HANSON!(yes THAT Hanson!!) pt 2! :)

thats so Awesome Strawberry999!!! Im so glad you had a fun!! Im glad i made this thread and posted the dates! its amazing what you can find out in such a short time uh? lol HGB are hilarouis!!! i about died laughing about the vomiting. OMG!! thats funny!! and Steel Train singing "single ladies"! HAHAHAHAHA!! I wish i could have seen that!! hahahaha!!

Im glad you got to go and sorry about your pics and not meeting the guys. They are touring sometime next year in the summer i believe bc they are releasing their new album in May. I dont know the date yet but I will let you know as soon as its released and tour dates!! As for the buses those are located at the back of the venue. its not hard to find when you see a ton of fans lined up. If you want to find pictures from the show hanson should post pics on hanson.net from shows or you can ask other fans on h.net for pics. they have a public side of H.net that is FREE. its the fan club you have to pay for.Im on the public side as Tayslovergurl003.

As for Zac i think i might know why he looked sad. He actually hurt his hand on his Hi-Hat during a show. he posted a pic of it and it looked painful! Zac is never usually sad during shows. he is always crazy at each show ive been to. lol I hope you get to meet them next time and get pics!! Im glad you went!!! Hanson is so amazing live!!! :)

Last edited:
I wish Zac was a little more energetic...I was really looking for something funny but got zip. Hope his hand is feeling better though! I will definetly look in to those pictures! I am getting ready to give a shot at uploading the few pics that weren't deleted and I am crossing my fingers that all of them will be there! Lol! Yea I eventually saw the line with all the fans. I think I am too shy to just approach people! The guys from Steel Train were talking to me and offering me free pins and stuff and I was like 'hehe..' LOL ! And I stood right next to Forest and the Aussie from HGB and was almost too starstruck to say a word! LOL I bought a shirt and SOO could have had them autograph it but I was too shy and just walked away hahahaha that is my fault in life! :D I had fun though

I just uploaded my pictures and nothing :cry:

I am so sad...lol. But a Steel Train member did twitter a pic of the audience and you can see me giving him a big thumbs up like an idiot LOL! Love it!

awwww sorry to hear that. theres still next time and you can always ask other hanson fans if they have any. I understand wanting Zac to be more energenic but trust me he always is!Ive always seen him as sweet, funny, and very easy to talk to. its ok that you were too shy too approach the guys. Ive been there but once you see them again you get more confindence and its easy to just ask them for a picture or autograph. They are really nice guys and they are all 3 really funny! Tays so sweet and when he takes pictures he puts his arm around you! They all do! Its so cool! lol Tay did in my pic with him! You'll see them again and when you do you'll meet them! you dont just need to be a fan club member anymore to meet them! Its ok to be shy but they have ways of making you feel comfortable and relaxed.meeting them is like meeting people you've been friends with your whole life. so next time you will get your chance and when you do you wont forget it!! :)

Oh I'm for sure going back to see them ASAP! If I didn't work tonight there is a chance I would have tried to sneak up to the Detroit show...they are addicting!! Plus I loved HGB hahah. Here is a YouTube video of them from my show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEnN7na3Qtg Madaline is the song that won off of Hanson.net for my show :)

awwwww i love madaline! i havent herd it so long! its really cool how they are having fans vote this year for songs they want to hear. at mine they had us vote for cover songs and Journey's "dont stop believing" won. Zac was amazing singing that song! I'll check out the video! sucks you couldnt make the detriot show! they are in Chicago tonight. if you check the dates maybe they will be another city close by that you can make. i so wish i could! im definetly making it a goal to go to more shows on at least one tour in the furture! definetly something i feel like i need to do bc Hanson means so much to me! even if i have go alone im definetly gonna try to! good luck at making anymore shows! :)

Since you shared a video heres some from my show! the 1st one is from the st.louis university bookstore after the walk. the guys stood on a table and did a accoustic version of Great Divide. Its awesome!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ye1NjioYo

Heres Zac singing Journey's Dont Stop Believing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1qpaC8EK7w

the last one is the opening song "blue Sky" they are just getting to come out! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv1Rb_WO1zM

Last edited:
I remember Hanson :) I was a huge fan of them back in the day as a young teenager (I'm talking obsessed, I had a huge crush on Taylor and Zac!!). I'm not obsessed now I've matured I guess, but I still follow their music and keep an eye out when they release new stuff.

cool! they are on tour right now and they are releasing a new album in May. they also have a new EP out called "Stand Up, Stand Up" which is amazing!

I've seen hundreds of bands live and honestly Hanson are always the BEST live, they are amazing.

On stage Isaac is always on the left, Zac is always in the middle and Taylor is always on the right (from the crowds perspective) it's been like that since 97, which is why as soon as the doors open I run like crazy to get to the right side of the stage lol.

