Getting to Know You!

Oh thank you I'm so happy 🥰🙏
And my cats are without any special breed, one is brown with stripes, the other is white with black spots. We both found them thrown out into the street. We saved them from the cold and the dogs and took them home🐱 Do you have cats?)
Awe bless you for rescuing those sweet souls! Pets are a blessing! 🥰

I did have a cat for 18 years, she was so sweet she was a misty grey medium hair, beautiful kitty. I currently have a black short-hair named Storm, he's a sweetheart!

Awe bless you for rescuing those sweet souls! Pets are a blessing! 🥰

I did have a cat for 18 years, she was so sweet she was a misty grey medium hair, beautiful kitty. I currently have a black short-hair named Storm, he's a sweetheart!
Oh this is so cute! :love:
It's such happiness when you come home and they meet you at the doorstep

I think this is the right thread to say hello to everyone.

Good day to all. I am new here, so I really want to speak out. I hope the text will be understandable, English is not my native language, I use online translator. I am now a fan of MJ for 2 years, and this is the second time in my life. I first got into Michael when I was a teenager. I listened to his music all the time, hung his poster from Bad Era on my wall and wanted to marry him. I also wrote an article about Michael for the school paper, a young teacher helped me, she had a TV with foreign channels and she brought me translations of shows about Michael.
I was very worried about Michael during the indictments in 1993. Luckily I wasn't alone, I had my friend with me and we listened to Michael's songs together and discussed our worries. We even wrote him a letter. We needed help with our English and we were lucky. There was a professional interpreter who lived next door, a very intelligent cultured man. I remember my friend and I went to his house. He had a collection of antiques and a lot of books, and he told us very interesting things. And so the letter was typed on a typewriter with English letters and sent. It was like a miracle to me. Then the letter came back in a torn envelope, I don't know what happened.
I don't know why, but after a few years my fascination with Michael passed and I wasn't interested in his music or his life, I heard something on the news and that was it.
And then in 2021 I became fascinated by his personality and his work again. I work in a youth organization and the guys and I put out a youth newspaper. It's not a serious publication, but more like a hobby. One of the girls said she wanted to write about an artist, a genius dancer, and it was Michael Jackson. I was very surprised, it seemed to me that nowadays nobody is interested in him. How wrong I was! Then it turned out that several other people liked MJ. I was concerned about MJ's reputation, I remembered the wave of negativity in 2019, but it didn't hit me then. A little research was done, to me it was obvious another attempt to get money this dirty way. It hurt and hurt for Michael, I remember crying after watching the documentary about his innocence. It seemed like the world had gone crazy, since there was such cruelty and injustice. The article about Michael was published. And the girl who wrote it showed me a concert with my favorite choreography... It was Bucharest 1992. Incredible impression! After watching it, I started listening to Michael's music again and I have about 120 favorite songs. This is not usual for me, as I don't pick more than 5 songs from other artists. Got fascinated with his life story: interviews, his books, books about him, articles, videos. It happened at the right time. And yes, I can confidently say it has changed my life. I plan to be sure to write about it in a related thread. I admire Michael as a person, creator, and social activist. Right now I have no one to share my thoughts or experiences about him with, that's why i'm here.

Hey everybody! my name is Nataly and I live in Denmark.. I always loved MJ’s music, and even when allegations came - I never took those seriously and never had any negativity against MJ. I loved his music but besides main highlights I did not know much of him…then I recall the news about his death - it was shocking and I spent hours watching all in the news about him over and over… time has passed, for some time I rarely listened to his music. Then 4 months ago the death of LMP (Lisa Marie Presley) in the news..I have no idea why this touched me this much as I did not even know what she was singing or anything really about her, but it was very impulsive - I started reading about her and somehow came to her and MJs relationship. And then I started reading all about MJ, listen to his interviews and music again and again, ordered his <Moonwalk> and <the magic and the madness> books… I finally learned about him what I could have learned - what an incredible person he was, beautiful in and out… I know how crazy this sounds, but after all these years I feel like I am finally mourning him…I miss him so much…I will forever regret I did not manage to attend his concert even once... i am myself surprised about the intensity of my feelings, they are very real, I spent days now with MJ…reading, watching, listening…and missing, missing, missing.., so I have to thank Lisa Marie for leading to rediscover MJ so suddenly.. weird but true..

Hey everybody! my name is Nataly and I live in Denmark.. I always loved MJ’s music, and even when allegations came - I never took those seriously and never had any negativity against MJ. I loved his music but besides main highlights I did not know much of him…then I recall the news about his death - it was shocking and I spent hours watching all in the news about him over and over… time has passed, for some time I rarely listened to his music. Then 4 months ago the death of LMP (Lisa Marie Presley) in the news..I have no idea why this touched me this much as I did not even know what she was singing or anything really about her, but it was very impulsive - I started reading about her and somehow came to her and MJs relationship. And then I started reading all about MJ, listen to his interviews and music again and again, ordered his <Moonwalk> and <the magic and the madness> books… I finally learned about him what I could have learned - what an incredible person he was, beautiful in and out… I know how crazy this sounds, but after all these years I feel like I am finally mourning him…I miss him so much…I will forever regret I did not manage to attend his concert even once... i am myself surprised about the intensity of my feelings, they are very real, I spent days now with MJ…reading, watching, listening…and missing, missing, missing.., so I have to thank Lisa Marie for leading to rediscover MJ so suddenly.. weird but true..
Cool! Jeg er også fra Danmark :D

I think this is the right thread to say hello to everyone.

