HANSON!(yes THAT Hanson!!) pt 2! :)

your welcome!! its nice to meet other Fansons here!are you going to any shows this tour??

I just sent you a pm ;)
I love all the band but my favorite is Taylor, I think he's georgeous and seems to be a simple person.
Oh God I didn't know about this incident, so weird that the band didn't say anything.

Awwww, cool. I used to have Zack Hanson on my yahoo messenger contacts list! :lol:

I just sent you a pm ;)
I love all the band but my favorite is Taylor, I think he's georgeous and seems to be a simple person.
Oh God I didn't know about this incident, so weird that the band didn't say anything.

I just got and i replied. Taylor is sooo sweet!! He is really easy to talk to but i admit i get a little nervouis lol but hey its normal. lol they are all really nice guys. Zac is so funny and Ike is sweet to. they are such great guys!

yeah the incident happened afte the chicago show and Hanson hasnt said anything. I dont know why i guess they just have anything to say or they just want to respect the fan and not take attention away from what she went through i dont really know. i wish they would though but i think it would mean more if they just stoped playing at the house of blues there bc fans always seems to have a bad story to tell about the place.

awesome!! always nice to meet male Hanson fans that admit it! hahaha! :)
do you have a favorite hanson and have you ever met the guys?? I have incase your curouis. :)

Last edited:
also Poor taylor had to sit out of 3 walks so far bc if the flu he's battling. poor guy. they are doing the members only event today (oct.18th) in DC. the tour continues tommrow and hoppefully no more drama! :)

Oh poor Tay...it's impressive that he still manages to go on stage!

I've another qs...do the walks always happen at the same time? The one I'm going to is scheduled to start at 3, but I'd hate to arrive and find out I missed it... do they ever change the times? I've ssen that some recently seemed to be around 1pm.
Thanks

sometimes they do and sometimes they dont. on the 1st walk tour when they were just starting the walks they started at 3 but when they came to my city it started at 2. on the second leg of the walks they started at 3 i think ( i missed the walk the second time) and this tour it started at 1. the best thing to do is check Hanson.net the day of the show OR go to TakeTheWalk.net and find your walk there and it will give you the time and location. if the time changes they will post it before the walk starts the day of the show. if they change locations they should annouce that a day or 2 before. just check those sites and you should know. :)

my fave songs are great divide and penny and me tonight.

oh and strong enough to break.

lemme just say i was so drunk that after the verdict, the party at mavericks in santa maria...i was a bit tired of mj so i put on mmmmmmmbop...the whole bar was like wtf and here my ass was jumping and dancing. lol fun tymes

'tired of MJ' - OMG Soso, you must have been absolutely plastered!

I just got and i replied. Taylor is sooo sweet!! He is really easy to talk to but i admit i get a little nervouis lol but hey its normal. lol they are all really nice guys. Zac is so funny and Ike is sweet to. they are such great guys!

yeah the incident happened afte the chicago show and Hanson hasnt said anything. I dont know why i guess they just have anything to say or they just want to respect the fan and not take attention away from what she went through i dont really know. i wish they would though but i think it would mean more if they just stoped playing at the house of blues there bc fans always seems to have a bad story to tell about the place.

I agree with you, I think that they didn't say anything about that incident because they don't want the fan to feel ill at ease.
I love them even if I didn't meet them in real, I have the feeling that they are cool and generous:)

sometimes they do and sometimes they dont. on the 1st walk tour when they were just starting the walks they started at 3 but when they came to my city it started at 2. on the second leg of the walks they started at 3 i think ( i missed the walk the second time) and this tour it started at 1. the best thing to do is check Hanson.net the day of the show OR go to TakeTheWalk.net and find your walk there and it will give you the time and location. if the time changes they will post it before the walk starts the day of the show. if they change locations they should annouce that a day or 2 before. just check those sites and you should know. :)

OK thanks....the only problem is I've to take a 3-hr bus ride so it'll affect which bus I get, so it'd be handy to know beforehand, but it sounds like that won't happen :(

I agree with you, I think that they didn't say anything about that incident because they don't want the fan to feel ill at ease.
I love them even if I didn't meet them in real, I have the feeling that they are cool and generous:)

maybe. idk. nothing has been said and doesnt look like it will be said. i can understand wanting to keep fans at ease but its hard to be at ease with things like that happen at shows and no one is taking the time to speak out. They dont have to say anything about its fine that they dont but being fans were assualted someone at H.net should shallow their pride and say something bc fans were at risk and could still be at risk when they cant even trust ppl who are supposed to protect them and keep them safe during shows bc they seem to be the problem.

