Has anyone actually watched LN?

MykelTheSuperfan

Ultimate Bad era fan
Country
Canada
I am just asking if anyone has watched Leaving Neverland or has read its transcript and it's examination on the vindicate MJ blog. I am asking this because a common stereotype haters, media, Dan Greed makes up is that we have not seen the mockumentary and that if we have had seen the mockumentary we would have not supported MJ. I have scrolled through the transcript (What I mean by "scrolled" is that I skipped through the first part because it was just boring crap about how they meet Michael).
(Note: I am not encouraging anyone to watch this and I actually recommend reading the transcript if you are interested so that you may not fall under the tricks if you do)

Last edited:
I have seen it, all 4 hours of it. The first part was actually mostly fun and interesting. The second half was the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been while watching tv, they frequently use the word predator and it was implied that a lot more victims would surface but that never happened, so the predator branding turned out to be pure bad propaganda.
I wanted to watch it, I wanted to know what all the fuzz was about and sadly anyone who watched it and has no further interest in MJ will believe the doc. I was shook for a couple of hours because this doesn’t leave you cold.

It did what it intended to do, it turned a caring loving kind hearted man into a monster. It makes me sad that this image is the one that is burned into a lot of people’s minds now. After it ended I felt empty and sad. It ruined my day….
I’m happy Michael doesn’t have to go through it all again, he can rest in peace, us fans will take the burden and continue to defend his name and we will never tire from it.

Last edited:
I'll back up what filmandmusic said, the first part is actually fun and provides some interesting memorabilia. But the second part is where the allegations start and it gets too graphical, I wouldn't recommend watching it if you're a sensitive person.
I wanted to watch it, I wanted to know what all the fuzz was about and sadly anyone who watched it and has no further interest in MJ will believe the doc. I was shook for a couple of hours because this doesn’t leave you cold.
That's what I thought, the way Wade and James describe what happened sounds convincing. Most people don't bother doing the research and they'll just believe whatever they say, it happens a lot to other celebrities too.

But the second part is where the allegations start and it gets too graphical, I wouldn't recommend watching it if you're a sensitive person
I agree. I do feel heavy, sad or even sick in the stomach when I remember how the perjurers described how MJ fiddled with them (I remember this from the CBS interview) even though it's a lie, it does make you feel sick. Mostly I get really offended when Dan (G)Reed says stuff especially about us Moonwalkers, even the reason I started this thread because in a interview he was asked what he thought about the MJ fans that sent him hate mail "watch the documentary first then see how you feel about sending me that filth", this got me really upset as you can tell. I am a sensitive person and another reason I am unable is because I am underage (please don't judge me, also I will not mention my real age but what I mean by underage is under 17 but not 8 yrs old or anything near that) but I have a thing which I want to see negativity for example going on quora just to see haters make noise about Michael and us Moonwalkers so my advice to sensitive or underage fans is too not dig your head into this topic like I did and to know that the evidence is on your side and to not listen to these noise makers.

The only one time I saw clips of the mockumentary was when I was watching the video "Robinson and Safechuck vs real abuse victims"
I laughed when I saw Wade and James actually speak and I thought to myself "Is this all what the hype is about?" And "why would anyone even believe these liers for a second? " they were so unconvincing. I am a big fan of the Bad era and for a long time this made me uncomfortable because the perjurers claimed that they were abused during that era but when I saw the clip it was amazing all this discomfort came from that.

Time is precious. I have neither interest nor time to watch some grown-up broke dudes whining to get attention and money. They had all the time to present their case while MJ was alive and on trial. Too late and to cowardly.
However I did listen to Wade Robson's ex-girlfriend Brandi Jackson on various radio stations explaining why both of those guys are lying. Case closed.

Pfft. No haven’t watched that brain rotting film. I watched both Bad and Dangerous Tours on DVD instead.

I watched it and immediately knew they were basically reading a SCRIPT from the pages of the pedophile/NAMBLA member, Victor Guiterrez. It was the same SCRIPT that Guitterez and Evan Chandler collaborated on during the Jordan Chandler extortion case. Evan Chandler actually portrayed his OWN son as the “lover” of his so-called “@buser”. How sick and depraved is that. Basically, everything these two 40 year old MEN, not boys, spewed was advertisement for a recruitment to NAMBLA. Guitterez is a member of NAMBLA . That is the reason Evan Chandler worked with him on the book about his OWN son. Think about what I just said, Evan USED his own son as the “lover” of his so-called @buser” to extort money. Wade and James basically quoted Guitterez’s and Chandler’s book word for word. Evan Chandler was so vile that he actually pretended his son was a co-writer of the book. In actuality, Evan, not Jordan; helped write the disgusting things in the book. Therefore, Wade’s and James were NOT convincing to AWARE people like me and others who were actually around and followed the Chandler extortion case on a day by day basis, I think Dan Greed, Wade, James, Oprah, DieAnne DEMONd and others involved in this conspiracy/extortion THOUGHT no one would remember what they did in the 1993 plot. They THOUGHT wrong. Not only do fans remember, Michael’s legal team remembers. You can bet that if Michael was alive, there would never have been the fakeumentary LN. These cowards know Michael would sue their @$$es off. It’s really pathetic that people are so easily manipulated and too lazy and sorry to do research. It also shows what a sorry state our world is in, when people can be so easily manipulated by lits , media, and FEELINGS.😞

I watched it in 2020. First impression was that it was so dramatic that it was more a "movie" than a documentary. It's not really proving anything it says. (But I actually had the same issue with Square One.)
Then I saw all kind of debunks made by various MJ "YouTubers", which were much more convincing (and there are many more elements that I found quite convincing of MJ's innocence... like, the recordings of Chandler's father, the documentary (I don't remember the title*) that went against Bashir's documentary and general reports of the Arvizo family behaviours, the non guilty verdict in 2005, Wade Robson changing version and behaviour... after building his career from being around MJ, ...)
(This is actually what led me to discover that there was a whole online "MJ" community and actually rediscover MJ.)
I re-watched LN in 2022 (to refresh memory), just because I like to "know" what I disagree with... I must say I found it very boring, still not proving anything.

