Hamid Moslehi posts pictures of Michael Jackson and his kids

For the lawsuit file see - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/hero-videographer-sues-jackson

Click "view the document" under the picture of michael

Thanks ivy for finding hamid's lawsuit.

This hamid seems totally to be trying it on saying he has copyright over these photographs. He had a longstanding relationship wlith mj videoing and photographing mj at work and at home with his children since 96. He provides no contract, and just says everything was agreed orally and by implication. He claims with no proof copyright for everything he ever did for mj saying he was an independent contractor, not a work for hire. Therefore he decides to claim $1m in this lawsuit for the footage he shot of bashir interviewing mj. Why on earth would mj have an 'independent videographer' filming his interview with bashir and owning copyright in it? What would stop hamid, if he was the copyright holder, selling the whole thing to a tv company before the bashir doc was broadcast? It's obvious hamid was just there filming everything for mj's personal use to make sure bashir didn't try anything tricky or manipulate the tapes.

Similarly with all those photos of mj's children. How on earth would mj allow this man copyright over these confidential images - the children were going round in masks? These images would be worth $millions. Hamid would never have tried publishing a book with all these images if mj was alive, but maybe he thinks he can get away with it now and get fans to fork out for his book. I hope the estate just shuts him down.

[Thanks lacienega for providing the receipts as ever for hamid witholding the tape of the arvizo interview.]

Last edited:
no pics of Blanky, why ?

The children's photo shoots were done before Blanket was born. Then just before Blankets first Birthday Bashir doc was aired and all hell broke loose. and Hamid was no longer working with MJ. From 2003 - 2009 MJ was much more protective of PPB and shunned the media any unmasked pics we have from that time were from personal pictures from MJ's friends. not any photo shoots. Its possible Hamid has some that he will release, but I doubt it or he would have presented at least one in his public album.

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade, but aren't those PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHS? Why again are fans' supporting money grubbers trampling on MJ and his kids' rights to privacy?

^I'm with you on this. As adorable as those photos are, Michael's wouldn't want his private family photos published. Hamid wouldn't have dreamt of posting these or publishing a book if Michael were still here. So why the change now? Another book I'll skip.

Yes these are beautiful photos. While I enjoyed looking at them and may have even saved a few which I am now considering deleting them, I am thinking that these were meant for private viewing and not public. No one know for sure except Michael and the photographer. It just seems that nothing is private for Michael and his family anymore. Thank you Ivy for posting.

I guess each has to go with their own feelings. But I think Many of these photos were already published in magazines , Life magazine, OK magazine and others .. along with interviews of MJ. They were not all private .. just some didn't make the cut as only so many pics can be published in an article. Many of the pics we have already seen for years because they were published back in the 90's . So I don't think they are pics MJ wouldn't want anyone to see. JMO

You can see 30 of the above photos were published by OK magazine and not private
Ok Magazine http://www.okmagazine.com/ok-exclusive-photos-michael-jacksons-life-dad

agree. hamids claims dont sound believable in the essence.

Thanks ivy for finding hamid's lawsuit.

This hamid seems totally to be trying it on saying he has copyright over these photographs. He had a longstanding relationship wlith mj videoing and photographing mj at work and at home with his children since 96. He provides no contract, and just says everything was agreed orally and by implication. He claims with no proof copyright for everything he ever did for mj saying he was an independent contractor, not a work for hire. Therefore he decides to claim $1m in this lawsuit for the footage he shot of bashir interviewing mj. Why on earth would mj have an 'independent videographer' filming his interview with bashir and owning copyright in it? What would stop hamid, if he was the copyright holder, selling the whole thing to a tv company before the bashir doc was broadcast? It's obvious hamid was just there filming everything for mj's personal use to make sure bashir didn't try anything tricky or manipulate the tapes.

Similarly with all those photos of mj's children. How on earth would mj allow this man copyright over these confidential images - the children were going round in masks? These images would be worth $millions. Hamid would never have tried publishing a book with all these images if mj was alive, but maybe he thinks he can get away with it now and get fans to fork out for his book. I hope the estate just shuts him down.

[Thanks lacienega for providing the receipts as ever for hamid witholding the tape of the arvizo interview.]

I guess each has to go with their own feelings. But I think Many of these photos were already published in magazines , Life magazine, OK magazine and others .. along with interviews of MJ. They were not all private .. just some didn't make the cut as only so many pics can be published in an article. Many of the pics we have already seen for years because they were published back in the 90's . So I don't think they are pics MJ wouldn't want anyone to see. JMO

You can see 30 of the above photos were published by OK magazine and not private
Ok Magazine
http://www.okmagazine.com/ok-exclusive-photos-michael-jacksons-life-dad

OK Magazine > Yes, on July 17, 2009 after the death of Michael. But when he was still here, this would be happening? > :nono:

I believe that what was released when Michael was still here, was that he gave permission to disclose. After Michael's death, it became a complete mess and nobody respects the wishes of Michael. :( *big sigh* Or not? :fear:

Yeh as much as these are beautiful pictures they shouldve been private

These pictures are amazing. They show a loving, caring father with his children who love him dearly.
However it's sad that these pictures are out in the open when Michael clearly didn't want them to be. Then again, he also didn't want his kids to be in the public eye and the kids are world famous now by their own doing (in Prince and Paris' case).

