Have you ever...?

Yes, but not a bad one

Have you ever not paid your fare on public transport?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL UMMMMMMMMM

WELL lol I did once get on a bus with an old dated ticket, and I covered the date as I showed it to the driver :mellow: and I also used to buy child tickets up until I was 18 :eek: and I only got caught once, and I tried doing the same trick but umm, yeah :unsure: LOL and those bendy buses, well, what can I say LOL.. but I do pay now, after being caught that time lmao....

Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?

:eek: Naughty LOL! JK I haven't paid a few times and got away with it :lol: Years ago though :mello:

Yeah I have, I fainted when I was 11 and fell face first on my nose :lol:

Have you ever had your mobile phone go off at a place it should have been switched off at and got glared at? :blink:

Yes...was in the middle of a lecture last year...seriously, i had Keane's 'Is It Any Wonder?' as my ringtone, and the girl beside me gave me such a hard dig in the ribs...everyone was looking and tutting at me! Was so embarrassing!

Have you ever been to a Disney theme park?

^ LMAO yeah, I wouldn't be doing any tricks like that now :toofunny: scared of getting caught again. Had to pay a heffalump of a fine :mellow:

Yes, been to three different Disney's, several times! :D LOVE DISNEY!!!!! :wild: can't get enough haha... I NEED TO GO BACK LOL

Have you ever gone to Australia?

No, but I like to visit every country in the world!! - Would be very expensive!!! :D

Have you ever sang in a choir?? :wink:

I live here

Have you ever woke up one morning and you said that was it, you had enough?

No, I'm not a violent person

Have you ever thought something in your head and accidentally said it outloud when you shouldn't have

No I have a hard enough time just being a passenger :bugeyed

Have you ever learned how to toss pizza dough into the air

No

Have you ever bought 2 of something you really liked in case one of them gets messed up

Yes

Have you ever gone to a costume party

No

Have you ever gone to an outdoor music festival

Yes :)

Have you ever played the part or Mary or Joseph in a nativity play?

( My daughter did once I cried like a baby watching her ) :mello:

Uh huh LMAO and also never seen certain things again :mellow: the trust you put in people :unsure:arhhh LOL

Have you ever somersaulted into a river?
Warning: Don't try this at home :toofunny::mellow:

No

Have you ever said something mean to someone or called them a name because you were angry at them for some reason

Yes, sometimes I can say a lot out of frustration when I am angry about something... like really let it all go. :( but I dont really name call

Have you ever been camping?

Back