Good books/Bad books on Michael - Holiday Gifts

Here is a book that I have that I only purchased because of the golden goodeness on the cover. I have not had the guts to read it yet. Have any of you ever read this book?
ujFSSr.jpg

I have a book that I recommend to everyone. That book is called "Michael Jackson: For the Record" Chris Cadman. I have the 2nd edition and the only mistake that I have found is that he left out Smooth Criminal in the setlist for the HIStory Tour.

I am reading a new one called "The Genius of Michael Jackson" by Steve Knopper.

It seems good if a bit by numbers, I am not seeing any of the usual buzz words used by the tabloiders like Unauthorized and revelations.
If anything its a bit snoozy with emphasis on the early era and the fact he thinks Joe was not that abusive.

Another one I read which was detailed was I forgot its title but it was by someone called J Randall Sullivan and although not good, its not bad either. It was written in 2 phases, the period after the Trial and events up to it. The level of detail is too much and you get the feeling he did not respect MJ too much, but he stops short of calling him out any names. Again it was hard to read that exhaustive book.

Back