Goodnight Michael

Goodnight and sweet dreams my eternal sweet L..V.E. I L..V.E. and miss you as always. I am so sorry that I haven't said goodnight to you in the past couple of days. I just have been to tired and I haven't been feeling well to do that. And Michael my L..V.E. thank you for that wonderful dream you gave me the other day about you and your children. I really had needed that especially the way I have been feeling lately. :heart: :wub:

I Miss Your Love

When the darkness of my
hair, flirts with the breeze

When the beats of my heart
pump bitter tears

When those tears ripple
stories about falling leaves

and the gardens of my being
become fields of naked trees

and the sweetness of flowers
turns sour, as its fading color
lacks the beauty to please

When the rage of my sorrow
beats the waves of stormy seas

As I wake up facing the truth
after sinking in pleasant dreams

and how I miss your love

When I plant these pity hopes
in barren fields, and around
thirsty streams ..

Michael, my love, I wish that I could go to sleep and know that you are safe because I am watching you as you sleep peacefully. I wish that I could hold you in my arms and say I love you while looking into your beautiful face. I wish I could tell you I love you tonight. Well I think I just did. :wub: Goodnight, my sweet love.
146.gif

Wishing the impossible

Midnights gaze on distant skies,
A wish that can't come true,
Sunken shops long empty shores,
A heart that's broke into.

A place where rainbows can't occur,
Storms which have no end,
A timeless wait on hopeless dreams,
A soul which cannot mend.

A lonesome dove drifts alone,
A star too far to see,
Destiny mocks the spirits will,
With mountains that's too steep.

A dieing roses last attempt,
To grasp the morning sun,
Finding out what's sure to be,
To death the rose succumbs.

A longing that is unexplained,
A need that goes unmet,
And emptiness too deep to fill,
Leaves only deep regret.

Michael, my sweetheart, I love you so much, and I wish you were here with me right now. I wish I could feel your arms wrapped around me, keeping me safe throughout the night. I wish I could have you laying next to me, making me feel loved, and making it all seem great. :wub: Well, I need to go and get some rest now, my love. I will be thinking of you, and I hope you will be in my dreams. Goodnight, and I love you!
146.gif

Goodnight and sweet dreams Michael my forever eternal L..V.E. I L..V.E. and miss you more and more with each and every single passing day. And I still so very much wish I was with you right now. I just hate so much still having to live in a world without you in it. :heart: :wub:

Amore mio, non scrivo da quasi due settimane. :boohoo: Ti amo, non puoi immaginare quanto. Non sarei qui se non fosse per te, sei la mia forza Michael, e non lo dico solo perchè sono innamorata di te, ma perchè ti sento in ogni momento, la tua voce e il tuo animo me lo sento scorrere nelle vene come sangue... è un sensazione così piacevole.. mi sento completa, felice e protetta... Non ti dico questo per banalizzare quello che provo per te, lo so, sono termini ripetitivi, ma i miei sentimenti per te non si possono tradurre a parole.. è impossibile! Vorrei poterti dire tutto ma proprio tutto.. per il momento posso dirtelo solo scrivendolo o davanti una tua foto, sognando sempre il giorno in cui ti guarderò negli occhi e ti aprirò il mio cuore, più di quanto già non faccia ora. Sei il mio TUTTO e lo sarai per sempre. Sono così FIERA di amarti e di viverti.... vorrei solo che tu lo sapessi............... Ti amo Michael! Ti auguro una buonanotte angelo mio.
146.gif

Dearest Michael, I will never say goodnight. I could not bring myself to live my life without you in it, in some way, shape, or form. Without your smile, my days are empty. Without your laughter, nothing but dead silence hangs over me like a dark shadow. Without your love, I may as well be dead, for my heart feels nothing if you're not filling it with love.

Before I came to know you, I was empty. A heart in its wintertime, living dry days, caring for nothing at all. Yet something within you moved me to such a degree that I awakened from my frigid slumber and saw, for the very first time, the true beauty which daily surrounds us all in our circular sphere, the backdrop to our human theatre. The most beautiful thing I have seen in my life is your face, full of goodness and radiating brilliance, smiling at me from a picture--so distant yet somehow so very close.

This is the very reason I shall never be able to let go--you are the sun in my life. I wish not to return to the darkness ever again, nor to the rain of sorrows which manifests itself whenever you are gone. No, I'll never let you part, so long as you are in my heart. Our bond is eternal, incomprehensible, and beautiful like the universe. I feel you, I see you, I love you every day of my life, with all the passion in my being.

My beloved Michael--I will never say goodnight, for when you are here, there is no such thing as night.

Michael, my love, I haven't got the time or the energy right now for a proper night time rhyme. Always remember you are constantly on my mind. Thoughts of you are never far behind. Goodnight, sleep well, my love, my darling, goodnight - Love you always and forever.
146.gif

Michael my sweet eternal L..V.E. I'm sorry I have not been saying my good night messages to you lately. I just really have not been feeling right lately. And I am still not which is why I am going up to bed for at least a couple of hours at the most probably. It is all that I can do now since my sleep has not been right since before you forever left us. So goodnight and sweet dreams my L..V.E. I L..V.E. and miss you so very much. And I still just wish more than ever I was with you now. :heart: :wub:

I miss you, Michael.
Today I have missed you a lot.
Your voice singing "You were there".... God... I miss you so much :(
So much it hurts
I long for the day to ever hold you. Would that ever be possible. I keep the faith. I keep it.
I love you, Michael. I love you so muuuuuuchhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael, my love, I have been rather absent from this forum lately in posting. But be sure that I shall never have you far away from my thoughts. I think of you every day and nearly every second as well. I hope you are happy where you are. Take care, my darling. I love you always and forever.
146.gif

I love you, Michael.
And I am sorry I didn't do more for you :weeping:

Dearest Michael
I will always love you. I miss you very very much.
I will never let you part, you are always in my heart
goodnight to my greatest l.o.v.e

Back