I've seen them on every tour and they just get better and better. Actually I didn't see them on the Walk Around The World tour, or the Use Your Sole tour because they haven't been to the UK since 2007 :(

lol your welcome. Zac is great! he's so funny and cute! But Im a Taylor Girl all the way. :)

you know, it's weird cos, OBJECTIVELY I think Tay is hotter, lol, but I just have a thing for Zac. I guess it's cos we're the same age, and he has that attractive goofiness/humour :D

lol yeah he is pretty funny lol he has this smart ass sence of humor and he can yell at ppl without being a ass and when he does you just laugh your ass off! he's great!! personaly i think all 3 Hanson's are drop dead gorgeouis. If you look at Isaac from 97 till now he grew in to his looks REALLY well!! he's extremly attractive. but Taylor is of course the heart throbe of the band and he's just so sweet. I was and still am (lol) in love with that boy!! but it was worse back then lol i was obessed. lol that and like Taylor we are both the same age.

yeah, Taylor's pretty gorgeous. I never saw Ike as attractive until lately, but now I see it. But yeah, I still heart Zac, lol.

Oh man poor Ike. LOL He had these awkward looks back in the day...glad he grew in to them. I think it had to do with the hair. lol

lol yeah i understand that. lol i was too old really to think Zac was hott back in the day bc i was 14 and he was 11. of course i fell for Taylor a soon as i saw him and herd him. i love all 3 of the guys bc they are each very talented, sweet, funny, and passionate about their music and their causes. they are just amazing!and yeah its crazy to look back them and see how they used to look and how young they were and to look at them now you would never even think they were the same guys. Its crazy! Ike i think is the one that really grew in to his looks. Zac and Taylor just got older and hotter!

lol strawberry! yeah it was the hair and the braces! but i felt his pain. i had braces to.

I had braces too. LOL

I just remembered today after I pulled out my old Middle of Nowhere CD that my cousins (who are 2 boys haha) and I used to LOVE Hanson! I had forgotten that they were as big of fans as I was! I remembered one particular time, it was a snow day and we were bored and we had read somewhere that Zac liked Power Rangers or something like that LOL. Or maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...I don't remember LOL. I just remember we all sat down and wrote out letters to them and enclosed trading cards of whatever it was and sent them to each of the brothers. LOL We wanted SOOO badly to get a letter in return! I remember thinking about it every day for almost a year, I wanted it THAT bad! Never got it and obviously forgot about it eventually.

Oh man...LOL Hanson was SUCH a part of my childhood. I also remember I was in like..2nd or 3rd grade and I had just gotten the MON CD. I was killing time waiting on my puppy (he was just born and I had to wait awhile to pick him up and take him home) lol and every day after school I would rush home and get my boom box thing and put my Hanson CD in it and set it up outside. I would blare MON and swing for HOURS. I remember singing along soooo loudly and making up dance moves. And believe it or not when I was at that concert they sang one of their MON songs that I had 'choreographed' and all the dance moves came back to my head! LOL Wow!

Ugh, and I also remember (LOL wow...) I was in a dance group and we wanted to do a routine to Hanson SOOOO badly but our teacher told us no. When we went to competition a group of girls did a routine to MMMBop and had tshirts with Hansons faces on them. OMG we were SOOO Mad! LOL

Wow...I'll keep thinking to see what else I remember...hahaha

UGH I remembered another funny thing LOL

When Hanson was big so were the Spice Girls. One of the Teen magazines had put out a poster and on one side was Hanson and one side was Spice Girls. Well I absolutely LOVED both groups, so I remember I found a tack and I tacked it up on my wall. But every other day I would have to flip it LOL so that one day I could see Hanson and the next I could see the Spice Girls since I couldn't choose who I loved more.

And I had a VHS tape of Hanson that I got for Christmas one year. OMG, I would watch it every night before bed and eventually I watched it so much it quit working. It was like, a live tour with some candid home movie stuff and I think some music videos on it. I LOVEDDD that video SOO much. That was as close as I ever thought I was going to get to seeing them live!

you know, it's weird cos, OBJECTIVELY I think Tay is hotter, lol, but I just have a thing for Zac. I guess it's cos we're the same age, and he has that attractive goofiness/humour :D

Although I'm a Taylor girl through and through Zac was definitely the hottest back in 06/07

29c83zk.png

He's kind of lost it since he had his son though lol apprentely babies age you! Who knew lol

UGH I remembered another funny thing LOL

When Hanson was big so were the Spice Girls. One of the Teen magazines had put out a poster and on one side was Hanson and one side was Spice Girls. Well I absolutely LOVED both groups, so I remember I found a tack and I tacked it up on my wall. But every other day I would have to flip it LOL so that one day I could see Hanson and the next I could see the Spice Girls since I couldn't choose who I loved more.

