HANSON!(yes THAT Hanson!!) pt 2! :)

lol you'll be ok. i know i wouldnt be able to get up that early o get on a bus but hey hanson fans go to great lenghs to see the guys and i know they truly appreaiate it other wise they still wouldnt be doing what they are doing. good luck and im sure you'll get to meet Zac! now im pretty sure ive explained the times of the show starting and ending but incase you need a reminder the shows are starting so at 6:30 and Hanson doesnt make the stage till 9:30. they play for a good 2 1/2 hrs with the show ending at around 11:30 and after the shows they do come and meet with fans but like i said it can take a couple hours for Taylor and Isaac to make their way out. Zac is always the 1st one out from what ive seen and he's a real sweetheart! just have fun!! :)

thank you so so much, you've helped a lot! :wub: After the show I've plenty of time to hang around for them as my bus isn't till 2am, haha
I'm a bit emotional today after see TII....oh so beautiful. And I'm in the middle of doing a take home exam so I shouldn't even be on here, LOL, but I am looking forward to seeing the guys on Sunday!

your welcome! its always nice to know theres other fansons they are willing to help other fans who might a but confused bc Hanson's tours are full of so much excitment and theres always so much going on that you get overwhelmed.

awwwww i understand. Im going to see This Is It tommorow night and im excitied but really sad to. i know its going to be a great movie and i know that Michael is looking down on us and smiling.

No. they had other hits besides mmmbop and other albums besides Middle of Nowhere. In fact they released TWO self made albums BEFORE Middle of Nowhere. Boomerang and Mmmbop which are really hard to find. But when Middle of Nowhere was released and mmmbop was such a big hit they did have other songs like Wheres The Love, I will Come to you, and Wierd. Then other albums followed including a Christmas Album "Snowed In". the others that followed wherent studio albums they had one live album "live from albertane" which was just a made up place, and 3 Car Garage which was a album made up of old songs from before they got famous. in 2000 they released This Time Around under Island Def Jam and when they tried to make another album things took a turn for the worst with the label and thats what made them make their documentary Strong Enough to Break" which I HIGHLY recommend. Its NOT just a about Hanson but about the music industary and and how they really treat their artists. That was while they were recording their album "underneath" and they left their label and when on their own. have their own label "3CG Records" and they are still making GREAT music. Look them up. You might be surprised. I have posted some songs in this thread you should listen to.

They released a new album in 2007 called "The Walk" which they recorded mostly in Africa while there they saw the extreme poverty and have since hosted 1 mile barefoot walks before each show on tour which they are STILL doing today to raise awareness for Aids'HIV and extreme poverty in Africa. They also teamed up with a company called Toms Shoes where when you buy 1 pair of shoes another pair is donated to a child in need. in 2007 Hanson traveled back to Africa and delivered 50,000 pairs of shoes to children. They are on tour right now until November 11th with HelloGoodBye, Sherwood and Steeltrain. if you dont get to see them now they will be back on the road next summer. I hope this put to light as to what Hanson has been up to and that they are not one hit wonders.

Last edited:
I have to share this!! On Halloween Hanson was in Houston doing a show and at the very end they did a great cover of Michael's Thriller!!! The 3 opening bands Hellogoodbye, Sherwood and Steeltrain came on stage and they all attemted the Thriller Dance!! heres the video!! Enjoy!!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D32-oZ_JVpQ

thanks! Interesting version of the dance...hehe
and what is Tay wearing LOL

sooooo, I saw the guys last night!!!!!!!! AMAZING show!!! I'm going to tell ye my story from the start:

On Sat I had gone to bed at about 2; we were in town for Halloween...which was CRAZY..
So I got up at 5 to get the early bus as I wanted to do The Walk
BUT the 7am bus never arrived....They said the driver got sick and they were sending another, but it'd be almost 2hrs. In the end, they didn't send another one! They just put us on the next bus, which was at 10.50...so yeah, 5 hours waiting at the station! I couldn't believe it. So I didn't get to Dallas until 3, which means I had missed the walk. :( :(

Anyway, the station was only a ten minute walk from the venue, so when I got there I saw Taylor just heading inside from the walk. I met up with 5 girls from the fanclub and we had dinner, and then queued up at 5, and the doors opened at 6. I got to about 8 rows from the front :) The 3 support bands were fun!

