Guys of the MJ fam -We girls ask you :

wendijane

Proud Member
So , We all know that Michael supported the long hair on guys look . I wanna know on behalf on my sisters here ..

How many of OUR guys Have long hair .Yes you guy .. Are you a long haired dude ? And if you do how long is it ?! and ..If not, Are you / would you consider growing it ?
Bonus points if it is black .:beach:

No flame throwing and no mention of wigs please ~ This is all out of sheer Curiosity ! Wubs to everyone ! :wub:

210895195022333236_wSON1E3t_b.jpg

Right here... I currently have the shortest hair in my family, even my son has long curls. I didn't do anything to make that happen... but the brown eyes of old souls and their hair seem to be my destiny. Hehe.

And I always wanted to ask Michael if he had to bribe Blanket to comb his hair... We go through detangler like orange juice at a Hotel bar.:wild:

I had long hair for 3 years. The length was maybe a bit over 4 or so inches below my shoulders. It was decently long. I could put it in a ponytail.

It was fun to have long hair for a while. But I have recently cut it short. Maybe I will grow it long again in the future. I like to keep things fresh.

I should add, when I cut my hair, I donated my long hair for cancer patients to create wigs.

Awesome thread wendijane! keep it coming guys :naughty: oh I have to apologize though, because I always believed the two of you who posted here were girls :laugh: :blush: my bad.

My apoplogies.. I am a indeed a girly girl with about 20 pounds of makeup on the counter.

I seriously read "guys of the MJ family" and jumped to you, "my guy", haha.
Hence my dreamy report on lovely brown eyes and dark long hair - which is why my son looks that way, too - and he didn't get that hair from him mom.

I have long hair and still growing without cutting it for about 8 years. I dyed my hair black once for when I dress up like Michael wearing PJ bottoms in court for Halloween and I would love to dye my hair black again. Currently my hair is a few inches longer than my dad's.

Reactions: EML
x Awesome ! x
Keep it coming family !
go go go :clapping:

I'd find long hair far too annoying and hard work to wash/keep. Being short haired, for me, is far more convenient. This is the longest my hair has been:

225826_4268844831869_128210498_n.jpg

Back