Have you ever...?

Nope the thought of eating things like squid, octopus, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, scallops, and oysters tends to really disgust me to no end. Only shrimp, tuna, and salmon is really as far as I would go as to eating seafood.

Same question?

No. :puke: The idea disgusts me as well.

Have you ever done ballet?

Nope.

Have you ever wondered how much time you spent on this forum?

Back when we still had Michael I did. I was on this forum constantly. But now I am on it maybe 2 or 3 times a day. Probably even less than that. It just depends on how my depression and my anxiety is that day. Right now I am fine. Just as long I stay out of the main MJ discussion section. Going in to that section just tends to really upset me still.

Same question?

Yeah. Especially when I realise I've been a member for 7 years. O_O

Have you ever felt so embarrassed and awkward with someone that you never wanted to see or talk to that person again and you were sure they didn't want to ever see or talk to you again?

Yes, once. :lmao: And I found out that I am absolutely the kind of person who drunk texts her crush. :rofl:

Same question? :p

Nope I am a teetotaler I don't drink. Even though I have drank alcohol in the past. But it was never enough to get me drunk. Just maybe a glass or 2 of either wine or champagne. I do remember back when I was in high school. This was back during the HIStory Era. I did try on these goggles to make me see what it is like being drunk. I wore them and then I had to walk a straight line. And I just could not do that. My high school was one of the schools in my country that had a program called SADD. Which stands for Students Against Drunk Driving. Being a member of that program you eventually learn to be a teetotaler. And I am totally glad that I am one.

Same question?

Only once, and only a little bit. I didn't like the feeling. :p

Have you ever taken dancing classes?

Yes, once. :lmao: And I found out that I am absolutely the kind of person who drunk texts her crush. :rofl:

:rofl: Sound like a funny story. :D

Well I do remember back in the early 90s I was force to learn some country line dancing. And I absolutely hated it especially being force to hear country music as I was doing that. Which probably explains why I have such a strong hatred towards any kind of country music now. I personally don't know how anyone can stand listening to that horrible irritating music.

Same question?

No I never. I just made ballet class when I was a child.

Have you ever fallen in love?

Yes and it was his In The Closet video that cause me to fall deeply in love with him. That is probably why I am still suffering from horrible depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, horrible vivid nightmares about what happen to him, and that I am still in mourning over him. He was my perfect guy. And then when I think of all the things I had in common with him. It just makes it more worst for me.:( :boohoo

Same question?

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

Yes, multiple times. There's this one guy I think is so sweet, but I feel like he thinks I'm invisible. Doesn't help that we hardly see each other on campus.

Have you ever bumped into another MJ fan by surprise?

Maybe you should try to talk to him whenever you see him. who knows he probably may like you too. :)

Yes. well, mostly online. a lot this year and also in the past too outside and when i use to go to school. :)

Back