Hanson came on at 9.30, and whoaaaa do they put on a show...they played a great mixture of old and new stuff, and they really get the crowd going!! They're so talented.... They played for a full 2 hours and it was just brilliant!! I especially loved If Only, World's On Fire and Zac's BEAUTIFUL version of Use Me Up....OMG he should do more lead vocals! I got a great vid of it.

Afterwards we went around to the buses.. I really wanted to meet Zac. He came out after close to an hour, and he met with everyone, signed things, talked, took pictures. He's so nice. When he heard I was from Ireland he was like: "whoooaaa...what brings you to Dallas?!" and I told him I was studying in Austin. We took a pic (my now favourite photo in my life, ever...lol)
and when he was moving onto the next person he said, "good luck with your studies" :) Oh he's a sweetheart. I knew Isaac and Tay would be a while and I had to catch my bus, so I left, but I had fulfilled my dream of meeting Zac! Love those guys!!!!!!

I will add vids soon!

thats awesome!!! Im glad you got to meet Zac!! dreams so come true! lol They really put on great shows!! I LOVE Zac's solo "use me up"! It is sooo beautiful!! He should get more leads! lol But Im Tay girl so hearing Tay all the time is a real treat for me! lol

As for what Tay was wearing in the Halloween video lol They were all in costume. Tay. Zac, and Ike were the Three Amigaos! Cute uh? lol I love them! they dress up every year on Halloween! one year Zac was a fairy princess!! LMAO! yes there is a pic! lol Im glad you got to go and sorry you missed the walk! at least you tried! :)

thats awesome!!! Im glad you got to meet Zac!! dreams so come true! lol They really put on great shows!! I LOVE Zac's solo "use me up"! It is sooo beautiful!! He should get more leads! lol But Im Tay girl so hearing Tay all the time is a real treat for me! lol

As for what Tay was wearing in the Halloween video lol They were all in costume. Tay. Zac, and Ike were the Three Amigaos! Cute uh? lol I love them! they dress up every year on Halloween! one year Zac was a fairy princess!! LMAO! yes there is a pic! lol Im glad you got to go and sorry you missed the walk! at least you tried! :)

Thanks, yeah I had a great time. They're so fab!!!
Oh ok haha that explains it. Oh Zac is too funny....why does he have to be married! I need to find a guy just like him! lol

Oh, here are my vids:
I took a lot!

Been There Before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZIEKnMSi8

World's on Fire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he3JSqjCtCM

Carry You There: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyTatXageo

Penny and Me1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Zlr7Md3rM

Penny and Me 2 (zoomed in): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmuZWsjb5iA

A Song to Sing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCTOF2Ml5AI

Use Me Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBg4ql6y8mo

These Walls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAVdkHIZ8c

Crazy Beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqwKfAGtyH0

If Only: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndr3H6plCgI

Mmmbop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeQVSPHkmg

lol yeah its hard to tell sometimes when Tay dresses the way he does lol i mean suspenders and scarfs?? lol he is so cute!! lol I will check out those videos for sure! i agree why do ANY of them have to be married! damn it lol :)

btw guys Hanson are doing live webstreams during the last duration of the tour and they are broadcasting the walks and behind the scenes backstage and al kinds of really cool stuff! although those are for fan club members which sucks but you can watch a little video of the guys talking about it right now on hanson.net. BUT this wednesday night during the last song of the tour the guys will be broadcasting it LIVE at 11 for ALL to see!! Hope you guys get to see it!! though i would let you know! :)

