Get Your Weight Off Of Me - Lyrics

Wouldn’t be unprecedented! The writer’s demo of APWNN (or, at least, what I firmly believe is the writer’s demo) leaked a few years before the actual finalized song.
Wait, that happened? Can you send a link?

“Spino” was never identified, but I firmly believe this is the demo Dr. Freeze presented to MJ back in 1998.
God that brings back memories!

I remember being so excited when I heard that version, I fell in love with the song and wondered how great Mike's vocals are on it. Spino did a really good job of it to be fair

Wouldn’t be unprecedented! The writer’s demo of APWNN (or, at least, what I firmly believe is the writer’s demo) leaked a few years before the actual finalized song.
Yeah, there's also the writer's demo of I Have This Dream which has been available for 13 years already. I'm still surprised that it leaked and it's also real lol

Yeah, there's also the writer's demo of I Have This Dream which has been available for 13 years already. I'm still surprised that it leaked and it's also real lol
Yeah, this one blew me away when Damien confirmed it was legit. I spoke with someone who heard it and quite literally called it the worst song MJ was ever associated with, and I’m inclined to agree. It’s flat-out terrible.

Yeah, this one blew me away when Damien confirmed it was legit. I spoke with someone who heard it and quite literally called it the worst song MJ was ever associated with, and I’m inclined to agree. It’s flat-out terrible.
MJ's bodyguard spoke highly of it on an interview on TheMJCast and Damien Shields as well. I guess I should've been calling it an overhyped trash instead of GYWOOM lol. It has an ok instrumental at least.

MJ's bodyguard spoke highly of it on an interview on TheMJCast and Damien Shields as well. I guess I should've been calling it an overhyped trash instead of GYWOOM lol. It has an ok instrumental at least.
John Barnes and a couple Bahrainian sources also heaped praise on it. Completely eludes me.

No personal attacks please
he is like gollum "myyyyyyyyy unrealaaaaaaaaaaaased Songs they are miiiiiiiiiiiine" the legend say that he selled his first born for this song

No personal attacks please
He reminds me of these rich lonely kids who try to get the attention and the acceptance of the other kids by flexing cool stuff that he owns. In that case it's stolen stuff, wait no my bad haha what am I saying, """""collectibles""""" :)

In fairness to Korgnex, he bought it and it's his to do what he wants with it.

I'm still grateful he shared the Bad Tour rehearsals a couple of years back, I never thought we'd ever hear something like that, if it wasn’t him kindly sharing that audio it'd have been gathering dust in a vault somewhere

he is like gollum "myyyyyyyyy unrealaaaaaaaaaaaased Songs they are miiiiiiiiiiiine" the legend say that he selled his first born for this song
He reminds me of these rich lonely kids who try to get the attention and the acceptance of the other kids by flexing cool stuff that he owns. In that case it's stolen stuff, wait no my bad haha what am I saying, """""collectibles""""" :)
y'all are so bitter rofl, i bet if some of you guys ended up spending a lot to get material like this you wouldn't even share it for free, like most expect Korgnex to do

They have not heard the entire thing. This is obvious by remarks some of those individuals have made later and when they contradicted each other. Michael Prince can't trust them and did not play it directly to them, he also never played them the full song, just some parts. Yet they never kept these parts for themselves, they did share it with folks who shared it with other folks and so on.

All of the song's lyrics make perfect sense. These are incorrect ones.
What a sad sad betrayal

Back