Has Anyone Seen the movie "Man in the Mirror"?

That's why I said "God forbid". I hate biopics, HATE them. There's no way you could possibly do Michael. All I'm saying is...you know it's coming. Sooner or later someone's going to and since they're going to, I'd rather they use Johnny. We know he could never come close to MJ, but at least we know he respects his craft and Michael enough to not make a fool of him. It won't be Michael, no, but it won't be insulting either.

I saw it last year and I turned it off half way through. Its just awful. Its badly acted and the way they portray MJ is disgusting. No wonder MJ wouldn't allow his songs to be used for it. I know its only up to the Victory period but Jacksons: An American Dream is phenomenal and a must for every fan, not the crappy Man in the Mirror movie.

That's why I said "God forbid". I hate biopics, HATE them. There's no way you could possibly do Michael. All I'm saying is...you know it's coming. Sooner or later someone's going to and since they're going to, I'd rather they use Johnny. We know he could never come close to MJ, but at least we know he respects his craft and Michael enough to not make a fool of him. It won't be Michael, no, but it won't be insulting either.

I think most black people would have a problem with a white man playing Michael. Skin disease or not, he was still a black man.

Also it depends on the biopics. I have seen many good ones to Ray, Selena, and Jackson: An American Dream. The person who played Michael in that movie was great. Too bad he died in 93.

With any biopics, you have to find that 'right' actor. It might come from someone you least expect. I was happily surprise when Jamie Foxx knocked it out of the park with Ray.

i dislike the movie, i saw it on youtube a few months ago...
P.S: PrincessMichaela, Can u send me that pic of michael from this image here? thanks :) its soo hot :wub:
deepjackson.jpg

A couple of years ago I saw a maximum of 30 seconds and I knew it was fill with just garbage.

Just another attempt to make Michael look weird over the years!

Back