btw guys Hanson are doing live webstreams during the last duration of the tour and they are broadcasting the walks and behind the scenes backstage and al kinds of really cool stuff! although those are for fan club members which sucks but you can watch a little video of the guys talking about it right now on hanson.net. BUT this wednesday night during the last song of the tour the guys will be broadcasting it LIVE at 11 for ALL to see!! Hope you guys get to see it!! though i would let you know! :)

hey! sorry I haven't been on here in a bit cos I've been kind of addicted to hanson.net LOL....did you watch the live stream today? Those guys are so funny.
I've been kind of focusing on Hanson lately and it's helped me to not hurt so much about Michael...you know, that there are some really talented people out there who CARE so much about the world....I'm hoping to organise a walk after Christmas. They've really made me feel like I can make a difference, and strangely, I feel more connected to Michael through them!
Are you on hanson.net? I have the same username there.

awesome!Hanson has been really helping me also with mourning over Michael as well.they are just amazing and their music is just so healing and wonderful. No i didnt see the live stream today. Im not a fan club member sadly. i cant afford it and honestly 40 bucks may not seem like alot to some people but to me thats alot. they did a free trial sometime earlier this year and it was only for 15 days which i did and i loved it! I know they are hilarouis!! Zac is such a roit! lol Iam on Hanson.net. Im tayslovergurl003. im on the public side.

awesome!Hanson has been really helping me also with mourning over Michael as well.they are just amazing and their music is just so healing and wonderful. No i didnt see the live stream today. Im not a fan club member sadly. i cant afford it and honestly 40 bucks may not seem like alot to some people but to me thats alot. they did a free trial sometime earlier this year and it was only for 15 days which i did and i loved it! I know they are hilarouis!! Zac is such a roit! lol Iam on Hanson.net. Im tayslovergurl003. im on the public side.

you're right.
I know what you mean, I only just joined. I was trying to decide for ages, but in all honesty I think it's worth it. I know here is free, but the live streaming is so cool...you really do get good perks. I'm also a paying member of the Backstreet Boys fc but I'm not going to be renewing that...I LOVE BSB but there are little to no perks for your money. Hanson.net is so much better in that way. But I guess now that they're about to finish the tour that might die down too. I hope not though!
OK I'll look you up!
xxx

I know what you mean. Ive never really been a fan club member of any band bc its just too damn expensive and the only time you get perks is when the singer/band are on tour so you can get meet and greets and pre-sale to tickets for shows. Hanson do have some pretty good perks on their site but im not paying 40 bucks for perks even though i would just LOVE to see more then im getting being a free memeber on the public side. personaly i think they should just give all fans perks bc it just seems a bit unfair to give only paying fans chats, futys and other fun things just bc they pay. Im also a HUGE Bsb fan btw!! I LOVE Them!! I know they only have fans pay 25.00 for their fan club which i think its really cheap! even though i dont have the money lol but still lol i understand though they dont have alot of perks eather but im sure they will add more at some point. OK look me up! Im always on H.net! :)

I know what you mean. Ive never really been a fan club member of any band bc its just too damn expensive and the only time you get perks is when the singer/band are on tour so you can get meet and greets and pre-sale to tickets for shows. Hanson do have some pretty good perks on their site but im not paying 40 bucks for perks even though i would just LOVE to see more then im getting being a free memeber on the public side. personaly i think they should just give all fans perks bc it just seems a bit unfair to give only paying fans chats, futys and other fun things just bc they pay. Im also a HUGE Bsb fan btw!! I LOVE Them!! I know they only have fans pay 25.00 for their fan club which i think its really cheap! even though i dont have the money lol but still lol i understand though they dont have alot of perks eather but im sure they will add more at some point. OK look me up! Im always on H.net! :)

yeah I know what you mean....I'm also on Mika's fanclub and it's totally free, and members can get presale tickets, loads of competitions and video blogs... it's brilliant. But i guess when Hanson are doing such things like Live feeds and have such a full site it has to be paid for...The Mika site is basically just a forum.
hehe, I love bsb!!!! I hope they release US dates soon! my sisters are going to see them this Saturday! One thing that I hate about their fc is the VIP passes for the meet and greet...those tickets are like $200...which personally I think is disgusting. And so far I seen like 2 videos that they uploaded for members only...so I don't think it's worth paying for.
I added you as a friend on hanson.net, I don't know if that shows up for you?