Good day to all. I am new here, so I really want to speak out. I hope the text will be understandable, English is not my native language, I use online translator. I am now a fan of MJ for 2 years, and this is the second time in my life. I first got into Michael when I was a teenager. I listened to his music all the time, hung his poster from Bad Era on my wall and wanted to marry him. I also wrote an article about Michael for the school paper, a young teacher helped me, she had a TV with foreign channels and she brought me translations of shows about Michael.
I was very worried about Michael during the indictments in 1993. Luckily I wasn't alone, I had my friend with me and we listened to Michael's songs together and discussed our worries. We even wrote him a letter. We needed help with our English and we were lucky. There was a professional interpreter who lived next door, a very intelligent cultured man. I remember my friend and I went to his house. He had a collection of antiques and a lot of books, and he told us very interesting things. And so the letter was typed on a typewriter with English letters and sent. It was like a miracle to me. Then the letter came back in a torn envelope, I don't know what happened.
I don't know why, but after a few years my fascination with Michael passed and I wasn't interested in his music or his life, I heard something on the news and that was it.
And then in 2021 I became fascinated by his personality and his work again. I work in a youth organization and the guys and I put out a youth newspaper. It's not a serious publication, but more like a hobby. One of the girls said she wanted to write about an artist, a genius dancer, and it was Michael Jackson. I was very surprised, it seemed to me that nowadays nobody is interested in him. How wrong I was! Then it turned out that several other people liked MJ. I was concerned about MJ's reputation, I remembered the wave of negativity in 2019, but it didn't hit me then. A little research was done, to me it was obvious another attempt to get money this dirty way. It hurt and hurt for Michael, I remember crying after watching the documentary about his innocence. It seemed like the world had gone crazy, since there was such cruelty and injustice. The article about Michael was published. And the girl who wrote it showed me a concert with my favorite choreography... It was Bucharest 1992. Incredible impression! After watching it, I started listening to Michael's music again and I have about 120 favorite songs. This is not usual for me, as I don't pick more than 5 songs from other artists. Got fascinated with his life story: interviews, his books, books about him, articles, videos. It happened at the right time. And yes, I can confidently say it has changed my life. I plan to be sure to write about it in a related thread. I admire Michael as a person, creator, and social activist. Right now I have no one to share my thoughts or experiences about him with, that's why i'm here.
Hello!
Thanks for sharing your story. I love listening to people's stories so much in principle, but much more about Michael.
I, too, when I got to know Michael closer and better, I was so hurt by all these attacks on him.

Hello!
I understand that these feelings are really very strong. And I can tell very few people about this, you know. I really cannot rationally explain even to myself why Michael evokes such strong emotions as if I knew him personally.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Hello! I have been an MJ fan only for a few months I think. My favorite album is probably Off The Wall. I also enjoy watching footage from the Destiny and Triumph tours despite how little we have from them. (oh what I would do to get footage of the WDAN illusion)

Merhaba ben basak Türkiye'de yaşıyorum bu forumu tesadüf eseri buldum ve çok beğendim hemen üye olmak aranıza katılmak istedim iyiki gelmişim

Okay 😁 My name is Mike. I'm 21 years old. I live in New York City, USA. I just moved here last month. I'm a BIG BIG fan of Michael Jackson! I adore him, I love him, I respect him so much! I'm a half black, so I feel some kind of connection with my favourite singer ;) I can't choose a favourite song or video, I love them all! My favourite album is Dangerous :LOL: I like to drink Coca Cola 🥃 and to eat pizza with mushrooms 😜🍕 I work as a writer and actor 👀 My favourite color is blue. I like dancing like Michael Jackson 😄(y)

NINTCHDBPICT000482448295.jpg

Okay 😁 My name is Mike. I'm 21 years old. I live in New York City, USA. I just moved here last month. I'm a BIG BIG fan of Michael Jackson! I adore him, I love him, I respect him so much! I'm a half black, so I feel some kind of connection with my favourite singer ;) I can't choose a favourite song or video, I love them all! My favourite album is Dangerous :LOL: I like to drink Coca Cola 🥃 and to eat pizza with mushrooms 😜🍕 I work as a writer and actor 👀 My favourite color is blue. I like dancing like Michael Jackson 😄(y)

NINTCHDBPICT000482448295.jpg
You say you're from New York city............yet your discussion in chat about what time it is would completely contradict your New York status.

It's currently 10:27am in New York

@Hiker I take it this will be getting ignored also yeah?

Also, you created a new thread a few days ago saying that BAD was your favorite album ever....now you're saying it's Dangerous????

@MKTCREATE check this guy out 😂

Last edited:
We need more threads like this!

Anyway i’m Miika, i’m 14yo from Finland. I play basketball and drums. People my age usually listen to metal or kpop or something like that but i have always liked disco music from the 70s to the 90s. And of course MJ:D. My birthday is january 8th, 2009 so even though im young, i still have been alive same time as Michael. My favourite song is Another Part of Me.

P.S, im going to an MJ tribute concert in Helsinki on sunday

Fine 😆

Hi ☺️ My name is Susie. I'm 20 years old. I've been a Michael Jackson fan since 6 years old 😄 My favorite album is Bad. Favourite video is Smooth Criminal. I don't know what to add 🎃😁🎃

Fine 😆

Hi ☺️ My name is Susie. I'm 20 years old. I've been a Michael Jackson fan since 6 years old 😄 My favorite album is Bad. Favourite video is Smooth Criminal. I don't know what to add 🎃😁🎃
@Gaz Another one of Richard76's alts. Check the typing style and the join date, they joined right after his second alt got banned. This kid seems genuinely demented lol. Is there no IP ban here?

I don't know, how about making more and more accounts even though you're clearly not welcomed here? And that's not to mention all the things you did on your first account.
I didn't anything wrong. I'm here only to discuss my favorite singer. That's not okay to blame people without reason

Back