Neeve the best thing to do would be to check in advance what time the walk starts and just get a early bus or you can just get a hotel and take the bus a day early and get to the town hanson is playing at that way you dont need to worry about missing the walk or waiting for a bus the day of the show. just a suggestion! im sure things will work out and you will have a blast! :)

I hope that the band will post something about this incident on their official site. Or one Hanson brother will perhaps make a speech about it during a concert.
They don't have to say the fan's name but just letting know to all the fans that they know about this issue.
And maybe, they can visit the fan to show her their support.

i would hope so but we'll see. They should do or say something but thats up to them and thats even if they are aware of what happened or if they are waiting until the tour is over to say something. it would be nice if they visited the fan to show support but thats up to them and the fan. i have no idea if they plan on it or if they have reached out to her at all. i wish something would come out.

another note lol i just herd that Hanson has some new merchadise comming this November in time for Christmas!! They are bringing back the Hanson gift wrap along with a new scarf, and even get this? Hanson Vinal Dolls and Coffie!! Cant wait to see those!! theres other stuff to so just check hanson.net for any news on the new merch and also any newsletters you guys may get!

hey! how are all my fansons? *a hee hee*

Ooh new merch! Exciting! Thanks for the info.

I have one last qs about the concert... if I go on the walk, is there a decent chance of meeting them or not much? I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting up at 6.30 to get the early bus...LOL

I loooove Hanson. The first concert (of my choice) that I ever went to! I was obsessed back in the day. It was Spice Girls, Hanson, Aaron Carter and Britney Spears - My four loves. =) I've stayed loyal to the Spice Girls, still a ginormous fanatic - can top just about anyone =D With Hanson, I don't keep up with them like I should, but when there's big news I get it from my ex-boyfriend (LoL) or from my cousin (who's a follower. =D) They have all the respect in the world from me. Amazing amazing guys.

UGH I remembered another funny thing LOL

When Hanson was big so were the Spice Girls. One of the Teen magazines had put out a poster and on one side was Hanson and one side was Spice Girls. Well I absolutely LOVED both groups, so I remember I found a tack and I tacked it up on my wall. But every other day I would have to flip it LOL so that one day I could see Hanson and the next I could see the Spice Girls since I couldn't choose who I loved more.

And I had a VHS tape of Hanson that I got for Christmas one year. OMG, I would watch it every night before bed and eventually I watched it so much it quit working. It was like, a live tour with some candid home movie stuff and I think some music videos on it. I LOVEDDD that video SOO much. That was as close as I ever thought I was going to get to seeing them live!

OH MY GOD, that is so funny...I have a story for you...Okay, I was obsessed with the Spice Girls...I mean OBSESSED. it's since faded, but just a little... =) I mean, I can't explain how bad my madness was. Anyway, I had a ginormous long "Spice wall" in my room. And my "Spice wall" is infamous to this day. LoL. No joke! It was my number one hobby. Any money I had went to Bop, Teen Beat, Tiger Beat, 16, J-14, etc...and any time I had was dedicated to my wall. It was a crazy crazy crazy crazy collage, like wall paper - not one space without Spice Girls. I would cut out every - single - thing in the magazine SG related. If I had a 1 inch gap, I would cut out the word 'baby' or something and fill it in. I used posters, words, stickers, tattoos, bubble gum and chupa chup wrappers..and on top of that, I had keychains hanging and stuff. It was REALLY insane. I wish I could find the pictures of it. Anyway, at my dad's house I had a little of everyone (Spice Girls, Hanson, Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, Aaron Carter, B*Witched, Britney Spears, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, LFO, and three random posters - one of a Peace Frog, a smiley face VW Bug, and of an alien shooting a peace sign, LoL). I remember all this because my room there has been kept the same since I was eleven. =) But yeah, they always put SG/Hanson and BSB/N'Sync and I hated it! I even have a couple that are like Emma/Melanie C and that was just cruel! Everytime I visited I would flip the posters. Well, the last time I was there was Sept '08 and I went into the room and flipped them, LoL.

Oh and are you talking about "Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere"? I still have it on VHS! (I kept *ALL* of my 90s Pop memorabilia and I am so glad. I'll prolly make a list of it at some point, because lists are fun. =D)

Gooood times. Good times. =)

Last edited:
hahahaha love it!
We were talking about this in the other thread, but yeah, I'm still pretty obsessed with BSB! Oh Nick is my sweetheart :wub: I've met Kev and AJ but some day I WILL meet Nick :rofl:

hey! how are all my fansons? *a hee hee*

Ooh new merch! Exciting! Thanks for the info.

I have one last qs about the concert... if I go on the walk, is there a decent chance of meeting them or not much? I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting up at 6.30 to get the early bus...LOL

There is a chance you cam meet them on the walk but there are ALOT Of fans who come to the walks and they are all trying to get to the guys. Taylor leads the way so if you want to get to him you gotta find a way in front. on the walks the guys talk to fans about why they are walking and fans always seem to ask them how they can help with the cause even more. Isaac and Zac are in the crowd of fans walking eather along side, in front, or behind. they will make their way through the crowd to get to tay when he does his speech to eather say something as well or take video or pics. Zac takes all the video mostly lol he's flim freak lol always with the blue phone lol.

as for it being worth getting up at 6:30 and getting a early bus i would say thats totally up to you. The best way to decide is to check and see what time the walk is being held and where.as a reminder check TakeThewalk.net or Hanson.net. Takethewalk.net should have it up in advance and Hanson.net wont have anything up till the day of the show. good luck with that!!