I enjoyed the quality shots of Neverland as I must say I like that place.

And maybe it's because I'm not American, but I always found it suspicious in the first place that such allegations start with a "movie" rather than in a court of justice...

*The Untold Story of Neverland

Last edited:
I was shook for a couple of hours because this doesn’t leave you cold.

It did what it intended to do, it turned a caring loving kind hearted man into a monster. It makes me sad that this image is the one that is burned into a lot of people’s minds now.
And isn't it funny that you can go out and buy the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for that? It's so insane. INSANE! Doesn't anyone want to listen to the song "Touch of his hand"? Like wow, amazing!

For real, it's the first time right now that I looked up the song titles. I'm so disgusted. INSAAAANE!

And isn't it funny that you can go out and buy the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for that? It's so insane. INSANE! Doesn't anyone want to listen to the song "Touch of his hand"? Like wow, amazing!

For real, it's the first time right now that I looked up the song titles. I'm so disgusted. INSAAAANE!
What? Does it have a soundtrack released?! 🤯
If you are not kidding, this is the weirdest and most offensive idea for a release I have ever heard of.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I am stunned by this. This makes me physically ill. I just looked at the track list and I could seriously vomit. I am so offended by this. I cannot fathom (especially as a victim of sexual violence myself, but really at all) how anyone could think this is not completely disgusting. I cannot fathom creating a soundtrack to profit off of my own trauma. If anything this move just reinforces the pure fiction of this narrative. Those song titles are completely sickening.

God, I am seething right now.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I am stunned by this. This makes me physically ill. I just looked at the track list and I could seriously vomit. I am so offended by this. I cannot fathom (especially as a victim of sexual violence myself, but really at all) how anyone could think this is not completely disgusting. I cannot fathom creating a soundtrack to profit off of my own trauma. If anything this move just reinforces the pure fiction of this narrative. Those song titles are completely sickening.

God, I am seething right now.
I'm kinda sorry you all know this now, but it just shows how insane and cruel and cold these people are. It also makes my body shiver.

I wish the mainstream would know about this. I mean, wouldn't every person think that is insane? I really don't think I'm too sensitive about this. It's just DISGUSTING :cry:

edit: it's even on Spotify. Imagine seeing someone listening to this. INSANE!

I'm kinda sorry you all know this now, but it just shows how insane and cruel and cold these people are. It also makes my body shiver.

I wish the mainstream would know about this. I mean, wouldn't every person think that is insane? I really don't think I'm too sensitive about this. It's just DISGUSTING :cry:
Don't be sorry. I'm really glad you shared this. I knew they created a podcast to talk about being "victims," or to counsel other victims or something, and that bothered me enough. This just floors me completely. I'm glad that I am armed with this info now, because I genuinely can't imagine anyone not finding this sickening.

edit: it's even on Spotify. Imagine seeing someone listening to this. INSANE!
That's where I saw the track list... is there an actual release for sale?

Out of curiosity I searched to see if there is a soundtrack for Surviving R. Kelly and spoiler alert THERE ISN'T. Because that would be disgusting, just like this is.

Ugh.

That's where I saw the track list... is there an actual release for sale?
It seems like you can buy the soundtrack on Amazon, also the DVD. (that kinda implies for me, people watching this multiple times? :oops:). Also on Apple Music.

I found it on iTunes, I posted my review telling that album is garbage.

I read the transcript to avoid all the editing and emotional manipulation. Clearly they were lying, so much of the shit directly contradicts their prior statements, what we know separately, and defies common sense and logic. Watching it now is almost pointless, as they’ve edited out nearly an hour of footage that was proven false after it aired originally. In the end, they have to live with themselves and ultimately be judged at some point.

I read the transcript to avoid all the editing and emotional manipulation. Clearly they were lying, so much of the shit directly contradicts their prior statements, what we know separately, and defies common sense and logic. Watching it now is almost pointless, as they’ve edited out nearly an hour of footage that was proven false after it aired originally. In the end, they have to live with themselves and ultimately be judged at some point.
Wow I love that you read the transcript instead of watching it. That's kind of brilliant. Had you studied their court transcripts prior to this? I guess I'm curious if just through reading their dialogue if you could tell something was off, or if you came in with a good amount of prior knowledge about their cases.

Either way, it's great that you took that approach bc the filming and editing absolutely is meant to sway people.

I've read the script also. I agree that a lot of the film's sway comes from the editing, filming, music, etc. It also makes it a lot easier to compare with the court transcripts and see where the contradictions are. Something that's possibly even more interesting is seeing the similarities between some of the things they say and bits from Victor Gutierrez's book.

Back