Have you ever...?

um..No..

oops..posted at the same time. EDIT: Yes, I have actually

Have you ever entered a singing contest?

yeah but i was too young to remember

have you ever turned someone down at a bar?

"turned down"? Im always nice to someone who approaches me for whatever reason..if the person is rude etc.. then yes, i do, and have did.

Haha, do we have a Casanova here?

What is that? street fighter 4 on hard? But pretty sure i haven't since i dont even know what that is, lol.

Have you ever tried goat cheese? yumm

if you don't know the characters on my sig then you don't know what street fighter is.. if you don't know what street fighter is then shame on you.

and I like goat cheese.. but white cheese is better IMO :p

you're banned 'cause my big brother is obsessed with street fighter and i i hate it (street fighter) :fear: *run awaaaay*

EDIT : ^^ sorry guys i was drunk ,,NOOO i'm just kidding
i didn't notice ! :p

Last edited:
wrong game paris :lol:

anyway... have you ever repeated a song more than 7 times consecutively?

Last edited:
^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOL what happend to me?! sorry \ the wrong game :lmao:
*drunk*

anyway
nope
have you ever post something in the wrong thread - just like i did :p

Many times. lol

Have you ever turnt up at a fancy dress party in normal clothes only to find no one else was and they were all in fancy dress?

no.

have you ever showed up at a casual party and showed up in fancy dress clothes and everyone else was dressed normal?

no.

have you ever showed up at a casual party and showed up in fancy dress clothes and everyone else was dressed normal?

Yes, I was really embarrassed until I realized that I looked way better than everyone else!

Have you ever shown up to a party on the wrong day?

Many a time...but they are always the best memories hehe

Have you ever accidentally sent a message/text/email about a certain someone only to send it to the certain someone?

I don't think so...

Have you ever had loud thoughts (talked to yourself) in publics?

yes..who hasn't?

have you ever allowed a drunk friend to drive you home?

Kinda not like dating site or blind date or anything...more like a friend of a friend who I had never spoke to but had seen around...
worked out as well as you could expect! bahaha
Not good.

Have you ever jaywalked?

Back