And I had a VHS tape of Hanson that I got for Christmas one year. OMG, I would watch it every night before bed and eventually I watched it so much it quit working. It was like, a live tour with some candid home movie stuff and I think some music videos on it. I LOVEDDD that video SOO much. That was as close as I ever thought I was going to get to seeing them live!

LOL! thats cute! I loved both Hanson and Spice Girls to! along with Backstreet Boys who i still LOVE! I was obessed with Hanson back in the day! I remmeber one year for Tays birthday i made him a card and i put red hearts all over the envelope and i sent it to him. I was so hopping for a responce but never got one. oh well.lol it was fun though! I know exactly which Hanson movie your talking about!! Its Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere! I have it to!! and The Road to Albertane! I havent watched them in soo long! I still have them till this day. my god the memories!! lol

Me and my friends at the time were ALL obessed with Hanson!! I was on the phone one night with a friend and we were both watching Dawson's Creek ( I LOVED THAT SHOW!!) and they had a Hanson poster in the backround and we both screamed! lol I swear that just goes to show how crazy we were! lol it was all so much fun and i understand when you say that Hanson was a huge part of your childhood bc they were to me to. I love them so much and Im so glad they are still around.

I love this thread :rofl:
Our lives are parallel....My cousins and I also made a routine to Mmmbop... oh those boys were a big part of my life. And the only group that had a bigger influence on me was, yes, BACKSTREET BOYS. Jeepers, I'm 24 and I'm still obsessed. Their new album is AMAAAAAAZING. I still heart Nick :wub:

cool! they are on tour right now and they are releasing a new album in May. they also have a new EP out called "Stand Up, Stand Up" which is amazing!

Yeh I know about the tour and "Stand Up, Stand up"....I wish they would come to Australia again. They only did a concert tour here once and I missed it coz I was sick :(

lol me too! When I was a teenager, objectivley i knew Tay was hotter but i couldn't help having a crush on Zac too coz he was my age and I thought he was funny :) Ahh good memories

LOL! thats cute! I loved both Hanson and Spice Girls to! along with Backstreet Boys who i still LOVE! I was obessed with Hanson back in the day! I remmeber one year for Tays birthday i made him a card and i put red hearts all over the envelope and i sent it to him. I was so hopping for a responce but never got one. oh well.lol it was fun though! I know exactly which Hanson movie your talking about!! Its Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere! I have it to!! and The Road to Albertane! I havent watched them in soo long! I still have them till this day. my god the memories!! lol

Me and my friends at the time were ALL obessed with Hanson!! I was on the phone one night with a friend and we were both watching Dawson's Creek ( I LOVED THAT SHOW!!) and they had a Hanson poster in the backround and we both screamed! lol I swear that just goes to show how crazy we were! lol it was all so much fun and i understand when you say that Hanson was a huge part of your childhood bc they were to me to. I love them so much and Im so glad they are still around.

I still have my copy of 'Tulsa, Tokyo and the Middle of Nowhere' :) I remember I used to tape whenever they did interviews on the radio and on TV. I should probably upload it to youtube one day. I had alot of rare stuff. I remember I watched an episode of 'Sabrina the teenage witch' back in the day (and I hated that show) just because Hanson made a cameo!

lol yeah zac was such a cutie back then! he was just so crazy so it was no wonder his nickname back then was animal. lol he's still crazy now. lol I also taped everything Hanson was on back then! i didnt have cable though i missed everything on MTV mostly but i did get to see some. if they were just doing small segment on ET i taped it lol i have the sabrina episode on tape. i used to watch that show but i stoped bc it started to suck. but when i herd Hanson was gonna be on i watched that episode lol. Ike was the only one who had a speaking part. which was cool but i kinda wanted to see Tay and Zac to. i wish they could have been given bigger parts for that show. oh well. :)

So I got on their official forum the other night and posted that I lost my pictures, and ironically the girl and her sister who stood next to me through the whole thing found me on there and sent me an email offering me all of their pics and videos! How crazy that they could remember me just from seeing my earrings LOL!!

Btw dont know if any of you fansons have herd what happened but AFTER the show in Chicago on Oct. 11th a Fan was attacked and beaten by a security guard bc he believed that she took a picture of him on the sidewalk on a public street and he tried to take away her camera. The attack was in fact caught on camera by one of girls friends who recorded it using her flipcam. it was posted on Youtube but has since been taken down. you can however find it still if you search on google. just type in "hanson fan beaten by security guard at house of blues". The guy was arrested btw and charged, now Hanson themselves has NOT released any statements or anything and idk for sure if they even know. Im sure they do though but being they are on tour and sadly Taylor is down with the flu but still is going on stage like the trooper he is! Love him!! also this subject has been posted on Hanson.net but for some messed up reason the mods. continue to delete the threads. I find that wrong and fans have the right to know what happened. just wanted to get that out and see what you guys think about it and maybe we can get Hanson's attention and convince them to not play at the House of Blues Chicago anymore or at least prevent this from ever happening again.

Back