I really wish I could get my hands on a higher resolution photo from his pictures. I'm in one of the photos but it's hard to see.

The only pictures that I care about are the one in the studio with Bruce, 1999 concerts and Rock My World BTS. I don't understand why one would even save personal family pictures (or buy a book) of Michael photographed with his children. That's just weird and almost creepy.

I guess it depends on whether u are a fan of mj the artist or mj the human.some only care for the musical aspect like you say about pics while others prefer personal pixs as the kids were his greatest joy. what he'd always wanted so for some having pics like that is important as u are seeing and have memories of his greatest joy as a human something that over rides any accomplishment as an artist

I'am a fan of MICHAEL JACKSON. The child, the man, the artist, the entertainer, the philanthropist, the humanitarian, the father etc... but that doesn't mean (in my opinion) that I should buy a book of his private home pictures with HIS CHILDREN or save them on my computer to have memories of his joy as a human. There's many other ways to do that. He let the world take a glimpse when they were born in a certain magazine, fine. But now that he's not with us anymore we don't know if he would approve of such a thing. It has nothing to with the musical or personal aspects, I admire and respect both, but above all that I'm respecting the man, his children and most importantly his privacy that he fought for and valued his whole life. That's how I see it at least.

Of course theres the issue of privacy interms of leaked pictures, the book etc i totally agree but my comment was in general interms of a reply to why would anyone want to look at/save pics of him and the kids.

Some may not enjoy looking at MJs family photos, but I do, and I'm glad they are available, and I feel sure I would purchase a book of these pictures. But, I feel differently about the documentary "This Is It" of his rehearsals.

Thanks, Mr. Moslehi... you inspired me to pick up on those difficult motion studies again.

MJDangerousMotionStudyIrinaHale2_zps46fcb200.jpg

Any updates on this one ??

hamid_moslehi.jpg

"Some of the pictures on this website will soon be published in a book dedicating to Michael Jackson, the greatest artist I have ever had the pleasure to meet."

Has he a twitter account ? Perhaps we can ask him via email ? hamid@hamidmoslehi.com

great Photo's, would be fantastic to see footage of all of these in High res someday! fantastic captures by a great artist. love them all

I just saw these pictures for the first time. I love the kids' outfits, especially Paris. What little girl doesn't want to dress like a princess every day? :)

But you know that in the Arvizo trial Hamid Moslehi was witness for the district attorney?

I don't know wheter it is important but it seems he had had a contract with MJJ Produktions.

Here is a part of his testimony from April 26., 2005:

(DIRECT EXAMINATION BY MR. AUCHINCLOSS):
Q. Have you ever been contracted by MJJ
3 Productions for any of your photography work?
4 A. MJJ Production has used my services from
5 1996, I believe, till 2003.
6 Q. And what type of services have you provided
7 to MJJ Productions?
8 A. Still photography and video production.
9 Q. How many projects have you worked on with
10 MJJ Productions?
11 A. I would say between maybe 40 to 50 projects.
12 Q. And if you can tell me, give me an example,
13 or a couple of examples, of the nature of the work
14 that you do for MJJ Productions.
15 A. Could you be more specific to that? Like --
16 Q. Well, do you ever receive still photography
17 assignments?
18 A. Sure.
19 Q. What type?
20 A. It could have been a birthday party. It
21 could have been family portrait pictures. It could
22 have been concert.
23 Q. Okay.
24 A. Or documentaries.
25 Q. Same question for videography.
26 A. Same.
27 Q. Same answers?
28 A. Same answers. 7633
1 Q. Okay. When you work for MJJ Productions,
2 how do you become aware that there is a job for you
3 there? Who informs you that MJJ Productions wants
4 to employ your services?
5 A. Typically I would get a call from Mr.
6 Jackson's personal assistant at MJJ Production. And
7 basically I would check my schedule. Upon my
8 availability, I would book that job and take it from
9 there.
10 Q. What do you understand MJJ Productions to
11 be?
12 A. I believe it's Michael Joe Jackson
13 Productions.
14 Q. Okay. Michael Jackson's production company?
15 A. Yeah.
16 Q. Okay. And when you say “Michael Jackson,”
17 you're referring to the gentleman seated in -- at
18 the table to my right?
19 A. That's correct.
20 Q. And when you shoot video work, what type of
21 documentaries? You mentioned that you would shoot
22 video documentaries. Give me an example.
23 A. For example, Mr. Jackson would take a trip
24 to London to do -- for, like, a fund-raising event.
25 And I would shoot basically fans, media, everything
26 that goes around it. And including the event
27 itself.
28 Q. Would Mr. Jackson ever personally call you 7634
1 to set up one of these contracts that you'd do for
2 him?
3 A. Maybe a few times.
4 Q. Okay. And when I say “contract,” I mean
5 you're a contractor, contracted employment?
6 A. That's correct.
7 Q. Okay. Did you ever do any public relations
8 type of photography for Mr. Jackson?
9 A. In what sense? Like --
10 Q. Videos or still photographs that were going
11 to be used for public relations purposes.
12 A. Sure.
13 Q. How many times, if you can approximate?
14 A. Maybe 20, 25.

I think about who owns the rights on Moslehis pictures?

Back