LOL PrincessMichaela! I was a big Spice Girls fan to! Loved them! saw their movie and STILL have their cds! didnt get to them in concert though. I wish i could have though! I would LOVE to see them now if they do another reunion tour which I did hear they might do again! Back then i was ALL about Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Nsync, 98 degress, LFO, Aaron Carter, and O-town! My room was PLASTERD with mostly Hanson, BSB, and Nsync! I had some Spice Girls to! I STILL have their apparence on Oprah on tape! along with Hanson also BTW! LOL! GIRL POWER!! :)

LOL PrincessMichaela! I was a big Spice Girls fan to! Loved them! saw their movie and STILL have their cds! didnt get to them in concert though. I wish i could have though! I would LOVE to see them now if they do another reunion tour which I did hear they might do again! Back then i was ALL about Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Nsync, 98 degress, LFO, Aaron Carter, and O-town! My room was PLASTERD with mostly Hanson, BSB, and Nsync! I had some Spice Girls to! I STILL have their apparence on Oprah on tape! along with Hanson also BTW! LOL! GIRL POWER!! :)

Yay! I've seen them three times! =D Twice on the "Spice World Tour" in '98 and then once on the Reunion Tour in '07. The reunion tour was AMAZING. I can't even describe it. I was BLOWN AWAY. I'd never seen anything like it. They have something up their sleeve again right now, we're not sure what it is, but they've all been photographed together at dinner and stuff a lot lately and they're leaving hints on twitter and stuff... I don't wanna hijack this thread, though, so I'mma make a Spice Girls thread in a bit. Come visit me there! LoL.

There is a chance you cam meet them on the walk but there are ALOT Of fans who come to the walks and they are all trying to get to the guys. Taylor leads the way so if you want to get to him you gotta find a way in front. on the walks the guys talk to fans about why they are walking and fans always seem to ask them how they can help with the cause even more. Isaac and Zac are in the crowd of fans walking eather along side, in front, or behind. they will make their way through the crowd to get to tay when he does his speech to eather say something as well or take video or pics. Zac takes all the video mostly lol he's flim freak lol always with the blue phone lol.

as for it being worth getting up at 6:30 and getting a early bus i would say thats totally up to you. The best way to decide is to check and see what time the walk is being held and where.as a reminder check TakeThewalk.net or Hanson.net. Takethewalk.net should have it up in advance and Hanson.net wont have anything up till the day of the show. good luck with that!!
Thanks for that. I'd especially love to meet Zac :wub:
I bought the ticket for the early bus...I figure, if I'm going to do it, I might as well go the whole way!

lol yeah true. good luck and have fun!! if you get to meet them on the walk just stay after the show bc Zac is ALWAYS teh 1st one out!! If your lucky like i was you might get to chat with him on the way to the fans. you never know!! if not he stays out the longest and chats with the fans and signs stuff and takes lots of pics. it takes quite awhile for Isaac and Taylor to come out but they do and when they do they stick around for while and chat and everything. they are so nice!!

lol I will definetly check out your Spice Girls threads PrincessMichaela! lol Girl Power!! :)

lol yeah true. good luck and have fun!! if you get to meet them on the walk just stay after the show bc Zac is ALWAYS teh 1st one out!! If your lucky like i was you might get to chat with him on the way to the fans. you never know!! if not he stays out the longest and chats with the fans and signs stuff and takes lots of pics. it takes quite awhile for Isaac and Taylor to come out but they do and when they do they stick around for while and chat and everything. they are so nice!!

lol I will definetly check out your Spice Girls threads PrincessMichaela! lol Girl Power!! :)

oh cooool! thanks :) I have a few really busy days before it, and on Sunday I've to get up at about 5 to get the bus, and I won't be getting the bus back till 2am..I'm wondering how I'll survive LOL

lol you'll be ok. i know i wouldnt be able to get up that early o get on a bus but hey hanson fans go to great lenghs to see the guys and i know they truly appreaiate it other wise they still wouldnt be doing what they are doing. good luck and im sure you'll get to meet Zac! now im pretty sure ive explained the times of the show starting and ending but incase you need a reminder the shows are starting so at 6:30 and Hanson doesnt make the stage till 9:30. they play for a good 2 1/2 hrs with the show ending at around 11:30 and after the shows they do come and meet with fans but like i said it can take a couple hours for Taylor and Isaac to make their way out. Zac is always the 1st one out from what ive seen and he's a real sweetheart! just have fun!! :)

Back