oh btw I just heard that their live stream tonight is for everyone, you don't have to be a paying member! It's the last song of the whole tour, at 11pm PST.... that's 1am for me...I don't know where you are...

yeah i cant wait to see the live stream tonight!! Idk what time it will be for me tonight bc im in missouri im gonna have to ask. eather way im gonna be on there early to make sure i dont miss it! since its the last song and the last day of tour that makes it prank day! lol the opening bands or hanson always play somekind of prank on each other on the last day of the tour! cant wait to see what this years prank will be! hahahaha!!

yeah i cant wait to see the live stream tonight!! Idk what time it will be for me tonight bc im in missouri im gonna have to ask. eather way im gonna be on there early to make sure i dont miss it! since its the last song and the last day of tour that makes it prank day! lol the opening bands or hanson always play somekind of prank on each other on the last day of the tour! cant wait to see what this years prank will be! hahahaha!!

oh, I think then you're in the same time zone as me. so 1am...lol.
hehe yes it should be funny!!

ok so did you watch it??
I was dying of a migraine so ended up going to bed at like 9.....grrrrrrr
I'll have to wait till they upload it...
xxx

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's streaming omg it's so fanstastic! Tay is so cute the way he keeps looking at the camera lol

Yeah i watched it!!!! I LOVED IT!!! Taylor omg he was sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! The new song they did backstage was amazing!!! I cant wait for more!!! I wish it was longer though!

lol well they dont anymore. just look at the pics i posted on the 1st page. and they never looked like the children of corn at least not to me.
and BTW Fansons Hanson has uploaded a FREE Download of a BRAND NEW Song that will be on their new album!! Its called "Make it out alive" and you can get on their twitter! just follow them and you can get the song for free! when you click download though you have to right click it and click on "save target as" then go from there. enjoy!! :)

Last edited:
I like it....not sure how it fits in with the whole album, if it's going to be on it with the SUSU songs, but it's cool.....

i love it. i cant wait to hear it on the album. it will sound different bc the version thats out now is a accoustic version and i LOVE their accoustic songs bc they show case just how talented and amazing they are when its just them and some instruments. cant wait to hear more!

Im bored so i figured since i mentioned a side project that Taylor is a part of called Tinted Windows on the 1st page of this thread i though it was finally time to post of videos of the band performing. The band is made up of James Iha, Bun E. Carlos, Adam Schlesinger and of course Taylor Hanson. they have only 1 album out and its self titled and if you enjoy these songs please go pick it up! :)
Heres the 1st single realesed called "Kind Of a Girl"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJMipg_k8Uw

this is the second single and this video was flimed entirely on a Flip Cam. I think its creative and clever! its funny to! Its called "Back with You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21sxVm95zE

Now heres some songs that are on the album that havent been realesed as singles. enjoy!! :)
Messing with My Head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OV5YbM3k8

Cant get a read on you. this was performed at the famous SxSW Show. This was TW's debut performance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jopV4Y3iKiI

Cha Cha. also at the SxSW show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOL0uCXAsQ

Nothing to Me. still at the sxsw show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I--Moua_lP0

Hope you guys enjoyed the videos! if you dont thats ok but if you so and want to get the album or just hear more before you decide you can check out Tw's myspace www.myspace.com/tintedwindows or their offical site www.tintedwindowsmusic.com.
the album is out and you can get it on their site or at any store. enjoy!! :)

Back