Guide to commerative/tribute magazines on MJ [Offical Thread]

Re: Guide to Commerative/Tribute Magazines on MJ [Official Thread]

this special editions - Life and People magazines - will be out in August, they are not in sell now right??

wow I wish I could afford all of them. It's costing a fortune

I got this one yesterday:

015.jpg

It's an issue of http://www.bcm.nl/eng/ The magazine is not on their website (yet?)

Also found another item from the record store:

5055298024325.jpg

http://www.vanleest.nl/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/FreeRecordShop-VL_B2C_NL-Site/nl_NL/-/EUR/ViewFas-List;pgid=O1WSs4hQ1MxSR0UUqwc8RBh10000_lvUKfUL?fh_Params=fh_location%3D%2F%2Ffrs%2Fnl_NL%2Fcategories%3C{04}%2F_shop{vanleest}%2Fpromotioncode_vl%3E{22001500000204}%26fh_oneslice%3Dtrue%26fh_view%3Dlister&SubCat=04

Last edited:

this special editions - Life and People magazines - will be out in August, they are not in sell now right??
My dad got me the Life and People mags on Friday. They are the special editions as far as I know. They sure did cost 'special edition'!!!

theres another people one as well...check my collection in the photo thread.

theres another people one as well...check my collection in the photo thread.
I got the double issue one that came out first, then the commemorative one, is that what u mean?

I got the double issue one that came out first, then the commemorative one, is that what u mean?

theres "people tribute". the one listed here is the most recent one, i didnt get a chance to get it before i left LA. Then theres the double sided one. The "people tribute" one came out between them i believe

o no that is listed...im getting confused (so many mags!), i mean i have a LIFE one which isnt listed. Its usa today and life commemorative edition.

I have:

USA TODAY / Life $6.99
TV Guide $3.99
Rolling Stone $9.99
American Media $5.99 (ebony photo shoot pic on front)
XXL $9.99
Historical $8.99
People Tribute $11.99 (BRILL!)
Billboard $6.99
USA today special ed. paper $4.95
plus the english ones.

If you can tell me what ones arn't already on the list i can post pics of the missing ones.

Here is a few to LIST (if someone else could reply w/ pictures and what not -- thanks in advance):

People Magazine - Tribute (not solely to him) - 1 main front cover, 2 different back covers - for collectors it would be a total of three covers
TV Guide - Not devoted to him but 2 different full covers
People Magazine - OUT THIS WEEK - Tribute cover w/ funeral coverage

theres 3 people mags. Tribute is solely to him. The one with double covers (front and back) is not i believe. You combined the 2. And there is another one coming i think like you said.

this is the first 1:

2nd one:
P7120045.jpg

latest one has memorial coverage.

Last edited:

LIFE... it says on the Barnes & Noble website that it'll be available August 12th. Do they mean available to be shipped out on August 12th or available in all stores on August 12th? I can't find it here in Canada, but we DO get this magazine... I'm wondering if it'll be available in stores in August.

And Ebony is not out yet, correct?

Is the Billboard one good? Is the magazine totally devoted to Michael?

The Life and People Tribute's that come out in August are the same as the ones that are out now - just hardback.

I saw a commemorative magazine that showed a picture of Marlon Jackson and said under it, "A young Michael, circa 1971".

I couldn't stop shaking my head.

The Life and People Tribute's that come out in August are the same as the ones that are out now - just hardback.

theres 3 DIFFERENT peoples mags..see above! One just after his death, a tribute one, and the latest with pics from the memorial.

Here are some I found in the UK:

Smash Hits has returned for a one off MJ special. It features a 1982 interview with Michael which was carried out by then editor Mark Ellen.

9.jpg

This one is published by the National Magazine Company:

7.jpg

This one has no publisher information at all:

8-1.jpg

Re: i got all the Tribute Magazine's of MJ

Wow! Thankyou so much for uploading the covers and scans of the contents. The only magazine I have been able to find so far is the Rolling Stone Michael Jackson tribute issue. I bought that one today but I'm going to buy 2-3 more as its beautifully put together. I hope more magazines will do tributes to the King of Pop!

:yes: they'll bring more out :yes: they'll bring more out :yes: cuae Michael Jackson is number in this world then anybody in this world :yes:

tonight i'm going out with my worker Maggie i'm going to chapters :yes: to find more tribute magazine's :yes:

I hope I find more magazines because one my friends at a newsagent told me several people came in and bought up 20 copies of each magazine he had just to sell them on ebay. I guess I can only cross my fingers and hope for best but this week I will be going out with friends to see if I can find anything else but I really like the Rolling Stone tribute issue. Very nicely put together.

:flowers: keep your heart strong follow the path don't cry there'll be there when you get there

looks like everybodt loves the rolling stones magazine so i was thinking to take pictures inside of the book :yes: what do you think :)

That Hello magazine cover is beautiful (the first one)..how come theres 3 different hello covers?), and its got some good pics inside. I haven't seen a hello tribute mag in UK .. I think I missed it.

I thought someone said Rolling Stone was inaccurate and a bit negative?

Rockin :yes: Hello magazine :yes: the cover is beaiutfull :) :yes: it has some pictures inside do you like me to take pictures of the hello magazine that you can see it :)

and the rolling stones too cause the whole book has so much pictures inside do you like me to take pictures inside for you to see if you what to get it cause the whole book is all about him :)

Back