

going to watch and listen to it right now :)

I seen George drop the new video via VEVO a couple days ago! I really admire George Michael Such a true talent. I think the world at large needs to re-visit Mr. Michael's work, he really deserves applause, he is a true icon to me.

I seen George drop the new video via VEVO a couple days ago! I really admire George Michael Such a true talent. I think the world at large needs to re-visit Mr. Michael's work, he really deserves applause, he is a true icon to me.

I think he's AMAZING!!!!

Back