Happy Birthday Princess Paris!!!

(And Blanket, Happy Belated Birthday to YOU! I wish I knew what your birth date really is! Nevertheless ... you are a very special boy!)
21st february

Happy birthday, Paris! Have a wonderful day with the people you love!
I could also do with some cake :D

Happy 14th Birthday, Paris! :D I wish you a very wonderful day with your family and friends! :)

As we all know, today is the birthday of..............the world's goofiest and loveliest princess :)

63674795.jpg

29893926.jpg
21184389.jpg

Not only is she a wonderful daughter and an awesome big/small sis' to her bros, but she is also a great niece

47987163.jpg

She's got no problem being in front of the cameras

77354115.jpg

44061742.jpg

but she also knows how to have a great time when in the audience.

46602973.jpg

She is a very smart, sweet, young lady, still a girl in many respects

72691271.jpg

53099479.jpg

and did i mention......goofy? :p

77614771.jpg

And with an awesome sense of style. Whoever said Arian girls aren't into fashion or make up were completely off the mark, at least when it comes to Paris and maybe some other exceptions here and there lol.

16917734.jpg

99469170.jpg

One day soon she will grow up into one beautiful, strong, independent woman, but no matter what, she will always be, like any other girl – daddy's little girl.

93939797.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=benIw9ka7cQ Barry Gibb - Daddy's little girl

I remember vividly the day of April 4[SUP]th[/SUP] 1998 (it was a Saturday morning over here in Europe) when i read on the teletext of a German tv station, Sat 1, how Michael had become a father "fur den zweiten mal und hat eine kleines tochter". I was overjoyed at hearing the news. One of my grandmas was visiting while mom was making some really yummy stuff in the kitchen and i was singing along to Cose della vita by Eros Ramazzotti in duet with Tina Turner and feeling sooo happy for Michael and his tiny family who had at that point welcome the arrival of its newest member :)

One of the most beautiful songs ever is 'Per te' written by Lorenzo Cherubini for his daughter, Teresa born in 1999. I had the privilege to be in her company a few months ago and watch her dad living the life he had dreamt as a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJetnmKKSbs

Another awesome song on this same theme is from the maestro, Adriano Celentano who sang it in a beautiful duet with.........Lorenzo once again :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUwPnt5jwY

The song is quite right – at 14 and a bit they grow up very fast and they don't feel like children anymore. I am convinced Paris will never lose the fun-loving, carefree side to her character while staying grounded and down to earth, coping as well as possible with the burden her name carries.

No doubt her father's legacy is a wonderful honor for her and her siblings to carry, but further down the road it might also prove to be a magnet for all kind of characters who will try to interfere in their lives; either to try and win their ears or to shatter their confindence. I trust the kids, with good council around them and using their own minds will know whom to trust.

To paraphrase president Obama, who was speaking in very tragic circumstances related to the death of Treyvon Martin – if i had a daughter, she would probably look a lot like Paris. That is why my wish for her is to always be surrounded by faithful friends and to find true love as early as possible in her life, as soon as she will reach complete maturity in body, mind and soul, which i suspect in her case won't be very long from now.

Paris, Blanket and Prince really were Michael's life and we should all be thankful for all the joy, peace and love they brought him.

[video=youtube;WI9dXCMRir0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9dXCMRir0[/video]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!!

God bless you and the entire famILY - today and every day.

Happy 14th Birthday Paris! Seems like just yesterday MJJC was preparing a gift basket for your 12th birthday...time really does fly! Have a good one! :)

Happy 14th birthday sweet Princess Paris!!!

I wish you all the happiness of the world and may all your dreams come true!!!

we love you so much!!!

http://theadvocate.com/features/food/2452413-123/br-cupcake-shop-thrilled-to
BY BETH COLVIN
Assistant Food editor
April 05, 2012

Sheetal Verma, owner of Sweet Wishes — A Gourmet Cupcake Shop, called baker Alix Fernandez on March 29.

“I have some exciting news,” she said.

A local magazine, Scene, was invited to Paris Jackson’s birthday party. And they wanted Sweet Wishes to make up their gift.

“We made cookies and cream, blueberries and cream, strawberries and cream, key lime, red velvet, Heavy-Duty Chocolate (chocolate cake with chocolate chips inside), Plain Jane and cinnamon swirl,” Fernandez said of the 24-cupcake order. She said they didn’t do anything else really special for them.

“All of our cupcakes, we try to put our best effort into them,” she said.

Fernandez said the shop was the first cupcake shop in Baton Rouge and has been open for four years. The shop at 10889 Perkins Road previously made treats for the cast of the A&E television show “Breakout Kings.”

Back