Guys, what do you think of this?

MjsLovelyOne88

Proud Member
Is it too over the top? it's sort of a request I got from a girl at this graphic design forum and I'm afraid she won't like it.:blink: I've sort of stayed away from PS or Animation Shop that it bothers me I'm not as handy as I used to :hysterical:
edithanimation1.gif

*thanks to whoever replies ;D

Do you mind if I ask what she asked for so I know what to base it from? I like it, but I'm not sure if it was what was asked :)

Well, I don't know if you are familiar with blinkies? hehe, it could be animated text
i.e: the one I use w/ my siggy or a still image with various gif elements such as lettering or small decorations (hearts, stars, flowers etc) the latter usually includes blocks to add the person's name to it. :)

I guess a girl would like something like that lol. I'd prefer different though. Somethin like my siggy I made :)

Yeah she requested the colors too lol. I came up with my own siggy too although I could (in the past) do much better work, but she liked it so now I'm happy :laugh: your siggy is quite nice btw ;D

I like the swirls and overall look. GP Michael is sexy, and the Pink takes a little away from that, but then it's her choosing. Well done!

Hi, thank you :D and yes it was her choice indeed, I asked her if she'd want me to pick the colors and overall design but she said she wanted a specific thing so yeah. I've done better that's for sure. Thanks for commenting :3

some of my latest requests :D
Animation-Lore.gif

or

Animation-Kimllu.gif

i like it, it's a good picture of mj, i like colour and the flashing text

Is it too over the top? it's sort of a request I got from a girl at this graphic design forum and I'm afraid she won't like it.:blink: I've sort of stayed away from PS or Animation Shop that it bothers me I'm not as handy as I used to :hysterical:
edithanimation1.gif

*thanks to whoever replies ;D

Hi Irma , Lis here , i think its great it looks really nice :yes:

Hi, thank you :D and yes it was her choice indeed, I asked her if she'd want me to pick the colors and overall design but she said she wanted a specific thing so yeah. I've done better that's for sure. Thanks for commenting :3

some of my latest requests :D
Animation-Lore.gif

or

Animation-Kimllu.gif

these are lovely too Irma xx

I'm 'personally' NOT so fond of the 'blinky' letters but you sure got the right 'girly' piccie of Michael :wub:

I like it, but the flashing text is very 1990's. It would be more modern and not as "loud" without the blinking bits.

Lark

^^ Which of the blinking texts? there's the one inside the squares and the one below. But as I mentioned before,at the time it was the person's request so it was meant to turn out loud :lol:

Back